Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Crap you're right, misread the post. Timer 1142 is the Unique Aspect check, and Variable 296 line 3 says:
Line 3 = Discipline (2 for definite - 1 shaky) - Slave wear - Fee Countdown - your aspects<br>
But I have no idea how to interpret that, as it looks like several values can be represented.

Last edited:

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
can you edit traits using this mod?
Not in Rags, but with the Regalia version, you can open the console of your web browser and edit character traits/aspects.

Crap you're right, misread the post. Timer 1142 is the Unique Aspect check,
You sure that's the case? I just looked at TheGame.Timer[1142] and it says it's named "Assignment-DC-Centre of" which seems to indicate it's linked to the quest that gets you Johanna.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
It's not a bug, if you're too sub, they're to dom, or a mix, you have no ability to resist. For this reason, I normally take stubborn (or add it post.) There are also other factors, like if you've been hypnotized or dominated multiple times you probably also have next to no chance to resist.
That's the thing, you can't resist even with stubborn and none of the other things you mentioned ever happening. I always take pretty much all of the good traits and only the only things I take that are bad traits are Secretly Submissive, Huge Breats (about half the time), Exhibitionist, Orally Accomodating (depending on my run), and Sex Addict/Insatiable (again, depending on the run), Beautiful/Exceptional Beauty (when using Elves, Half-Angels, Succubi or Nethermir). Regardless of the bad trait combination (even just choosing Secretly Submissive) I end up getting the surrender text instead of the resisting text whenever I hit the resist option.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
You sure that's the case? I just looked at TheGame.Timer[1142] and it says it's named "Assignment-DC-Centre of" which seems to indicate it's linked to the quest that gets you Johanna.
I'm working from very old notes when I was trying to get the aspect of Alyanara d'Vyr (Night Games) onto the PC. If I recall I gave up on it as impossible, but noticed that the unique aspects sometimes had weird names like "Uni - Shadriel(2)(1)" for the "Matriarch" aspect or Oth04 / Fate03 / 6-1-2 (not sure which aspects these are).
. I found a thread that was checking for unique aspects, and was using it as a reference to try and add it to the slaver array in line 21.

Looking now, it appears it ISN'T in 1142, so either I miswrote the notes it or they got shifted around in the updates. However I do believe it was in an assignment thread or something similar, just some part of the game that looked for unique aspects during execution. I remember it was fucking DEEEP in the thread, too. A whole lot of clicking > arrows into V arrows went into those notes that are apparently no longer (or never were) valid...

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
That's the thing, you can't resist even with stubborn and none of the other things you mentioned ever happening. I always take pretty much all of the good traits and only the only things I take that are bad traits are Secretly Submissive, Huge Breats (about half the time), Exhibitionist, Orally Accomodating (depending on my run), and Sex Addict/Insatiable (again, depending on the run), Beautiful/Exceptional Beauty (when using Elves, Half-Angels, Succubi or Nethermir). Regardless of the bad trait combination (even just choosing Secretly Submissive) I end up getting the surrender text instead of the resisting text whenever I hit the resist option.
Can you send a screenshot of the failure to resist?

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
I'm working from very old notes when I was trying to get the aspect of Alyanara d'Vyr (Night Games) onto the PC. If I recall I gave up on it as impossible, but noticed that the unique aspects sometimes had weird names like "Uni - Shadriel(2)(1)" for the "Matriarch" aspect or Oth04 / Fate03 / 6-1-2 (not sure which aspects these are).
. I found a thread that was checking for unique aspects, and was using it as a reference to try and add it to the slaver array in line 21.

Looking now, it appears it ISN'T in 1142, so either I miswrote the notes it or they got shifted around in the updates. However I do believe it was in an assignment thread or something similar, just some part of the game that looked for unique aspects during execution. I remember it was fucking DEEEP in the thread, too. A whole lot of clicking > arrows into V arrows went into those notes that are apparently no longer (or never were) valid...
Yeah, I have no idea what those aspects are. I've tried to put them on different characters, but they don't show up, so I'm pretty sure that if they have a use, it might be more like a background check kind of thing rather than a straight up perk. I figured it might be part of the racials, but they don't show up on a PC of the same race, and sometimes they seem to overlap with different races. So, no idea.

As for the unique aspects, I've never found a way to get them onto a PC either. That said, *some* of them work other characters by just copy/pasting into their list in line 21, but some don't. For example, if I put "Unique - Genevieve Radiance" into someone other than the PC's line, they'll get "Vainglory," but if I put "Unique - FleshArt" they don't get the appropriate aspect.

Then again... Looking at it, it doesn't seem like Aurviel gets that aspect anymore herself, so maybe it's just broken.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Yeah, I have no idea what those aspects are. I've tried to put them on different characters, but they don't show up, so I'm pretty sure that if they have a use, it might be more like a background check kind of thing rather than a straight up perk. I figured it might be part of the racials, but they don't show up on a PC of the same race, and sometimes they seem to overlap with different races. So, no idea.

As for the unique aspects, I've never found a way to get them onto a PC either. That said, *some* of them work other characters by just copy/pasting into their list in line 21, but some don't. For example, if I put "Unique - Genevieve Radiance" into someone other than the PC's line, they'll get "Vainglory," but if I put "Unique - FleshArt" they don't get the appropriate aspect.

Then again... Looking at it, it doesn't seem like Aurviel gets that aspect anymore herself, so maybe it's just broken.
Stuff sometimes tends to have strange syntax, for example traits have a technical order they're suppose to appear in, this is not noticable in Regalia, but in the normal RAGS version you can edit in traits to exported characters. It's through that I found it, if a trait is even slightly misplaced, the character file was corrupted, if it was correct it'll work and you have the trait. There are a lot of strange things like that. Another example is the table punishment from Ensnared Rose breaks on the second day, every other day works, but the second day breaks the Regalia(you can change the day tagged in cheats, and I mean cheats not console, it's a single numerical value)

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Stuff sometimes tends to have strange syntax, for example traits have a technical order they're suppose to appear in, this is not noticable in Regalia, but in the normal RAGS version you can edit in traits to exported characters. It's through that I found it, if a trait is even slightly misplaced, the character file was corrupted, if it was correct it'll work and you have the trait. There are a lot of strange things like that. Another example is the table punishment from Ensnared Rose breaks on the second day, every other day works, but the second day breaks the Regalia(you can change the day tagged in cheats, and I mean cheats not console, it's a single numerical value)
I haven't really seen any evidence that the traits need to go into a specific order. The game seems to put them in the order they were obtained, rather than reordering them when you get a new trait either through an assignment or via level up. I have had issues with assigning aspects like Slave Trader with the console rather than by letting them be selected "naturally," but only seemingly if it adds the dialogue option "Assign them a slave." Other aspects, like Booty Snatcher, seem to work just fine just fine.

Also, looking at Aurivel in the Recruiter/Strong Right Arm menu, it seems like she's no longer labeled as having a unique aspect, so I'm assuming it's been removed.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
I haven't really seen any evidence that the traits need to go into a specific order. The game seems to put them in the order they were obtained, rather than reordering them when you get a new trait either through an assignment or via level up. I have had issues with assigning aspects like Slave Trader with the console rather than by letting them be selected "naturally," but only seemingly if it adds the dialogue option "Assign them a slave." Other aspects, like Booty Snatcher, seem to work just fine just fine.

Also, looking at Aurivel in the Recruiter/Strong Right Arm menu, it seems like she's no longer labeled as having a unique aspect, so I'm assuming it's been removed.
As I said, it's not noticable in Regalia, I noticed this for base Rags when editing character exports(wanted to see if the slab for Ensnared rose was broken in just Regalia or was always and wanted traits that would be annoying otherwise.) Adding in some traits that aren't there worked fine like slutty and I thin Debutante, but when I extended it a bit it the export stopped importing. After rearranging trait orders for a while I noticed the order mattered, but there was not a real pattern to it, it seems alphabetical, but some stuff is put in nonsensical order.

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
I'm trying to use the crafting cheats but they mostly don't work, i can use them once or twice and then it just prints "crafting" in the infobox, but i can't choose to craft anything

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I'm trying to use the crafting cheats but they mostly don't work, i can use them once or twice and then it just prints "crafting" in the infobox, but i can't choose to craft anything
Feels weird that it's been days and this is the first "Not Regalia" bug reported.

As that was the issue that should've been fixed in the last hotfix, are you using version 7.1.2?
If yes, does it happen on every slaver? Or only when you assign a specific Slaver to the position?
JIC, slaves aren't setup to use the crafting mod yet.

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
Feels weird that it's been days and this is the first "Not Regalia" bug reported.

As that was the issue that should've been fixed in the last hotfix, are you using version 7.1.2?
If yes, does it happen on every slaver? Or only when you assign a specific Slaver to the position?
JIC, slaves aren't setup to use the crafting mod yet.
ah, sorry. this was for regalia. could have sworn i wrote that. i haven't tried changing slavers, but i've tried it over multiple playthroughs with similar results. as a sidenote is there anyway to directly edit the clothes? most of the crafted clothes feel a bit tame.

• Haha
Reactions: hawkloner

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
ah, sorry. this was for regalia. could have sworn i wrote that. i haven't tried changing slavers, but i've tried it over multiple playthroughs with similar results. as a sidenote is there anyway to directly edit the clothes? most of the crafted clothes feel a bit tame.
Yes, it should be in one of the 3 main arrays a highlighted earlier. If you can't find it, ctrl + f your clothing description in the cheatmenu, then use it to reference out the numerical value of the variable to edit in console. Editing the attraction value vs the description are separate. As I have not done it myself, I'm not 100% sure how the syntax on the description works regarding things like the clothing saying "bitch" and the sort, but aside from that it should be straight forward, just change the text. That's provided it's not restraints, I would recommend using the base clothing type you want and then edit the description.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes