vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Ok so noob question... how do you leave town? ive gone down 4 areas, castle, castle town, town and farm. I have found no way to exit the city at all to get to forest for missions.

Edit: 1 hour later of searching, i went to guild receptionist who told me how to leave town.... MOTHERFUCKER!!!
THANKS. I did not knew how leave neither.

Fortunately I used the time trying to find how leave it to explore everything.

Reactions: 69FapChampion69

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
Anyone get lag either eat large candy, submit treant quest or sex with certain npc? the lag only happen in guild.
Edit: seems the bug gone when talk to receptionist when level 20, dunno it will happen again or not

Last edited:

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
You might as well remove the Pregnancy genre tag because there is NO pregnancy content.

In epilogue, Nun or Wizard get pregnant, if you choosed "living with her". Thief girl ending skipped time even further, giving family scene with child after some years. And yes, epilogue have sex scenes, after which he`ll back in time, having all power, items and ability to repeat scenes.

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
anyone get the bug where the post combat results screen is super laggy when calculating exp?

Meles

Jun 19, 2017
MC has learned to cook on a Michelin star level just to get laid.

I haven't seen such dedication since Johnny Bravo.

(My take is that he actually was able to get a decent hookup reliably, he was just that bad in bed. Hentai protags usually have it backwards).

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
MC has learned to cook on a Michelin star level just to get laid.

I haven't seen such dedication since Johnny Bravo.

(My take is that he actually was able to get a decent hookup reliably, he was just that bad in bed. Hentai protags usually have it backwards).
Johnny Bravo, the original GigaChad.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes