RPGM Niramare Quest [Sexecute] V 1.18

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
im also stuck on the depoison slime quest sadly
if your talking about the intidute' 3 materials you have to defeat the bosses in the end of forest,cave, mountain they drop the materials then go back to Star of Condemnation and talk to great wizard

Whatever00000

Jan 4, 2018
if your talking about the intidute' 3 materials you have to defeat the bosses in the end of forest,cave, mountain they drop the materials then go back to Star of Condemnation and talk to great wizard
that is the thing, i have been roaming around the cave but i cant find it. I already got the other 2 materials.

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
that is the thing, i have been roaming around the cave but i cant find it. I already got the other 2 materials.
yeah i had similar issue, been roaming for the last material knowing i already defeated the boss (deep into the cave) aalready have all 3 mterials in my inventory i just went back to great wizard and the scene activated

Whatever00000

Jan 4, 2018
yeah i had similar issue, been roaming for the last material knowing i already defeated the boss (deep into the cave) aalready have all 3 mterials in my inventory i just went back to great wizard and the scene activated
where exactly did you find the slime? because the caves are a bit confusion idk if im just missing the boss tbh

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
where exactly did you find the slime? because the caves are a bit confusion idk if im just missing the boss tbh
well when you enter the cave go upper right to the next area entrance, then in the second area go right then up to the middle area you would see an enterance to a cave there would be the boss which drops the material

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
its the place you visit after your first fight with demon lady "julia" ? cant remember her name

Whatever00000

Jan 4, 2018
but thats another quest of the fragments of the diary, you already have it and what left is to talk to javi in the men's dormitory
1707681476958.png

so its probably this one.
Thats the thing, you can do barely anything while cursed. I cant even complete quests that i have the materials for

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
View attachment 3346672

so its probably this one.
Thats the thing, you can do barely anything while cursed. I cant even complete quests that i have the materials for
yeah i had same issue, went to all 3 bosses from 3 areas and each boss in the end dropped materials, then returned to the space area where you met the two white haired people "star of condemnation"

Whatever00000

Jan 4, 2018
yeah i had same issue, went to all 3 bosses from 3 areas and each boss in the end dropped materials, then returned to the space area where you met the two white haired people "star of condemnation"
i think my save is probably bugged, unfortunately on a main quest too

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
well one of three.. either you need to level up to unlock the boss or need to complete specific quest... or the translation bugged the game, try downloading fresh 1.0.9 jp game then copy only your save file from game location/www/> copy save folder to the jp game and load your save from there and see if the boss appear

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
yeah someone in here had similar issue with bosses not appearing in the translation version of the game, they said they copied the save from english version to the original Japanese version and suddenly the boss appeared then after completing the quest they copied the save back to the english game and continued

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes