jokuur

May 23, 2019
I wanted an ending with these 3 girls as a harem, not a king harem ending.
he mean harem ending with the 3 heroines
ah i see well im sorry there is nothing like that very often in life we dont get what we would like, maybe contact dev and ask him to make one cg with some payment or edit the image urself?
im often editting artists arts to my liking but not posting it to not upset anyone :censored:;)

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
does someone know a way to fuck the grand sorceress. i want some scenes with her
Where's the fucking harem ending?! Why the fuck isn't it even there?
Man, I felt absolutely robbed by both of these things too. Couldn't believe they really pulled that crap with giving the grand sorceress to the villain after teasing her all game. And leaving the main girls out of the harem ending? Like really?

Great art and interesting concept but this game in general felt like all build up and no pay off. Even the main girls only start liking you right at the end. None of them express anything close to love outside of their endings. You don't even kiss two of them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Bravolf and F4S1

IHC

May 8, 2021
Airi best girl fr.

btw in the collection room, the portraits section there's a part where it says "rejected", what does it mean?

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
isn't that supposed to be a cut-scene? Just let it play out I guess.
Yes it is, I managed to make it work by saving right before that sequence, closing and reopening the game and starting the quest. That did the trick and it didn’t get stuck.
to:dr
Save right before you heal your poison,
Close and reopen game
Should work

rob9394

Dec 7, 2017
does anyone know a quick way to level up the girls... ??
its taking me sooooo long just level them up by 10 levels... :/

Thanks!

IHC

May 8, 2021
does anyone know a quick way to level up the girls... ??
its taking me sooooo long just level them up by 10 levels... :/

Thanks!
you can cheat by using online save editor/rpg save editor and edit the variables
if you don't want to ruin your experience then accept as many quest as you want and complete it.
if you want to clear faster then teleport to the grand socereress and ask her to be stronger, she will give you quest to get more skills and finally you can get one of the strongest skill in-game

Reactions: Neilbass

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
Hey awesome! That art looks fucking STUPENDOUS I can't wait to-

1721423875275.png

...Ah. There it is, the catch.

We used to kill people with hammers for saying things like that.jpg

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes