Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
I'd advise against using the cheat menu itself. I mostly use it as a reference point to see what lines in the various arrays mean.

What I'd recommend you do instead is open your browser's console, which might have different controls depending on your computer and browser of choice, but for me it's Ctrl + Shift + J. Then type TheGame.Variables[XXX] with XXX being the array you want to open up. For instance, TheGame.Variabls[307] will be one of the primary arrays you'll tinker around in, as it lets you alter a slaver's traits and a slave's training etc.

This one will also help tell you what number each character is assigned. PC will pretty much always be 1, and the others will go down in order of being acquired, until something removes them from the game state, and then another character should fill that spot when they appear for the first time.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Literally this in console View attachment 2449688

You have to play with the numbers, as they change from version to version. The main Variable edits you want are Slaver Array, Slaver Number Array, and Second Number Array.
If you don't want to lose your starting/current leader, you can freeze the value via the cheat menu. It's literally called NewLeader, you can Ctrl+F it.

Under most circumatances, do not edit any values via the cheat menu(the left panel that says Game Variables.) It does show you them, but it does not let you comprehensively edit the variables, so you break anything more complex than a single number, which is most important things.
I opened Console via Ctrl+Shift+J on Chrome. What I do should work for all browser consoles, but the way it shows in chrome is the easiest to read and do. Make sure to be in the console tab(if you look in the image at the top right, there are a bunch of tabs, elements, console, sources, etc, I only use the console tab.

To type it for copy paste purposes and also for what I believe The current Regalia(6.4.3) Here are the 3 stated arrays to input. To know what is what, open up the cheat menu and Ctrl+F the respective Array, it tells you what line does what.

TheGame.Variables[296] - Second Number Array
TheGame.Variables[307] - Slaver Array
TheGame.Variables[309] - Slaver Number Array

They general have the same numerical distance, even when the numbers change

When editing, edit the red number, make sure to stay consistent with the text formatting, and never delete Apostrophes or Quotes
This has relatively all the basics for Regalia shenanigans

iball

Aug 4, 2017
I'm on W11 using RAGS 3.0.59.0, how can I change the background color to not bright white? I see this question asked a few times in the main thread but the only answers refer to modding the game or going into the browser settings. What does that refer to? What browser?

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
I'm on W11 using RAGS 3.0.59.0, how can I change the background color to not bright white? I see this question asked a few times in the main thread but the only answers refer to modding the game or going into the browser settings. What does that refer to? What browser?
We're talking about Regalia, it's a version of the game created from the Regalia tool, it converts RAGS games into a format playable in html, IE browsers. Hence when we refer to Regalia and working with it/cheating in it, we refer to how to do so in browsers. These conversations are generally not comprable to the normal Rags version of the game.

warmuffin

Nov 16, 2018
Getting an issue with the new rags file. Open it in Rags and it says the file is unreadable. Didn't have this issue until the version on April 11th came out. I'm using the file on MediaFire, gonna try one of the other sites and see if they work

iball

Aug 4, 2017
I am a submissive and I want to get topped by my slavers. I even found out that one of my slavers (Orc female who is slutty) is a Dom. When do make use of I try friendly and seduction but neither work. Is it because that my MC doesn't have those traits? Im a sub and fem.

Oct 13, 2017
I am a submissive and I want to get topped by my slavers. I even found out that one of my slavers (Orc female who is slutty) is a Dom. When do make use of I try friendly and seduction but neither work. Is it because that my MC doesn't have those traits? Im a sub and fem.
If I got it correctly, there are many factors to be dominated. From NPC point, there's will(how much character wants to dominate you and whole camp, ability...) and then there's a barrier, i.e. morals, their reputation... From MC's point of view, there's desirability, reputation and power(which may or may not be same as reputation).

So to maximize your chance of being dominated, wear something slutty, preferably restraints as wearing those are described in game as increased risk of being over thrown, that way your desirability is increased. If you're hypnotic, you can add "unscrupulous" trait, which also lowers the barrier. I'm not sure, but I think NPC's with dominator or Hypnotic aspect also increases the chance of acting, so if you, or someone in your camp has corruption trait, you can use it to boost NPC.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Getting an issue with the new rags file. Open it in Rags and it says the file is unreadable. Didn't have this issue until the version on April 11th came out. I'm using the file on MediaFire, gonna try one of the other sites and see if they work
you need to be more appealing (increase value) .
slaver needs to have unscrupulous or depraved ( Uns or Uns+ ) strong / strong+ and sneakier traits for slavers also helps. (but Uns / Uns+ are 2 of the most important for slaver to have in that scenario. you can also check in the options / help text , the conditions , to check additional skills that affect that.

used to be possible to send slavers to abandoned tower , and one would give the other a trait ... but seems not to work as it used to.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Did a different download fix the issue for you?
Uf not check this; Bedlam did a pretty solid right up on getting RAGS working a while back. Should still be mostly relevant, even if this is a sudden issue:
On top of that, it could be file was set to read-only when you donwloaded it. Right-click the file and select properties to see if that's been checked.

Oh, and update soon. Conjured Companion's is finished-ish and working and just need to get the examine bit to update consistently and I'll post it. Also will come with a small number of bug fixes.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Uf not check this; Bedlam did a pretty solid right up on getting RAGS working a while back. Should still be mostly relevant, even if this is a sudden issue:
On top of that, it could be file was set to read-only when you donwloaded it. Right-click the file and select properties to see if that's been checked.

Oh, and update soon. Conjured Companion's is finished-ish and working and just need to get the examine bit to update consistently and I'll post it. Also will come with a small number of bug fixes.
talking about bug fixes, since a wille ago, when recruiting slavers, extra options was added , it started being less accurate and choosing to "recruit females" or any other option, tends to lean on recruiting mostly male candidates (beastkin for example"

warmuffin

Nov 16, 2018

No, downloading from a different source did not help and the file wasn't read only. I tried to follow the guide you linked, but the file still didn't play. I did get the regalia version to work, however, so I will likely just switch to it from here on. Might be that I got a new PC and don't have everything set up yet. Thank you for pointing me in a direction to start trying to get it to work though

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hey everyone! Despite my best efforts, I'm having trouble giving my slaver character the Inquisitor Aspect and Mind Reader trait via corruption, courtesy of my unique starter slaver Alynara d'Vir. Has anyone been successful in their own files? (If you like playing with overpowered characters, as I do.) In older versions of the game, I have been successful at times. I've set corruption to always succeed for my character and despite how many times I try it, it doesn't work. Now when I do it to another character, like Alynara it worked very well on my first try and now she has the Inquisitor Aspect and Mind Reader trait.

Seeing as now I have one slaver who has the mind reader trait and inquisitor aspect, I won't be too bothered if I can't get it for my own guy, but I just wanted to know if it was possible or if there were some changes that made corruption more difficult to achieve when trying to give your specific encampment leader corruption boons.

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Hey everyone! Despite my best efforts, I'm having trouble giving my slaver character the Inquisitor Aspect and Mind Reader trait via corruption, courtesy of my unique starter slaver Alynara d'Vir. Has anyone been successful in their own files? (If you like playing with overpowered characters, as I do.) In older versions of the game, I have been successful at times. I've set corruption to always succeed for my character and despite how many times I try it, it doesn't work. Now when I do it to another character, like Alynara it worked very well on my first try and now she has the Inquisitor Aspect and Mind Reader trait.

Seeing as now I have one slaver who has the mind reader trait and inquisitor aspect, I won't be too bothered if I can't get it for my own guy, but I just wanted to know if it was possible or if there were some changes that made corruption more difficult to achieve when trying to give your specific encampment leader corruption boons.
As far as I know there are a number of corruption traits that are NPC/PC specific that the other cannot get with Inquisitor and mind reader being two of the ones that are NPC only.

Quorizon

Jul 19, 2018

I've found that the leader can get inquisitor but only when infilcted by a slaver, backfire doesn't seem to work. It also seems to need a low value for the corruption counter that builds up as you get corrupted so need to do it early. This value seems to be seperate to Fel tainted and hidden from view, it eventually gets to the point where failures just seem to be the only option when you've taken 15 or so corruptions. I don't know the corruption code so this value is only my inference from a lot of play

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I've found that the leader can get inquisitor but only when infilcted by a slaver, backfire doesn't seem to work. It also seems to need a low value for the corruption counter that builds up as you get corrupted so need to do it early. This value seems to be seperate to Fel tainted and hidden from view, it eventually gets to the point where failures just seem to be the only option when you've taken 15 or so corruptions. I don't know the corruption code so this value is only my inference from a lot of play
Well great, yet another thing we need to bother Frakenberry to fiddle with. Damn it bedlam, stop fucking our fun over in a game with fucking in it when we want to fuck around and have fucking fun!

Reactions: Jaxter

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018
Sorry, update's coming.
I got evacced cause of, lo and behold, a grass fire, and they still won't let me go home. But once I have a place to setup my desktop I'll be able to upload the update.
It's done though. Just can't get to it >.>
first things first, stay safe
secondly it's fine, relax and stay safe
and thirdly you get to it when you get to it. take some time, get a piece of cake, sit down in the sun and enjoy yourself for a bit
:cool:

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
Sorry, update's coming.
I got evacced cause of, lo and behold, a grass fire, and they still won't let me go home. But once I have a place to setup my desktop I'll be able to upload the update.
It's done though. Just can't get to it >.>
yes, take care of you. we can wait. put your life in order first, make sure all is as well as it can be.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes