3D-Daz NLT Media Character Assets?

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
View attachment 2578856
Does anyone have any insight into how NLT made the cum strands and squirt animations especially in the earlier games/comics? They don't look like props at all (they look kind of "natural"/more organic than most props I've seen). More like they were painted on with brushes, but I'm not sure if those are from a daz product or elsewhere. Haven't found anything that close in my search though.

Also, not sure if this has been covered yet or if anyone is interested, but this looks like the outfit that Valerie's belted skirt comes from: . Still looks like a good asset for a professional milf character.
its probably postwork done in photoshop,gimp,clip studio,etc there are tons of good ones out there
i personly guess he could have used Ron`s brushes

Reactions: 0ier 3D

0ier 3D

Aug 2, 2021
its probably postwork done in photoshop,gimp,clip studio,etc there are tons of good ones out there
i personly guess he could have used Ron`s brushes

Yeah, figured that might be the case. I did download those brushes, but haven't had much success making it look like other fluids. Not sure how to change the color/texture to match and haven't found many tutorials. Thanks for the response!