Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AndWhy

Oct 31, 2020
Hope that Frank is alright. No word in almost a month...

Does anyone know where to find/which missions that have interactions with the pc (if sent), such as the thorned rose and the pony-girl-race on the great planes (forgot the name of the mission).

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018

Does anyone know where to find/which missions that have interactions with the pc (if sent), such as the thorned rose and the pony-girl-race on the great planes (forgot the name of the mission).
I made this list a while ago, so it's probably out of date now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016

Have no home right now, slumming it in a hotel while me and the GF househunt. Might go rescue my desktop from the storagebin the insurance folk shoved it into just so I have it.

But I am alright, it's just not a fun time for me.

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
Have no home right now, slumming it in a hotel while me and the GF househunt. Might go rescue my desktop from the storagebin the insurance folk shoved it into just so I have it.

great to see you`re safe. best of luck with the house hunting.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018

courage . you will find it , so i wish .

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
Glad your safe, sounds like I wasn't the only one concerned. Sounds absolutely brutal, but at least you made it out with something it sounds like? Lost touch with a cousin for years cause he lost everything in one of the fires a couple years ago. Best of luck with your fresh(ish) start. Try to stay positive I guess, cause god damn thats gotta be hard not to dwell on.

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018

that sucks hope you find a new home soon

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
Hope it gets better soon dude.

unrelated, got a new pc and I can't for the life of me find a install of any rags version that I can get to work with the game.

2.4 just says the game is unreadable, 2.6 gives this long weird error message I don't get and I can't find 3.0.6. anybody have safe downloads/help?

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017

unrelated, got a new pc and I can't for the life of me find a install of any rags version that I can get to work with the game.

2.4 just says the game is unreadable, 2.6 gives this long weird error message I don't get and I can't find 3.0.6. anybody have safe downloads/help?

i hope these help

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017

I can almost guarantee that the "Long weird error message" is telling you to install SQL in the first part.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019

Good luck house hunting Frank, hope you two find something comfortable soon!

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
great to see you`re safe. best of luck with the house hunting.
courage . you will find it , so i wish .
Glad your safe, sounds like I wasn't the only one concerned. Sounds absolutely brutal, but at least you made it out with something it sounds like? Lost touch with a cousin for years cause he lost everything in one of the fires a couple years ago. Best of luck with your fresh(ish) start. Try to stay positive I guess, cause god damn thats gotta be hard not to dwell on.
We're using every distraction tactic known to man and squirrels to keep our mind off the fact that we're in a shitty situation. They did say that not all of it was a write off, so we at least have that. Considering the office was mostly untouched, and they confirmed all the computers look fine, I'm going to try and stay positive on that. heat, smoke and, water don't hurt a computer that badly, right?

that sucks hope you find a new home soon
Good luck house hunting Frank, hope you two find something comfortable soon!
Thank you all. I know you're all gonna say something extremely polite, but I'm sorry that the update is taking it's sweet time getting to you.

Insurance company said they can get me access to my things on Friday, so if it turns on, I should able to upload the update for Saturday.

Lady_Claire

Jul 5, 2017
Nothing to say sorry for on that, and also glad you're safe. sometimes life throws you lemons and you gotta deal with it. the update is the least of the worries and concerns right now and hope that things right themselves and you can get things back on track again soon. also hope that the office things turn out to be fine, always a benefit if there is at least something saved from it. condolences on the loss of things and really hope you find a place soon!

as always appreciate the efforts you go to with all this but there really is no rush on the update and definitely don't put yourself out trying to get it up either. we love your work but looking after yourself and what you need to do should always be priority one (even if some people might think otherwise sometimes). that being said if you can and have the time we'd definitely be thankful for it of course but if you've gotta take time to sort out things first the update can wait.

Oct 13, 2017
Quick as You Like ( QaYL ) quest as MC doesn't work for me. I've tried with a new start, but it still doesn't work. Is it me or regalia issue? Or is it just broken?

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018
We're using every distraction tactic known to man and squirrels to keep our mind off the fact that we're in a shitty situation. They did say that not all of it was a write off, so we at least have that. Considering the office was mostly untouched, and they confirmed all the computers look fine, I'm going to try and stay positive on that. heat, smoke and, water don't hurt a computer that badly, right?
depends if it had power when it got wet. if the pc got soaked it might be better not to turn it on. you can save a pc that came out of severe flooding with deposits inside the case if you clean it properly. hdds are the biggest issue if water managed to get inside allthough that does not happen easily (i've seen videos of muddy pcs from a river flooding in which most components could be saved). corrosion might be another issue.
disassemble the pc completely (psu should be save by now if you want to try to save it) and check for corrosion or damage (transport damage might've happened too). maybe document it for insurance purposes
if you need to clean the pc you need distilled water and 99.9% rubbing alcohol/isopropanol
distilled water to remove any salt residue and isopropanol to get rid of the water. dry components for at least a week to be sure. test the psu before connecting anything to it or just get a new one

Reactions: bashkan

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
Quick as You Like ( QaYL ) quest as MC doesn't work for me. I've tried with a new start, but it still doesn't work. Is it me or regalia issue? Or is it just broken?
i feel that that particular quest is to get rid of unwanted slavers. basically, if all works well, your slaver dissapears.

Oct 13, 2017
i feel that that particular quest is to get rid of unwanted slavers. basically, if all works well, your slaver dissapears.
It worked few revisions ago. Minor characters disappear on critical success, on normal success they get new name, new attire and they are turned into female. This part works for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ja-wong

May 4, 2019
wish magic: biomancy traits work when add by console although console cover almost it effect it still sad
and unique aspect work on most slaver but not PC
TL: this file is traits and unique aspect as much as i can find at start of the game

Reactions: fzdudesome

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Update is out. Bugfixes should be handled as I my checklist from before marks them all as complete, but I don't trust past me. Past me makes me mistakes. Just like present me and future me.

All three links for the main version now lead to a folder, something that should've happened a while ago. Pixeldrain fought me though, so it had to go.

NOW! 3 versions!
Snakes convinced me to rework the "Conjured Companions" mod because it was too clicky.

The "too clicky" version is version A. I initially liked this version a lot because I was able to to weave it as something that felt like an actual game feature. But it's a lot of clicking to get going, and tedious to change your elemental every time you want a new one.
The less clicky, second version is B. A little more intuintive, but after playing with it for like a week way back when I made it, I found it got annoying because it does add another layer of doing shit whenever you send your slaver on a mission.
Version C is the most straightforward version. You open the mod and select the elemental entity you want to be your bitch. Quick and done.

C is probably the version I'll go forward with, but the minute the sites lets me make a poll I'll be sure to get all of your opinions on that.

Also, my mobo is beyond fucked, but I was able to pull out the SSD's. So while it might be a bit before I can work on a fix/the next update, this update is here.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes