Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
It's less of a single variable and more that there's a pool and common and uncommon assignments have multiple entries with different lengths while rares only have a single entry.

That said the pool is finite so if you keep scouting and not doing or removing the assignments you find, you can eventually get the assignment you want by brute force. If you don't mind the Rags layout listing the assignments pretty much breaking...

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Hi there

As always, thanks for your hard work on this mod.

I feel like an idiot, but how do you go about generating armor/clothes/potions on demand? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

I've noticed that sometimes after sending my leader on a quest, I keep getting forced into new days until they get back. I assume that this is because since they aren't there to issue orders, I can't really do anything but see the updates of quests I initiated before. The weird thing is that sometimes I can continue to play the game after sending the leader out on quests, at least for a while. Can anybody explain this new mechanic?

Thank you!

BlueHava

Aug 4, 2017
Hi there

I feel like an idiot, but how do you go about generating armor/clothes/potions on demand? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

I've noticed that sometimes after sending my leader on a quest, I keep getting forced into new days until they get back. I assume that this is because since they aren't there to issue orders, I can't really do anything but see the updates of quests I initiated before. The weird thing is that sometimes I can continue to play the game after sending the leader out on quests, at least for a while. Can anybody explain this new mechanic?

Thank you!
I believe its tied to the nightly activity of 'plan assignments'. If your leader has done that well then you can continue to issue orders for longer after having sent yourself on assignment. Not sure about the clothes..

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I believe its tied to the nightly activity of 'plan assignments'. If your leader has done that well then you can continue to issue orders for longer after having sent yourself on assignment.
This is 100% correct as far as I know. Think of "Plan Assignments" as an abstraction of the leader drawing up a to-do list for their underlings during their absence, else the latter will just jump the opportunity to dick around drinking moonshine all day.

-zuk-

Apr 1, 2018
That's exactly it, and while I can "fix" it by renaming the Witch-Queen to Mikaela, it just swaps one problem for another identical problem.

I walked through every step of Mikaela, and nothing makes references to Agronia or vice-versa. I know I'm overlooking something obvious, but damn, I have no idea what it might be.
Are Mikaela and the Witch-Queen related somehow? Are they part of the same assignment and/or is one supposed to trigger the other?
Because otherwise (v0.904 LD 5.3) in timers -> 236 - Start -> scroll about 60% down, in the Mikaela section, at the end:

Auto?
--
Timer: Execute Timer: Uni - WitQueen

doesn't make much sense and might just be Bedlam's mistake.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hi there

Thank you!
For the forced generation of clothing exc. you need to assign someone to the role in the camp, and then it's in the right click menu for the camp positions.

gypsytears

Aug 24, 2018
Is QAYL bugged in this release? I started a new save on the latest patch and when I sent my leader on it they disappeared from the selection menu on the right. I couldn't do any interactions during the quest and it only gave them the "slutty" trait.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
If you get Agronia/Mikaela, and alters her race to northerner human, she also gets the witch queen's image.

Sounds like you got the regular success on QAYL.

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
I believe its tied to the nightly activity of 'plan assignments'. If your leader has done that well then you can continue to issue orders for longer after having sent yourself on assignment. Not sure about the clothes..
For the forced generation of clothing exc. you need to assign someone to the role in the camp, and then it's in the right click menu for the camp positions.
Thanks for the explanations.

I've discovered a weird thing in this mod. It seems that the Infinite Aspects cheat doesn't apply to exported characters. You'll hit the five aspect limit if you don't do the entire character creation stuff from scratch each time.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
I've discovered a weird thing in this mod. It seems that the Infinite Aspects cheat doesn't apply to exported characters. You'll hit the five aspect limit if you don't do the entire character creation stuff from scratch each time.
Thanks for reminding me to finally mention this: I can't import characters. It apparently exports fine, but when I try to import, I get this message several times:

"Rags can not process the command correctly. If you are the game author, please correct the error in this command:CT_SETVARIABLE"

Zoltzar

Oct 23, 2019
Hi, I was playing this, and suddenly the menu items for camp clothing, armor, and potions disappeared.
Also the nightly activity and general orders on player char.
Not sure when it happened, looks like it forgot MC came back from assingment?
Does anyone know a fix?

Edit:looks like I cant activate lords gate either, scrapping this run. Oh,well.

Last edited:

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
In the long run? The prior and latter, with the middle being the current goal. There's already elements of player slavery in the game, but I've wanted to expand on them for a bit now as they're more aesthetic than anything else.

Currently, the goal is to get it to the point where the player can go through training without it locking up or causing any issues.
Following that will be linking the player slave training into a modified mutiny event. Set it to trigger after they complete one of the major training events, or maybe even after completing a certain number of them. Not sure.
After that, comes giving the player a choice of taking over as the Mutineer (standard) or continue playing as the Camp's Pet.
After getting it to that point, the option would then be making it so it doesn't feel like a normal game but your character is a slave. Which is when the real chore starts.
It's going to be a process, but I am trying to turn it something more than the aesthetic value we get out of a lot of the base games events.
Sounds like a lot of work, but player slavery is a neat concept and isn't terribly common, so I'm looking forward to it. I always liked games that allows you to continue after a "game over" instead of it just ending, it adds a bit of depth and replayability. Maybe the player can even escape and try their hand at slaving again, but this time with the added challenge of having more submissive traits and a changed body from being trained and modified with biomancy and corruption etc. Can't wait for this to be implemented!

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
It uses the default game portrait of the character you originally exported... there isn't a way to use a custom portrait, no.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
How is the Leader Slave thing going? Any idea if that'll be a part of the next update, or if it's a ways out? A really cool feature that I have no idea if it's feasable or way too hard for you to put in would be if your 2nd in command decided to put you through it involuntarily occasionally.

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
It uses the default game portrait of the character you originally exported... there isn't a way to use a custom portrait, no.
well thats strange then i export a the draenei whore and it turns to a different portrait when i import it

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
How is the Leader Slave thing going? Any idea if that'll be a part of the next update, or if it's a ways out? A really cool feature that I have no idea if it's feasable or way too hard for you to put in would be if your 2nd in command decided to put you through it involuntarily occasionally.
Slow and terrible, if I'm to be blunt and honest.
I can get the slavery to fire, with the player leaving just like on an assignment, and then returning. Unfortunately, every now and then and with a high degree of inconsistency (just to fuck with me), it doesn't return them to the inventory. This then causes an infinite loop of days. I know what part triggers the PC's return to the camp, so placing a check there for slavery events with the PC as the slave was an easy and obvious fix.
However, it seems that the event doesn't always route through the same area, and as I don't know the name of the flag that starts the alternative routing (as it's evidently different from the one that the debug menu is showing), I've been spending a lot of time trying to find flags that I don't know exists.

But the sheer fact that it works (most of the time) encouraged me to work on the next stage, which is tying it to the mutiny event. That is done. Right now it's simply a "if" check at the end of the major trainings, but it does connect just fine.
For the first (second) version I release, that will probably be the end of the player slavery.

The "remain as Camp Pet/Slave" part isn't ready, as that is going to be a long process. I can make it happen; turning the player into a controlled slave is simple enough (in theory and accidental practice), but it's the everything that comes after that is the hard part. There is no... framework in the game for me to use as reference, so it's all going to be trial and error until I get it working. For instance, I currently have no way for the slavers to keep working without the player giving direction.

The second-in-command idea might be feasible. There are already things such as being your Second's puppet, so adding something like that, where your second approaches you at the end of the day or even brings it up when you talk to them, might be something I can string together. The latter more likely because holy hell, the end of day code is hard to mess with.

Sounds like a lot of work, but player slavery is a neat concept and isn't terribly common, so I'm looking forward to it. I always liked games that allows you to continue after a "game over" instead of it just ending, it adds a bit of depth and replayability. Maybe the player can even escape and try their hand at slaving again, but this time with the added challenge of having more submissive traits and a changed body from being trained and modified with biomancy and corruption etc. Can't wait for this to be implemented!
Both Player Slavery and Player Slaver concepts are rare, and it's a damn shame. A lot of games that implement it, use it as a selling point yet it's often little more than a footnote as far as actual content goes.
I can try and work that out, as it's possible to enslave a slaver and then retrain them as a slaver. So there's likely something for me to work with, at least enough to give me an idea. That is absolutely down the road as I am moderately incompetent, but if I can figure out that camp pet stuff, I can probably figure that out.

Are Mikaela and the Witch-Queen related somehow? Are they part of the same assignment and/or is one supposed to trigger the other?
Because otherwise (v0.904 LD 5.3) in timers -> 236 - Start -> scroll about 60% down, in the Mikaela section, at the end:

Auto?
--
Timer: Execute Timer: Uni - WitQueen

doesn't make much sense and might just be Bedlam's mistake.
That's fun; that's never shown up for me before when I searched it out. That is absolutely what I need to correct to fix the Mikaela problem.
Thank you very much.

well thats strange then i export a the draenei whore and it turns to a different portrait when i import it
Huh, yeah, I managed to reproduce that. Sounds like a bug related to the draenei being a scenario exclusive. Very odd.
There have been issues with the import/export for several versions now, though i thought they'd all been fixed at this point. I can try and find the source of that error when I take a break from trying to figure out the player slavery problems.

Reactions: ZilBorb
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes