RPGM Niramare Quest [Sexecute] V 1.18

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sylvoska

Sep 22, 2021
can someone tell me where to find 3 items for poison cure. i found dragon on mountain, toxic hornet in salem forest but can't seem to find poison slime core

rvheg

Oct 1, 2021
can someone tell me where to find 3 items for poison cure. i found dragon on mountain, toxic hornet in salem forest but can't seem to find poison slime core
Compressed version is seemingly bugged. The monster does not spawn at the deepest part of the tunnel.

Fix: If you copy your save file to the uncompressed/JP version, you can enter/exit rooms in that dungeon and both the monster and random items will respawn, which I'm fairly certain is how the original game is supposed to be, since you can't collect enough rubies for the other NPC otherwise (You get rubies later, but I still only have 9 out of 10 needed).

I've run into a couple of other bugs with the compressed version. Stores becoming inaccessible some time in the game, loading a notification error. Warp locations in the list do not show their thumbnails.

Last edited:
Reactions: sylvoska

MichaelAft.

Oct 17, 2018
What am i meant to do here? already talked to the woman at the top and it doesn't let me go anywhere?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes