3D-Daz NLT Media Character Assets?

damaged1969

Jul 24, 2019
I don't know if this is right place for this, but I've been finding some of the assets fro The Treasure of Nadia and bunbdled them up in a text file. Some are character assets, but mostly it's the buildings, if anyone interested here is the list and if you find missing stuff, please do fill in the gaps. Thank you.

Locations:

Cemetery

Lighthouse

Sophia's Mansion

Full Mast Bar

Library

Janet's Pool

Janet's house
(Still Looking)

Doctor's Office

Church
(Still looking)

Hero's House

Alia's Hair:

https://f95zone.to/threads/linda-ponytail-hair-for-genesis-3-and-8-female-s.15408/

I do believe this is Alia's character:

Emily outfit:

Pricia outfit:

https://f95zone.to/threads/fg-loft-bath-bundle.52322/

Last edited:

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
Hey guys how is it going? Whats new about this thread. I will be soooooo happy when somebody find the asset of the madalyn(mother superior).

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Well, Mother superior Madelyn has this hair;

I thought the promo pics face was also pretty close but no idea what character that is based upon.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I don't know if this is right place for this, but I've been finding some of the assets fro The Treasure of Nadia and bunbdled them up in a text file. Some are character assets, but mostly it's the buildings, if anyone interested here is the list and if you find missing stuff, please do fill in the gaps. Thank you.
Great list thanks for your efforts. To add on this ;

Janet's Home

couldn't find a download link. Would be awesome if someone could share. Found

Full Mast Bar Attic;

The Lighthouse;

couldn't find a download link but it is included in this package;

Hair;

Diana

Naomi;

or

But pretty sure it's the Christina-hair.

Tasha;

Characters themselves seem hard at least for me to figure out. Maybe some come close to one of the main bundles
but truth be told, most of the characters NLT seems to use are heavily customized and some even Pre Genesis 3 I think which all seems a convoluted mess. Especially since I am a newcomer to Daz studio. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable and more experience with the older generations could chime in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Found some more assets, unsure if this also means that these characters are Genesis 8 then.

Clothing;

Madalyn

Clare

Sometimes it's green other times brown not sure if lighting but there is an expansion pack for it;

Edit*

Think I stumbled upon the base for MC in Treasure of Nadia? ;

Pricia hair;

unfortunately can only find it in bundle.

Naomi outfit;

Maybe with textures;

Joan pants;

Edit again***

damaged1969 I think I have identified your missing church;

and the top half inside;

unfortunately couldn't find a download link for this, would appreciate if someone could share.

Which I think only leaves Naomi's and Sam's house..?
I think this is the beach, which makes me really curious about the asset used for their home there..

Last edited:

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I wasn't gonna mention these, but then I thought maybe some creative soul wants to put there somewhere special :unsure:

Sofia hair;

Last edited:

damaged1969

Jul 24, 2019
May have found basis for Pricia ?

Lust epidemic MC and few comics, hairstyles and outfit too;

Katie;
That looks about right, I'm sure NLT made some changes... but yep... Thank you again!

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

damaged1969

Jul 24, 2019
Possibly Madalyn's hair:

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
That looks about right, I'm sure NLT made some changes... but yep... Thank you again!
Yeah, it helps finding the other assets ( clothing buildings etc.) to have some sort of time reference for when certain characters were created. I do notice however I am really blind to faces I can browse assets and in no time have a whole bunch of tabs with different characters open just because they slightly remind me of a certain character. Definitely gonna need some help or some views from more experienced Daz users to get the right assets. Also haven't yet had the time to play around with things found so far hopefully get to try out some of this stuff in daz soon and maybe upload some tries on characters.
Possibly Madalyn's hair:

My post #24 contained this, which you liked by the way :ROFLMAO: . And yes that is definitely the hair used. I done the same with the lighthouse asset thought it wasn't mentioned before, posted it and later saw that you did have it in your post. I wanted to consolidate all the found assets so far in 1 post with pictures but haven't had the time as of yet. also wanted to ask permission of everyone else here to take their suggestions into that post. Maybe even ask a mod to take over this thread or have it as a first post so everyone can easily see everything identified so far. And then hopefully keep it up to date with found assets cause right now there is just to many posts to comb over.

Really hope we get more character assets identified.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
(WIP) Quick template will get updated.

The Assets for Treasure Of Nadia can be found here.
Link to the game; https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v60113-nlt-media.38582/

The Assets for Lust Epidemic can be found here.
Link to the game; https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v1-0-nlt-media.15687/

The Assets for Visiting Aunt Sara can be found here.
Link to the game; https://f95zone.to/threads/visiting-aunt-sara-nlt-media.2789/

The Assets for My Summer With Mom & Sis.
Link to the game; https://f95zone.to/threads/my-summer-with-mom-sis-v1-0-nlt-media.6169/

Comics can be found here.
Link to comic thread; https://f95zone.to/threads/nlt-media-collection-03-2018-nlt-media.719/

Please try out the spoiler tags I've added a little content right now, seems acceptable to find assets this way with a much better overview?

Any feedback for lay out welcome.
(Possible to do list, get character profile pictures for easier identification and cleaner overview)

Disclaimer;
Big Thanks to users;
damaged1969
Mark the Saint
CJ0

Attached the plain text file of this post. Might be handy for keeping, following the URL's or editing.
I used indentation in Atom for an easier overview.

Last edited:

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Okay, found some more also put them in the list;

Janet hair;

Amber clothes;

Texture expansion

Joan hair;

Amanda Bancroft clothes;

^ Think Evelyn wears the same.

Reactions: damaged1969

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Lotti Cummings from NLT comic For My Son... Razor Cut Hair G2F, Summer Girl G2F + Casual Jeans but i can't identify the body asset. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance (y)
For all the earlier characters body shape wise, I suspect this was used;

^ especially check out the previews at the renderotica to see the effect.

Skin/texture wise I have no clue, Lotti, Debra and maybe others from the comics
( From the games I suspect Evelyn and Amanda Bancroft )
Use the same skin. Because of the freckles and moles shared on these characters, it's just that since Lust Epidemic
those all seem to be gone but in 4k pin ups I still see some resemblance of those zoomed in I guess he might be using skin shaders something like this ;

to get that stylized soft/glare effect across all characters.

Then it could also just be a base skin from a pro bundle character with something like;

On the shoulders and higher chest area then some moles, in some screens I see those on the same places so still not sure if its
the skin itself or that it got baked in on those characters.

all the older characters seem to have a more stylized skin effect instead of photo realistic.
Pricia, Amber and Madalyn these older characters seem to use something different.
Then newer characters which I now suspect to be Genesis 8 basically all characters introduced in Treasure Of Nadia.

Not sure if the body morph for gen2 would work on gen 8, so aside from the;

He might adjust bodies with Xaviera sliders.

That's all purely shape tho, the skins especially for older characters are hard to find. Maybe I haven't found the right search terms yet tho or its simply because the older stuff is pretty convoluted.

Jul 7, 2017
For all the earlier characters body shape wise, I suspect this was used;

^ especially check out the previews at the renderotica to see the effect.

Skin/texture wise I have no clue, Lotti, Debra and maybe others from the comics
( From the games I suspect Evelyn and Amanda Bancroft )
Use the same skin. Because of the freckles and moles shared on these characters, it's just that since Lust Epidemic
those all seem to be gone but in 4k pin ups I still see some resemblance of those zoomed in I guess he might be using skin shaders something like this ;

to get that stylized soft/glare effect across all characters.

Then it could also just be a base skin from a pro bundle character with something like;

On the shoulders and higher chest area then some moles, in some screens I see those on the same places so still not sure if its
the skin itself or that it got baked in on those characters.

all the older characters seem to have a more stylized skin effect instead of photo realistic.
Pricia, Amber and Madalyn these older characters seem to use something different.
Then newer characters which I now suspect to be Genesis 8 basically all characters introduced in Treasure Of Nadia.

Not sure if the body morph for gen2 would work on gen 8, so aside from the;

He might adjust bodies with Xaviera sliders.

That's all purely shape tho, the skins especially for older characters are hard to find. Maybe I haven't found the right search terms yet tho or its simply because the older stuff is pretty convoluted.
My only problem is just not able to identify the correct skin. Anyway thanks for giving me some of your time :)

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
My only problem is just not able to identify the correct skin. Anyway thanks for giving me some of your time :)
Ok my bad, wasn't entirely clear from the in the mean time older post. Still maybe some useful information.
Do you have any idea of the skins you have tried? and have you only tried to match Lotti?
I'm still working on getting character pics to use in the post, might try to get some images with identifiable blemishes (moles) etc. as well. Should make it easier if we have an overview.

No need to thank me, just trying to keep this alive and hopefully get somewhere soon.

So for your Lotti do you have the face then? or do you also miss the face morphs?
(I might have missed something)

Thanks

ariyoshi123

Nov 14, 2020
I hope I'm not too late for this party.

Alia's house is this one:

Library Building is this one:

I still can't find those clothes for Booty calls.