3D-Daz NLT Media Character Assets?

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I hope I'm not too late for this party.

Alia's house is this one:

Library Building is this one:

I still can't find those clothes for Booty calls.
Nice finds! definitely not too late for the party, honestly I don't have much free time at the moment and kinda feel like I've hit a dead end identifying assets especially the characters. It's great seeing more stuff here. I did manage to get character pics from ToN and lust epidemic, still need to update and put them alongside the identified assets in post #34.

Last edited:

ariyoshi123

Nov 14, 2020
Figure out some clothes.

Update:
Kaley's pants:

Kaley's booty call clothes:

Clare's booty call clothes:
Top:

Bottom:

Diana's glasses:

-----------------------

Alia's booty call clothes:

Snipaste_2020-11-27_15-50-17.jpg

Naomi's booty call clothes:

Snipaste_2020-11-27_15-56-32.jpg

Pricia's booty call clothes:

Snipaste_2020-11-27_15-55-31.jpg

Janet's daily clothes:

Emily's booty call clothes:

Snipaste_2020-11-27_15-52-45.jpg

Alia's daily clothes:

NLT changed its color.

Sofia's Base:

Sofia's Shawl, not dress:

Sofia's Dress:

Snipaste_2020-11-27_16-07-32.jpg

-----------

And for Alia base, I don't think it is La rebecca from renderosity.com. They don't have the same eyebrows and NLT won't use asset from renderosity.com.

I believe Alia base is this one:

They have exactly the same eyebrows and eyelines. Look at her with the same hair as Alia:
dforce_groovy_outfit_main.jpg

-------------

btw, I just find the base for this one:
Snipaste_2020-11-28_19-58-30.jpg

Here is her with a similar hair as the character:
Snipaste_2020-11-28_20-00-22.jpg

Last edited:

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Nice ariyoshi123 ! I think the characters were posted on the Treasure of Nadia Thread as well a while ago. Saved them for here too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty sure I've seen Nellie and some others before, G8 will try to find them again.
P.s what preview are you talking about?
pps, Loved the artwork you posted on the ToN fan thread

ariyoshi123

Nov 14, 2020
The gif animation of a building in #45, is a scene's preview for the next new game, which has 2 version: day and night. The next game gonna has a day and night system, every scene will come with 2 versions.

That huge building in the gif preview, is made with 3 assets, they are offered in #45.

Last edited:
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Pijele800

May 31, 2020
Nice ariyoshi123 ! I think the characters were posted on the Treasure of Nadia Thread as well a while ago. Saved them for here too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty sure I've seen Nellie and some others before, G8 will try to find them again.
pps, Loved the artwork you posted on the ToN fan thread
Melissa looks like Kala 8( )

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-
Jul 7, 2017
Ok my bad, wasn't entirely clear from the in the mean time older post. Still maybe some useful information.
Do you have any idea of the skins you have tried? and have you only tried to match Lotti?
I'm still working on getting character pics to use in the post, might try to get some images with identifiable blemishes (moles) etc. as well. Should make it easier if we have an overview.

No need to thank me, just trying to keep this alive and hopefully get somewhere soon.

So for your Lotti do you have the face then? or do you also miss the face morphs?
(I might have missed something)

Thanks
I think I have the face morph, I can't find the damn skin... she drives me crazy :mad: