• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Complete Niramare Quest [RJ01132085] [v1.18] [Sexecute]

RenpyTheAsianDude

Formerly 'Tezty'
May 24, 2023
View attachment 3309429

Overview
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Title: Niramare Quest
Developer:

Store:
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Japanese Version: Shared by Ryuki_time
Full Save: Shared by /;/
Translation Progress: 30%
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

~2-14-24~ The game is 30% translated.

~2-9-24~ The game is 20% translated. It can be a bit buggy at times but the developer is working on fixing bugs, which should hopefully all be fixed by the time I near completion.

~1-30-24~ Initial post: I translated about 15% of the demo and will transfer over what I can to the full release before continuing on with the translation. Their last game was good and the demo for this game was great, it's one of the few games I've been looking forward to. It seems to be a decent-sized game, so it might take some time to get through, I'll give an update on the progress tomorrow.
Can't wait until the translation finished

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
what version is being translated? as i know the actual version should be 1.14
Currently, I'm working on 1.11, but I'll update it to the final version that the developer stops on. They keep updating it with bug fixes, so I'm not transferring over version progress until they are done since it breaks up the work flow.

xxntto

Mar 25, 2020
Currently, I'm working on 1.11, but I'll update it to the final version that the developer stops on. They keep updating it with bug fixes, so I'm not transferring over version progress until they are done since it breaks up the work flow.
Oh that makes sense. thanks for your response :D