Tenshing

May 24, 2019
Anyone know how to fix this ?
When I equip armor to replace the one I was wearing. The old one go back to equipment storage but the game does't count it.

Example - my character is wearing an armor and I have 6 more in storage.
I equip one in storage and the one I was wearing get replaced and go into storage.
Then I sell all armors inside storage but I can only sell 5, I can sell the armor I just replaced but 1 option will always remain.
And if you replace armor more than once it will add up the numbers of option you can not interact with like cancel button.
You probably do the trading for clothes in the city area right? got myself that error after bought the outfit from there. CMIIW just use the outfit you get from clothes and armor maker in your camp.

Aug 10, 2019
This is not a "fix" per say, but I had the same issue and noticed that the number of assignments seems to decrease as I got more scouting and assignment upgrades. If I had to wager a guess I would say that rags eventually burns itself out trying to keep track of everything, but for now I just do not take any of those upgrades and hope that things will be resolved once everything is eventually moved to twine
Assignment upgrades are just flat bonuses, I'm not sure why they should cause trouble.
I'm going to keep having fewer slavers, see if that changes anything.

reaper 17

Aug 21, 2018
Anyone know how to fix this ?
When I equip armor to replace the one I was wearing. The old one go back to equipment storage but the game does't count it.

Example - my character is wearing an armor and I have 6 more in storage.
I equip one in storage and the one I was wearing get replaced and go into storage.
Then I sell all armors inside storage but I can only sell 5, I can sell the armor I just replaced but 1 option will always remain.
And if you replace armor more than once it will add up the numbers of option you can not interact with like cancel button.
where do I report bugs ?

DrunkenOwl

Jan 22, 2019
Downloaded Rags 2.4.16.0 as installation suggests but it says that this file is unreadable when I try to launch the game. On the info folder there is a link for correct rags link but that goes to a dead end as well.

Aug 10, 2019
Downloaded Rags 2.4.16.0 as installation suggests but it says that this file is unreadable when I try to launch the game. On the info folder there is a link for correct rags link but that goes to a dead end as well.
Use this one, worked for me. It looks a bit shit but it runs about 50x faster mid and late game than Rags 2.4.16.

Reactions: Jaxter

Klangkugel

Sep 2, 2021
Is it intended for the MC to be unable to gain the tentacle beast out of the cave quest in the mountains?
While followers with the trait Beastmaster are able to gain it, the MC is not. At least not when I picked one of the scenario characters with beastmaster. I guess the MC shouldn't be able to gain tentacles outside of corruption?

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
Guys, could somebody tell how to obtain unique slavers described in the wiki? Or are they random? Is there some shit like in Truly divine? I remember how I got a Kaara once.

Reactions: User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Aesandril
-When and where you can get her: Coast assignment "Spectacle of the Sacred", *only the first time you do it*. So if don't get her the first time there's no second chance!
-How: Pick Diplomacy route and score a critical. [EASY]

Agronia
-When and where you can get her: Coast assignment "Reign of the Witch-Queen". It only shows up once, and only after a few months into the game.
-How: Success or critical on the last stage of the assignment. A mere success gets you a more cumraggy version. [MEDIUM]

Alice
-When and where you can get her: the special "letter" event at the start of each game.
-How: Follow the letter, pick the slaver. Only thing is the slaver isn't Alice around 50% of the time. So just savescum before doing the letter. [EASY]

Alison
-When and where you can get her: Coast assignment "Gorging on the Green".
-How: Crit the assignment, you must go personally on the assignment and one of your crew must have Unhinged, and one must be an orc male/futa; these can be the same character. [MEDIUM]

Alrissa
-When and where you can get her: Plains assignment "Temple Takeover".
-How: Pick the Persuasion route, and your slaver needs Corruption. I tested with the PC, dunno if only the PC can get her. [EASY]

Anyte
-When and where you can get her: one time only City assignment "Slithering Lonely as a Cloud". To find it, you need to do Imperial Muses with a perceptive or psychic slaver in the first role and get a critical. Then, doing IM another time, you must send a Mind Reader slaver in the first role and score another critical. This should open up SLaaC.
-How: Difficult part over, just beat the SLaaC assignment. [HARD]

Ascendancy
-When and where you can get her: Mountain assignment "Best Left Sealed".
-How: Just go against the asanei and score a critical. [EASY]

Baela
-When and where you can get her: Mountain assignment "To Hunt A Paladin", but only after hitting camp level 5 of either Corruption or Marauding.
-How: Just crit To Hunt a Paladin after the right camp level. [EASY]

Chiea
-When and where you can get her: Mountains assignment "Shadows Take Flight". You get her the fourth time you crit the assignment.
-How: Just crit the assignment several times and eventually you get her. I think the crits don't need to be in an unbroken streak. [EASY, though takes a while]

Donella
-When and where you can get her: "Stockades Survival", a special Great Plains assignment that comes up after you advance her plot (going to the Marshlands region) to the headpats/oral sex stage, and also it only shows up after you've done Reign of the Witch-Queen.
-How: Explore the Marshlands and follow the ravens several times, until you unlock the Marshlands Training assignment. Send many slavers to that assignment. After some 5 (?) slavers, visit Donella again a few more times so she tells you her story, and soon you get to the oral sex/headpats stage. After you do RotWQ, a special event will pop up after a slaver finishes Marshlands Training, opening her assignment. You have limited time to do it. But succeeding will get you Donella. [HARD, takes money and time to get that many slavers to do Marshlands Training]

Dove
-When and where you can get her: Mountains assignment "Shadows Take Flight". You get her the fifth time you crit the assignment.
-How: Just crit the assignment several times and eventually you get her. I think the crits don't need to be in an unbroken streak. [EASY, though takes a while]

Harmony/Malice
-When and where you can get her: Mountain assignment "Tyrannical Legacy".
-How: Seek her out and score a critical. [EASY]

Jandaka
-When and where you can get her: City assignment "Newfound Fascination", which can only spawn after you complete the City assignment "Cutprice Roses" with the highest value in gold.
-How: Just beat the assignment the first time and you'll get your own thicc green alien. [EASY]

Johanna
-When and where you can get her: City assignment "Centre of Attention", which can only spawn if your camp has done Corruption at least 10 times.
-How: The PC must go in the first slot, and also someone must have Corruption. (Not 100% sure.) [MEDIUM]

Kaara
-When and where you can get her: Coast assignment "Wayward Temptations".
-How: Score a critical with a slaver with the "Anointed One" aspect, gainable through corruption. [HARD unless you have that lying around]

Keelin
-When and where you can get her: City assignment Visit the Aversol Markets. It's always available.
-How: You need to send a slaver with Hypnotic, Malevolence or Dominator. If you do, there's roughly a 5% chance of acquiring her, but otherwise you don't need a specific result. [fairly EASY, depends on RNG not being much of a dick to you, but otherwise you can get her in like the first week of the game]

Kivsi
-When and where you can get her: one time only City assignment "Slithering Lonely as a Cloud". To find it, you need to do Imperial Muses with a perceptive or psychic slaver in the first role and get a critical. Then, doing IM another time, you must send a Mind Reader slaver in the first role and score another critical. This should open up SLaaC.
-How: Difficult part over, just beat the SLaaC assignment. [HARD]

Kiruna
-When and where you can get her: Coast assignment "Spectacle of the Sacred", *only the first time you do it*. So if don't get her the first time there's no second chance!
-How: Pick Diplomacy route and score a critical. [EASY]

Krystal
-When and where you can get her: Forest assignment "A Gem For Nothing". I think you can only get her the first time you do it, but not sure. Also, AGFN doesn't spawn in the first few months.
-How: Success or critical the first time you do the assignment gets you this easiest of easy elf sluts. [EASY]

Kyssandra
-When and where you can get her: Coast assignment "Stars in their Eyes". You need to do it at least twice, three times might make it easier.
-How: One of the critical outcomes of SitE is hearing a story about her. So you need this first, which might take some scumming - just any crit doesn't cut it. Then, you need to do the assignment again during "Heavenly Debauchery" event. As another outcome of SitE is to trigger this, this is why I said you might want to do the assignment three times. Anyway, during HD, after hearing the story, and if your slaver is a sub... only then you acquire this damn wisp on a critical! [HARD]

Lara Dawnspire
-When and where you can get her: Plains assignment "Retribution for Arrogance".
-How: There's a base 0% chance of getting her with a critical result. Each slaver with the Booty Snatcher aspect adds 10%. Learning the ritual by critting Treachery Most Foul with a Corruption slaver, then afterwards talking to Shadriel, adds 70%. [HARD]

Lara Felspire
-When and where you can get her: Mountains assignment "Arrogance Subjugated", which only spawns after you've done Treachery Most Foul, learning the ritual (see Lara Dawnspire).
-How: Just throw Lara Dawnspire into the assignment and bam. The only hard thing is getting her in the first place. [HARD]

Lythrana
-When and where you can get her: Mountain assignment "Sable Masquerade", only after you do the Treachery Most Foul assignment and free Shadriel.
-How: You and Shadriel do SM, score a crit, done. [MEDIUM just because of the steps to get there]

Miina
-When and where you can get her: City assignment "Private Passage", after doing it at least twice, acquiring Severina in the process (below).
-How: Take Severina along, score a critical, enjoy the scene. [EASY]

Mio
-When and where you can get her: Mountains assignment "Shadows Take Flight". You get her the third time you crit the assignment.

Nike
-When and where you can get her: "A Gem's True Cost", around the camp assignment that fires roughly two-three months after you acquire Krystal (above).
-How: A critical on the assignment. [MEDIUM due to all the waiting]

Nora
-When and where you can get her: "House Sitting", a City assignment.
-How: Crit the assignment, accept her offer. [EASY]

Rizette
-When and where you can get her: Special Mountains assignment "Villa Most Vile". Here we go: 1) Get a True Angel. Yes, this is difficult enough on its own. Back in the day, the secret to getting one was the most asked question in this thread... the memories... but anyway, for that, get a critical success on Truly Divine with a former paladin of the Light/inquisitor in the first slot, then corruption, biomancy and a trainer. 2) Do a Holding Back the Dark assignment and get a DISASTER result. Even this has only a 50% chance of working, 75% if a Fel Tide event is happening. If this works, it will generate a Mistress of Torments assignment. 3) Success or critical on this MoT will generate Villa Most Vile.
-How: Remember that True Angel? You have to sell it on VMV and get a critical success. Good luck! [HARDEST]

Rynhart
-When and where you can get her: Forest assignment "Shuffled Deck", which pops up of its own some two months after you get Severina (below), if she's still a (pussy) virgin.
-How: Crit the assignment, grab her. [HARD because of Severina's inviting pussy]

Samudra
-When and where you can get her: Plains assignment "A Deluge of Oozes".
-How: You need to crit and your slave offering needs to have 3+ Endurance Training, a rare race (200+ gold I think), the Resilient trait, and a magic-user trait. [HARD]

Shadriel
-When and where you can get her: Mountains assignment "Treachery Most Foul", which appears after a critical success in "In Pursuit of Arrogance".
-How: free her from the ritual. Don't fail. Also, you probably want to send a Corruption-user due to Lara (above). [EASY]

Severina
-When and where you can get her: City assignment "Private Passage", after doing it at least once to get a former student slave.
-How: Just take the former student along and score a critical. [EASY]

Tessa
-When and where you can get her: City assignment "Adversarial Affairs".
-How: Your slavers must inclue at least one with corruption and one with Psychic. Then, all you need is a critical. [MEDIUM]

Veren
-When and where you can get him: "A Gem's True Cost", around the camp assignment that fires roughly two-three months after you acquire Krystal (above).
-How: A success or critical on the assignment. [MEDIUM due to all the waiting]

Last edited:

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
Johanna
-When and where you can get her: City assignment "Centre of Attention", which can only spawn if your camp has done Corruption at least 10 times.
-How: The PC must go in the first slot, and also someone must have Corruption. (Not 100% sure.) [MEDIUM]
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But could you clarify? Do you mean a nightly activity or personal assignment?

Last edited:

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
A slaver or encampment leader using corruption to corrupt a slave or slaver. Getting "the shadows swirl around" results does not count as a success. Being resisted also doesn't count as a success (* probably.) Getting actual effects counts as successes.

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Hello everyone, sorry to have to say this, but I might not be able to keep you all posted with new download links for the foreseeable future.

A hacker managed to steal my credit card info, and all of my cards are currently frozen/locked until we can get the matter resolved, I have new ones coming, but they may take a while to show up, so I can't continue my Patreon Pledges.

Sorry folks, I hope to be able to get back to pledging soon. :(:(:(

Last edited:

Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
Hello everyone, sorry to have to say this, but I might not be able to keep you all posted with new download links for the foreseeable future.

A hacker managed to steal my credit card info, and all of my cards are currently frozen/locked until we can get the matter resolved, I have new ones coming, but they make take a while to show up, so I can't continue my Patreon Pledges.

Sorry folks, I hope to be able to get back to pledging soon. :(:(:(
Dont really need links, but damn mate, hope you can fix all this and not lose any money at the way. Cheers for you!

Reactions: Jaxter

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Good news everyone! My Bank and Credit company got back to me much earlier than anticipated! All of my cards have been replaced, and are once again active!

There will be many more game posts in my future!

I'll be sure to get you all the newest links the moment Bedlam posts them!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Good news everyone! My Bank and Credit company got back to me much earlier than anticipated! All of my cards have been replaced, and are once again active!

There will be many more game posts in my future!

I'll be sure to get you all the newest links the moment Bedlam posts them!
But... the current links are several versions out of date? If you have something more recent, you should report the parent post with the links.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes