RPGM Niramare Quest [Sexecute] V 1.18

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HornyNarwhal

Nov 30, 2017
Thanks for the upload and translations, this fap sesh might be the one that finally kills me.

1707428490398.png

Last edited:

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
i'm lost, is the game full leaving translation the only thing left or.. content is work in progress beside translation?

HornyNarwhal

Nov 30, 2017
is there a translation for 1.08 ?
There are "data.zip" files people have shared on page 2, should just be an extract and drop into the game folder. Hopefully the version doesn't matter, but I'll try it out myself and update this post.

i'm lost, is the game full leaving translation the only thing left or.. content is work in progress beside translation?
Updates are all bug fixes. No official translation yet, but people here have machine translated (MTL).

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
There are "data.zip" files people have shared on page 2, should just be an extract and drop into the game folder. Hopefully the version doesn't matter, but I'll try it out myself and update this post.

Updates are all bug fixes. No official translation yet, but people here have machine translated (MTL).
yeah, started playing it yesterday with 1.0.7 on mobile using the translation app
but it had it issues with few simple translations like i being he and such

HornyNarwhal

Nov 30, 2017
yeah, started playing it yesterday with 1.0.7 on mobile using the translation app
but it had it issues with few simple translations like i being he and such
Unfortunately that's just the way it is. MTL makes games playable - official translations make them readable.

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
V1.09 its out
Godamm it
How many updates will have that fucking game to be really completed??
Literally every update its a bugfixes!!!

deru

Dec 3, 2017
and what should I do ? he asks to bring him diary fragment , What is this ?
Oh sorry yeah you're supposed to find a diary fragment where you fought the demon lady in the forest I think, and then give it to him

Anonro

Apr 8, 2023

I'm getting loading errors of images, whenever I boot the shared mtl data.zip game. Originial Jap version has no problem though.

Anyone mind sharing some solutions or files like the data file? I don't care if its mtl, I want to somewhat understand what's going on when I play.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I'm getting loading errors of images, whenever I boot the shared mtl data.zip game. Originial Jap version has no problem though.

Anyone mind sharing some solutions or files like the data file? I don't care if its mtl, I want to somewhat understand what's going on when I play.
Yes well, wait until the fan translation is ready They are going for 15% in the thread it is a long game so they are going slowly or use mtool you will have the same quality as a bad mtl with google or bing but with the difference that it will not break your game that if you are on PC, if you are on mobile it is beyond my knowledge

in about you have the download links and is free

Last edited:

JohnyJ17

Jan 19, 2022
Oh sorry yeah you're supposed to find a diary fragment where you fought the demon lady in the forest I think, and then give it to him
how to defeat this woman in the forest? I always lose even though I'm already lvl 100

Anonro

Apr 8, 2023
Yes well, wait until the fan translation is ready They are going for 15% in the thread it is a long game so they are going slowly or use mtool you will have the same quality as a bad mtl with google or bing but with the difference that it will not break your game that if you are on PC, if you are on mobile it is beyond my knowledge

in about you have the download links and is free
Thanks, I tried with translator++ earlier but I didn't really know how to use it and when I "translated" it, the game broke. This tool works good.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes