Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018
Sorry for the late reply. While the regalia version isn'tmy toy, I'm fairly certain the only difference was that the game wouldn't try and end when you hit the gold limit, but that's baked into base mod now.
no that was the edited version
iirc think the only difference between tweaked and normal is the gui

Reactions: Kingsname6809

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Gah, I wish the bed warmer section of the game was properly fleshed out. Feels like it'll never happen. >_<

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
I have something old to report. If you touch mind-break options in any way, they stop working altogether.

And I have installed stuff to get it working on Win11, and while there is occasional whackiness on Win10. Win11 turns the whackines to ... 11.
On Win10, if it throws a memory error you can often just try again.
On Win11, if it throws a memory error you're SOL.

ReasonableDaemon

May 28, 2020
Should have an update out with some bugfixes soon; before I release it(you have a few days), anyone have anything new (or even just that they think is new) to report?
I have sometimes noticed odd behavior regarding scouting in the deep mountains with Roll the Dice's Assignment Adjustment set to Rare. It would seem to complete the quest, but it wouldn't actually add any new quests even when it said it did. Turning Assignment Adjustment off seems to fix it.

VineBear

Feb 19, 2018
I have sometimes noticed odd behavior regarding scouting in the deep mountains with Roll the Dice's Assignment Adjustment set to Rare. It would seem to complete the quest, but it wouldn't actually add any new quests even when it said it did. Turning Assignment Adjustment off seems to fix it.
That usually happens if you've done a bunch of scouting, and there's no missions of that rarity left for the month.

Basically AFAIK the game generates the pool of missions at the start of the month, then randomly gives you them. With the loaded dice, it's quite easy to run out of missions if you only search for that rarity

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Sorry about the extended delay... Baldur's Gate happened :censored:
Gonna use the weekend to finish the bug fixes and update.
Oh good, building the new computer on Saturday and saw you posted... I was about to be annoyed that I can't play the new version since this computer is getting donated once the new one is built.

Insatiable3

Aug 8, 2021
Small but might be game changing. Being able to stop forced encounters a pretty big deal.

But also introduces a new mechanic which could break loaded dice. I am hopeful this isn't too problematic.

Reactions: User1810

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Come to think on it, when was the last time Bedlam made a game update before this recent QoL one?

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Come to think on it, when was the last time Bedlam made a game update before this recent QoL one?
Oh that's easy to answer, it was the last time Frank updated the cheats... As soon as Frank says he has the patch ready, a QoL patch gets added and when Frank is going to release a new feature, Bedlam makes a major update that breaks more things than it adds. This is well documented in this thread! :D

Reactions: Jaxter

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
FYI Bedlam just released a small QOL update.
Ya, that tracks. I get around to testing a fix for something that's bugged me for a while and he drops an update. Even if it's just a small one...

Small but might be game changing. Being able to stop forced encounters a pretty big deal.

But also introduces a new mechanic which could break loaded dice. I am hopeful this isn't too problematic.
We'll know the minute I can take a look. If it's going to be an issue updating to it, I'll post the version I have just about ready, then do the update.
The forced encounter bit I'd like to know what he changed, as I made adjustments there to fix a bug and knowing 'im, that will need rewritten.

Oh that's easy to answer, it was the last time Frank updated the cheats... As soon as Frank says he has the patch ready, a QoL patch gets added and when Frank is going to release a new feature, Bedlam makes a major update that breaks more things than it adds. This is well documented in this thread! :D
It does seem a little targetted :p

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Ya, that tracks. I get around to testing a fix for something that's bugged me for a while and he drops an update. Even if it's just a small one...

We'll know the minute I can take a look. If it's going to be an issue updating to it, I'll post the version I have just about ready, then do the update.
The forced encounter bit I'd like to know what he changed, as I made adjustments there to fix a bug and knowing 'im, that will need rewritten.

It does seem a little targetted :p
Well Bedlam released another patch as soon as word got around that Frank was at it again.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
So... we have a better chance of seeing progress if we just bug Frank to light a fire under their collective asses? =P

• Haha

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
So... we have a better chance of seeing progress if we just bug Frank to light a fire under their collective asses? =P
release something just because someone else release anything about the old version is a recipe for only one thing. disaster
rushed feature, half backed reworks, useless coding...
because no haven is already a solid and stable game, add any more entropy it's only detrimental.

• Haha

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
No, that's a great way for people like Frank to just give up updating the mod at all.

because no haven is already a solid and stable game, add any more entropy it's only detrimental.
I know I'm tired, but I hope you ment this as sarcasm... because there is nothing stable about No Haven >.>

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
No, that's a great way for people like Frank to just give up updating the mod at all.

I know I'm tired, but I hope you ment this as sarcasm... because there is nothing stable about No Haven >.>
Except the horses that take yo on missions... no, wait, even those magically vanish (when missions shit themselves and prevent anything else from happening for that assignment).

• Haha
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes