3D-Daz NLT Media Character Assets?

D

Deleted member 3648836

Any idea about characters in ? Especially, the nun looks amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Someone was just asking me about these two...

I took a stab at a couple of the characters from My Summer with Mom and Sis earlier this year. I still want to tweak them a bit more, but here's what I came up with at the time:

I looked through a lot of assets to try to find the belt for Sis, but wasn't able to track it down. As these are mostly Genesis 2 era assets, for all I know the belt asset may be no longer available.

I'm still not 100% happy with them, but they don't look bad.

I also took a stab at Synthia, but so far I haven't figured her out. Hopefully someone else is able to figure Synthia out (Daz Studio model-wise) and share with the class, her appearance in the Sunday Schooling comic is definitely a classic!

Anyways, the assets I used above for Mom and Sis are:

Sis:

(for tanktop)
(necklace)
(glasses)

Additional morphs that I used:
Aiko 6 body:
Tiffani for G2F:

Mom:

(shirt)
(shirt texture)
(pants)

Additional morphs that I used:

The Head and Body morphs from above

I think that's all of them...

Anyways, that's what I used. If I was trying harder, I might tweak them some more, but I was just going for reasonable approximations at the time I was putting them together.

A DS .duf scene subset file containing both of them is attached.

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
kate possible be theses two

Mina for Genesis 2 Female

00-main-mina-for-genesis-2-females-daz3d.jpg

Classy For Genesis 2 Females

Full104998_52462a92d7bae24760abba527c64aaac.jpg

update:

the building in Lust Epedemic he used Castle Creator for Daz Studio: The Palace & Castle Creator for Daz Studio

cas-E.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TREXrg and CJ0

0ier 3D

Aug 2, 2021
eve cum face.jpg
Does anyone have any insight into how NLT made the cum strands and squirt animations especially in the earlier games/comics? They don't look like props at all (they look kind of "natural"/more organic than most props I've seen). More like they were painted on with brushes, but I'm not sure if those are from a daz product or elsewhere. Haven't found anything that close in my search though.

Also, not sure if this has been covered yet or if anyone is interested, but this looks like the outfit that Valerie's belted skirt comes from: . Still looks like a good asset for a professional milf character.

Last edited:
Reactions: TREXrg