yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Is that Pipi Longstockings?!? Say it isn't so Pipi.... All of my childhood favs end up mounted in hentai eventually. lol
No it's the Wendy's girl. Although I too am a fan of Pippi, was definitely a childhood favorite.

Reactions: waxall

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Thanks for the extra upload o7. Now really hoping he finishes his armor sets, waiting on the Daedric, Dragonbone, glass and elven from him
Daedric: N/A
Dragonbone: The Amazing World of Bikini Armor ( */ **)
Elven: Bikini Ascend (+Thalmor and Orcish Bikini Armor) ( ) ( )
Glass: N/A

Note:
(*)= Heavy Armor version, you have to find the books to craft the armors (and respective smithing skill, I think)
(**)= Light Armor version, you don't have to burden yourself to find the books and leveling up your smithing skill to 100. Just craft it right off the bat.

Reactions: Machiina
Jul 29, 2018
Not gonna lie drebin my dude but his drive in all honesty is a fucking mess. The guy seriously needs to sort his work out for easy downloadin if you know what I'm sayin.

drebin

May 1, 2017
Not gonna lie drebin my dude but his drive in all honesty is a fucking mess. The guy seriously needs to sort his work out for easy downloadin if you know what I'm sayin.
It is, that's for sure. Guess that's why he calls them dumps. At least his older patreon rewards were somewhat well sorted.

Static snowflake

Sep 8, 2018
That's a pretty easy request. Here you go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: If you're mainly interested in Kardia, I'll gladly pick her new stuff out for you. At least I'll also update my own archive with it.
Thank you! You made my day. I am mainly interested in Kardia so if you want you could share the new stuff!

drebin

May 1, 2017
Thank you! You made my day. I am mainly interested in Kardia so if you want you could share the new stuff!
This is all of Kardia, and what I think is a variation of Kardia he made for a game (I don't think he is working on it, but who knows), that he uploaded since september last year.
Also an extra eastern armor girl.

Not much.

frrffuu.png ggjhgjgjgjhfehhhv2g.png ggjhgjgjgjhfehhhv.png kkkfardiaa.png gfbgfbfbfj.png hedy.png dgh.png qq3.png gggggggggggjh.png

Reactions: yoyomistro