• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
For some reason when opening the game up in Rags, there's no bold, underlined, or italicized text. I can see where it's meant to be, with "(b)" (replace parenthesis with brackets) and such, but none of that text is ever bold or underlined or any such. I'm using 3.0.60 Rags.
[Tools -> Update Text To HTML]
Also rightclick the text-window and [encoding -> UTF-8]

Encoding setting ought be persistent. You're gonna have to Update to HTML every time you launch.

Noli Timere

May 22, 2017
use the 2.x.x client, or format the text in 3.x.x by right clicking it, then reloading the client viewer (under one of the options), the 3.x.x client is complete shit in comparison to the 2.x.x when playing the no haven game.

Edit: my bad browser didnt update the posts past his.

FourthSea

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
For some reason when opening the game up in Rags, there's no bold, underlined, or italicized text. I can see where it's meant to be, with "(b)" (replace parenthesis with brackets) and such, but none of that text is ever bold or underlined or any such. I'm using 3.0.60 Rags.
In my experience, RAGS 3.0.60 is not compatible with the game and will eventually lead to a crash. 2.4.16.0 along with the patch on bedlam's website is how I play and it runs pretty smoothly. I included the patch in this post if you want to try it out.

The patch requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2, so here's a link for that

Reactions: User1810

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I download the cheat mod loaded dice and I click to play it and it stated that the rag files are unreadable , I wonder what went wrong ? I download it from the Mega link.

FourthSea

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
I download the cheat mod loaded dice and I click to play it and it stated that the rag files are unreadable , I wonder what went wrong ? I download it from the Mega link.
uninstall and reinstall the media feature pack

32 bit first and then 64 bit

same with this thingy

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
32 bit first and then 64 bit

same with this thingy
Err, but my system is only 32 bit and do I really need to install the 64 bit ? I mean it's not going to work since I am not even 64 right ?

Okay it would seem that I encountered the first error due to the fact that I choose to open the files using rag as it was given the option to save the file instead to the hard drive as I click the download, pretty weird but it happens.. when I try to use zippy to download it, as I just select to download it worked out fine, it downloaded , I open the file and the game works fine.

There is a bug or something odd that I want to ask as I play the game.

When durinng a meeting in the overlord gate when I finally meet the mind flayer as I choose the bottom option to just surrender and then it stated how the player character somehow have something taken and possibly 'replaced' or something I have no idea I check the traits and nothing changed though but only added descripition about being replaced by a succubuss ?

Now, my main question is that when I started to being total brat as I try to get or messes with the 2nd in command as then the 2nd in command is pissed as she then as it stated that 'she perform some dark arts' and after that incident each time I use biomancy on a slave it always backfired on the player character body for some reason or another I thought it was a fluke I tried like 3 times, 2 times it was breast growth on a slave not on myself as if I try to use it on myself it always stated how much that the main character needed to prepare a sanctum or something which I never did since I don't know how to, and another as I try to enlarge the other slave's cock and again it back fired and attack my character instead but since my character is a 'sissy' which have immunity to cock enlargement spell that doesn't work.

Now, on my 3rd attempt to grow breasts on a slave something very odd happen to the slave, the slave start to have the name 'you' I was like wtf ? did the mind flayer thingie magic start to happen again ? am the main character soul got transfered to the slave ? anyway as I talk to her with my player character to a slave that is now named 'you' I assigned her a head of slave position then the name starts to revert back to her original name.

Here I copy the transcript and put it inside spoiler so that it doesn't make the page too long.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Question is that, is this meant to happen as in random slave after a magic backfires get the name of 'you' ? also how can It backfires like 3 times in a row when I am using the loaded dice to cheat as I set it so that biomancy always works.. yet it always backfires on me 3 time in a row and now the slave changes to 'you' ?

did the mind flayer did this ? or did the 2nd in command did this ? or this is just a bug lol

Last edited:

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Unrelated to the mind-flayer. Seems to be a generic Token-ID bug. Have replicated it without access to the Lord's Gate.

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
Okay thanks, I am glad that you can re produce the bug as well so it isn't just me.
I've had the bug happen to me a few times as well, but it doesn't seem to effect anything. (The You name bug)

Setting biomancy to always work seems to be bugged atm though, will always effect pc and the slave(haven't tried it with slaver). I guess convenient if i'm doing things like adding strength or agility, but less convenient when I add titanic tits to my short stature'd female pc.... I guess it helped me figure out that it can affect traits tho. Lost agile and gained clumsy.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
There is an option "I want to shape flash to my liking" in new city assignment "Share the Wealth" and it don't work while all other options work fine. It didn't work as it don't let me choose any slaver to send on mission like no one met requirements. Is it a bug or I need very specific slaver for this option?

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
That option gives Healer on a success and Magic: Biomancy on a critical, so I guess any slaver with either of those, or Magic: Corruption (incompatible with Biomancy) wouldn't be eligible. But if that's not what's happening, I guess it could be a bug

Reactions: muchacho

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
That option gives Healer on a success and Magic: Biomancy on a critical, so I guess any slaver with either of those, or Magic: Corruption (incompatible with Biomancy) wouldn't be eligible. But if that's not what's happening, I guess it could be a bug
You right, looks like all my available slavers have that.

BTW Lady Kiruna can be enslaved and I for some reason thought it's not possible for Wright.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Hey I come up with a weird bug I mean I increase the amount of the camp to able to take in more slaves via the cheat aka loaded dice as that didn't work then I uses the normal in game upgrade then even after I increase the amount capacity of the camp to take and hold slaves it still stating that a particular mission can't be taken due to the fact that I don't have the capacity needed to house the future captured slaves.

The mission is : Trading - Bred to be Broken - (Two Slavers) - (Six Days) - (Rare)
it's in the great plains I think.

my slaves capacity is 8/17

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Just checking - how many slavers do you have? As your # of slaves can't exceed your number of slavers.

Also, check in the bottom "Potential Slaves:". Those also count towards the maximum.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Hey I come up with a weird bug I mean I increase the amount of the camp to able to take in more slaves via the cheat aka loaded dice as that didn't work then I uses the normal in game upgrade then even after I increase the amount capacity of the camp to take and hold slaves it still stating that a particular mission can't be taken due to the fact that I don't have the capacity needed to house the future captured slaves.

The mission is : Trading - Bred to be Broken - (Two Slavers) - (Six Days) - (Rare)
it's in the great plains I think.

my slaves capacity is 8/17
As User1810 said, compare your current slaver count to your slave count. You always need to have more slavers than slaves, even if most of them will spend all their time away from camp. Also check on any ongoing missions you have underway that'll earn you slaves, because if you can possibly get 9 slaves from your current missions you can't go on missions that could go over that maximum. Same thing happens with slavers, where you can't win new slavers if you'll go over.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Just checking - how many slavers do you have? As your # of slaves can't exceed your number of slavers.

Also, check in the bottom "Potential Slaves:". Those also count towards the maximum.
As User1810 said, compare your current slaver count to your slave count. You always need to have more slavers than slaves, even if most of them will spend all their time away from camp. Also check on any ongoing missions you have underway that'll earn you slaves, because if you can possibly get 9 slaves from your current missions you can't go on missions that could go over that maximum. Same thing happens with slavers, where you can't win new slavers if you'll go over.
Okay I check and the slavers is at 8/21 while the slaves are at 8/17, So because of that I can't have say 9 slaves because it will be over the how many slavers I have ?

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Yeah, that's right. Gotta get another slaver or get rid of one of the slaves first.
Okay thanks for letting me know that it isn't a bug just a normal in game feature.

Now I got an assignment that is stuck

From the Ensnared rose to fulfil a request to get a male human commoner slave with big assest, lol I manage to find one. then use the mission to setup to fulfil the request and it stated for 8 hours the mission will take and it have been days and it stuck there.. gah..

anyone know how to unstuck assignment from ensnare rose ?

alexiblis

Aug 17, 2018
I had a similiar problem like you but i scumsaved a bit and found out i had to make the a assignment a success not a critical and i believe you had to be present yourself. How to get it unstucc, dont know. Another thing was that i couldnt even start the quest unless i tried to start it at evening the day before and then i could start it the next day. If i didnt do that i could only press the mission but it wouldnt do anything, i would only get one line on the left side (assingnment name, lenght numb if slavers...) but it would then exit the selection on its own... Ok... More like it wouldnt even allow me any n... Whatever...

Reactions: agriasoaks

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I had a similiar problem like you but i scumsaved a bit and found out i had to make the a assignment a success not a critical and i believe you had to be present yourself. How to get it unstucc, dont know. Another thing was that i couldnt even start the quest unless i tried to start it at evening the day before and then i could start it the next day. If i didnt do that i could only press the mission but it wouldnt do anything, i would only get one line on the left side (assingnment name, lenght numb if slavers...) but it would then exit the selection on its own... Ok... More like it wouldnt even allow me any n... Whatever...
Okay to summarized, load an earlier save, then try to not get it to critical , and the main character needed to be present on the assignment going to try it out.

I think it also have a connection if you tried the loaded dice cheat on 'reset day' I think that messes thing up as well during that ensnared assignment 'fulfil request' I think not that I can replicate it again.

But yeah I think I will just try to loaded up the earlier save and try to use normal means to get the job done.. not to critical, lol

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes