ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
bg8.png

Overview:
Artist with fetish (especially) for cute female knights (but not only) in different sexual positions and situations.
Updated: 03.08.2019
Developer/Publisher: Nisetanaka/
Censorship: No
Language: Minimum Text/ English
Pages: 1052
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection List Download:

Download: - - -
UP TO APRIL 2019:
- - -
APRIL/JULY 2019: - - -

kni74.png 4c.png kni364.png b2.png kni412.png h1_100_camera.png kni508.png kni624.png kni791.png plfuta2.png vs0rc2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
gotta hope the other uploaders bring up some comics or else i am unemployed :p.

btw, who is that girl showing her butt curinda? ^.^

Reactions: ZARDOZ7

Machiina

Mar 8, 2018
Wow actually thanks for this one, I love Nise's works (both his mods and art).
Also a question... Does this include the non-H art? Like the full platemail realistic armors (again, non-H)? Those are quite neat too.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
His mods were/and still are the best tbh,i was so depressed with all that shit the nexus society did to him.I really really really hope he at least finishes the last mod he was planning to make one day.

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
Is that Pipi Longstockings?!? Say it isn't so Pipi.... All of my childhood favs end up mounted in hentai eventually. lol

Machiina

Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the extra upload o7. Now really hoping he finishes his armor sets, waiting on the daedric, dragonbone, glass and elven from him. I know he probably won't (F-ing nexus), but at least he still makes Dovahkini-chan.

And seriously, his full platemails could actually be put in a AAA game.

Qtibma

Dec 25, 2017
His mods were/and still are the best tbh,i was so depressed with all that shit the nexus society did to him.I really really really hope he at least finishes the last mod he was planning to make one day.
What's the story for us not in the loop? I only knew about his Bikini World mod.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
What's the story for us not in the loop? I only knew about his Bikini World mod.
Afaik he used PayPal for those who wanted to support him and i think that wasn't allowed back then and that didn't please the moderators.Or smthing like that and someone reported him leading up to his ban from Nexus.This happened like ~1.5 years ago.And thus stopped making mods for skyrim leaving the Bikini Mod unfinished.If you look up his armors on Nexus they are so fken good and high quality.Anyway Nexus mods are faggots sometimes unfortunately.We really really hope he's gonna come back but who knows.