Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
Update is out. Bugfixes should be handled as I my checklist from before marks them all as complete, but I don't trust past me. Past me makes me mistakes. Just like present me and future me.

All three links for the main version now lead to a folder, something that should've happened a while ago. Pixeldrain fought me though, so it had to go.

NOW! 3 versions!
Snakes convinced me to rework the "Conjured Companions" mod because it was too clicky.

The "too clicky" version is version A. I initially liked this version a lot because I was able to to weave it as something that felt like an actual game feature. But it's a lot of clicking to get going, and tedious to change your elemental every time you want a new one.
The less clicky, second version is B. A little more intuintive, but after playing with it for like a week way back when I made it, I found it got annoying because it does add another layer of doing shit whenever you send your slaver on a mission.
Version C is the most straightforward version. You open the mod and select the elemental entity you want to be your bitch. Quick and done.

C is probably the version I'll go forward with, but the minute the sites lets me make a poll I'll be sure to get all of your opinions on that.

Also, my mobo is beyond fucked, but I was able to pull out the SSD's. So while it might be a bit before I can work on a fix/the next update, this update is here.
thank you for the update.
good thing that you managed to save something

Reactions: hawkloner

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Update is out. Bugfixes should be handled as I my checklist from before marks them all as complete, but I don't trust past me. Past me makes me mistakes. Just like present me and future me.

All three links for the main version now lead to a folder, something that should've happened a while ago. Pixeldrain fought me though, so it had to go.

NOW! 3 versions!
Snakes convinced me to rework the "Conjured Companions" mod because it was too clicky.

The "too clicky" version is version A. I initially liked this version a lot because I was able to to weave it as something that felt like an actual game feature. But it's a lot of clicking to get going, and tedious to change your elemental every time you want a new one.
The less clicky, second version is B. A little more intuintive, but after playing with it for like a week way back when I made it, I found it got annoying because it does add another layer of doing shit whenever you send your slaver on a mission.
Version C is the most straightforward version. You open the mod and select the elemental entity you want to be your bitch. Quick and done.

C is probably the version I'll go forward with, but the minute the sites lets me make a poll I'll be sure to get all of your opinions on that.

Also, my mobo is beyond fucked, but I was able to pull out the SSD's. So while it might be a bit before I can work on a fix/the next update, this update is here.

thank you very much and glad you at least saved something .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Poll is up. Didn't work through my laptop or my cellphone, but happened to be on my GF's macbook on Safari, so i checked the thread and made the poll, and for some reason it worked:confused:
This site has a history of being weird with me, but that takes the cake.

Anyways, place your vote and let me know.

ReasonableDaemon

May 28, 2020
Out of curiosity, how feasible would it be to implement a way to reset the hungover status for a given character through the mod? It'd be helpful with slavers getting hungover at the most inconvenient times, but it might even fix a recurring problem I've run into, where I convert a slaver into a slave (usually after getting them locked in pony gear from QAYL), and for whatever reason at some point they get the hungover flag on them and it never clears.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
I have not been getting notifications that the thread is being replied to anymore :'(

Looks like the poll is with you on this one, and I think long term that version C is better. The game already has plenty of repetitive clicking features, no need to add more :p .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Out of curiosity, how feasible would it be to implement a way to reset the hungover status for a given character through the mod? It'd be helpful with slavers getting hungover at the most inconvenient times, but it might even fix a recurring problem I've run into, where I convert a slaver into a slave (usually after getting them locked in pony gear from QAYL), and for whatever reason at some point they get the hungover flag on them and it never clears.
As always with requests like this, I'll have to check what controls that status, and then see how easy it is to implement. Might be as simple as generating a switch that lets you select which Slaver you want to remove it from, and applying a "remove" function to it.
Status functions like hungover and hypnotized usually have a single trigger somewhere for applying them so in theory, it should be doable:unsure:

That all said, I'm bug hunting right now because the mod is a mess, so I might also not be able to focus on this request for a bit.

I have not been getting notifications that the thread is being replied to anymore :'(

Looks like the poll is with you on this one, and I think long term that version C is better. The game already has plenty of repetitive clicking features, no need to add more :p .
That is a common issue for me as well. I'll think the thread is being quiet and come back to four pages of "this doesn't work":eek:

It does. I'll leave it up till the next Bedlam update, just to give max time on it, but it looks like everyone prefers the KISS method.
Still, I wouldn't mind hearing what parts of the other two versions the handful who voted liked about them?

Reactions: Numbnutts

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Still, I wouldn't mind hearing what parts of the other two versions the handful who voted liked about them?
I was mostly trying to skew the poll results.

I'm kidding. Actually haven't tried the other two versions yet. I figured the one you were endorsing had the best chance of surviving, and so decided top familiarize myself with that one, and saw no reason to switch.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
I finally decided to try the loaded dice in not 3.0.6.0 RAGSeses, and I am sad to confirm that the issues I've been experiencing (Loaded dice settings not being adhered to) is a 3.0.6.0 issue.
Edit: Nope, also issues in 2.6.1.0, I could've sworn I got it to work in one of the older versions, I'll try 2.4.

As for the poll, I prefer whichever one is easiest for Frank to implement.

Last edited:

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Check the original No Havens page, it says what versions you should use, I do think it's 2.4, but it's there if you want to check.

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
I haven't done much playing of the new version, but it seems like picking "precarious power" is still broken, works on the unique fae though. I can't remember if this was a wait for bedlam to fix it or one you were working on. If the former, my bad.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Precarious Power is a bit weird. It was a Patron exclusive that I think was originally meant for a specfic start, however it's added additionally in Loaded dice. The affect it normally has is 4 fold from what I know, could have more.
1:It's both Exhibitionist and Orally Accommodating Aspects in one.
2:Slavers respect you less
3:They are much more likely to use you
4:special dialogue from A Corner of Your Own(I think that's the one)

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
Precarious Power is a bit weird. It was a Patron exclusive that I think was originally meant for a specfic start, however it's added additionally in Loaded dice. The affect it normally has is 4 fold from what I know, could have more.

Something like that, when you use loaded dice to select it, it definitely doesn't do part 1. Not a priority I just dont remember hearing anything about it for a while.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Yeah, it was stupidly limited to playing the fairy start.

Reactions: Jaxter

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Something like that, when you use loaded dice to select it, it definitely doesn't do part 1. Not a priority I just dont remember hearing anything about it for a while.
I'm fairly certain only the last part is pulled, which is neat, but also a bit annoying, I don't recall seeing anything about it in respect checks, which leads me to believe the 3rd part is also not working. Only reason I know the special text works is because I've seen it, tho even that's a bit finicky to trigger

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a good day. Does anyone have a list of all the unique slavers you can find/recruit? I can't remember whether it was in this or the original thread. Still, I remember a while ago I came across a post where someone compiled a list of all the unique slavers, and that list told you the slaver's name, the assignment and region where you can recruit them, and what to do precisely to recruit said slaver.

I copied the list but unfortunately, I saved the list/file to my external hard drive which crashed a while ago so I don't have it anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

Aug 23, 2018
Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a good day. Does anyone have a list of all the unique slavers you can find/recruit? I can't remember whether it was in this or the original thread. Still, I remember a while ago I came across a post where someone compiled a list of all the unique slavers, and that list told you the slaver's name, the assignment and region where you can recruit them, and what to do precisely to recruit said slaver.

I copied the list but unfortunately, I saved the list/file to my external hard drive which crashed a while ago so I don't have it anymore. Any help would be appreciated.
https://f95zone.to/threads/no-haven-v0-981-tf-edition-bedlam-games.9229/post-6851749 this should be pinned somewhere

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes