RPGM Niramare Quest [Sexecute] V 1.18

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Squad565

Apr 22, 2020
is there a bug with 1.0? i can't find depoison slime in the cave or unlock the red plateau yet

HornyNarwhal

Nov 30, 2017
Having the same issue, stuck on the "depoison slime" story quest because it didn't spawn.

Btw, attached is a very rough translation that I ran through an outdated Translator++ for version 1.08 and managed to get working. Half of the menus are still in Japanese, but it's somewhat playable.

First time using MTL, so I don't know jack shit or if I'm even sharing the correct files. Let me know if it works/doesn't and I'll see what I can do I guess. If the game comes out with more bug fixes/updates it will probably break. Replace the www/data folder, strongly recommend to back up the original/vanilla one.

Last edited:

JohnyJ17

Jan 19, 2022
Having the same issue, stuck on the "depoison slime" story quest because it didn't spawn.

Btw, attached is a very rough translation that I ran through an outdated Translator++ for version 1.08 and managed to get working. Half of the menus are still in Japanese, but it's somewhat playable.

First time using MTL, so I don't know jack shit or if I'm even sharing the correct files. Let me know if it works/doesn't and I'll see what I can do I guess. If the game comes out with more bug fixes/updates it will probably break. Replace the www/data folder, strongly recommend to back up the original/vanilla one.

The sounds of girls during sex seem to have disappeared, is this related to version 1.08?

MichaelAft.

Oct 17, 2018
After I lose to Juliet and enter the Mech room what am i meant to to do? after talking to the white hair chick there's nothing else left to do and the door is closed.

JohnyJ17

Jan 19, 2022
After I lose to Juliet and enter the Mech room what am i meant to to do? after talking to the white hair chick there's nothing else left to do and the door is closed.
I also don’t understand what to do, if you find the answer, please post it

Deisham

Aug 10, 2018
The sounds of girls during sex seem to have disappeared, is this related to version 1.08?
This is because Translator++ has translated some code pieces that cannot be translated.

It is necessary to get into CommonEvent.json and change some lines.

Deisham

Aug 10, 2018
bug appear when translation applied or the game itself have the two quest mobs bug?
Translation

I just threw my save into the original version of the game, killed those two bosses, saved, and put it back into the translated version of the game.

Reactions: Damon248

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
so .. after reaching floor 30 and giving the relics to matilda ( translated by tap translate app) what left ? already talked to her but she offers armor exhange

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes