Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Update should be out tonight/early tomorrow. The RNG Rigger is throwing hissy fits and as it's the core of the mod I'd rather it worked 100% before uploading.

Was trying to figure out why Biomancy was still failing for Akkarin69, as the variable that causes the issue should be hardlocked behind the new changes. I have yet to find that, but I also can't repeat it under normal circumstances. Hopefully I can figure out, but if not, I'll go back and rebuild the biomancy mod once again, with new knowledge encouraging a better result.
Just guessing, but the RNG thing might be because of the new Cheerleaders assignment, it has a special check.

tacomarine

Jan 28, 2019
Am I imagining things, or was it possible a while ago to pick as many aspects as you wanted while cheating during character creation? Recently I tried to make a character loaded down with all the aspects like Orc Plaything and such, but could only pick three.
It's still there. You have to enable infinate aspects during character creation; when you're picking traits it's the CHEAT option

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Update should be out tonight/early tomorrow. The RNG Rigger is throwing hissy fits and as it's the core of the mod I'd rather it worked 100% before uploading.

Was trying to figure out why Biomancy was still failing for Akkarin69, as the variable that causes the issue should be hardlocked behind the new changes. I have yet to find that, but I also can't repeat it under normal circumstances. Hopefully I can figure out, but if not, I'll go back and rebuild the biomancy mod once again, with new knowledge encouraging a better result.
Since my last post I played more with your 0.902 LD 5.1.1 and while it is more stable then previous versions it still keeps backfiring sometimes. Maybe 1 out of 20 attempts, don't know as I use biomancy fairly often. So far I couldn't find a pattern either, sometimes it was the first attempt after loading, sometimes it was later on, sometimes after resetting the day a few times. Also it doesn't seem to matter what I'm doing as it backfired on changing the race, but also changing the heigh or the strength is affecting me too.
I'm using RAG 2.6.1.0 if it helps, usually playing a normal game as a promoted slaver. For "Patreon" I usually chose nothing.

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
It's been my experience - admittedly just heresay - that selecting something in the Patreon window makes the game have less strokes as far as custom additions (like LD) are concerned.
Again, this would be 100 billion percent heresay and I have absolutely no evidence other than anecdotal to support my claim, but I would suggest just picking something in the Patreon screen. If nothing else, it gives the game one less reason to be mad at you. The Mikaela option is pretty safe - just gives you a starting slave you can immediately dump if you don't want the initial crutch

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
It's been my experience - admittedly just heresay - that selecting something in the Patreon window makes the game have less strokes as far as custom additions (like LD) are concerned.
Again, this would be 100 billion percent heresay and I have absolutely no evidence other than anecdotal to support my claim, but I would suggest just picking something in the Patreon screen. If nothing else, it gives the game one less reason to be mad at you. The Mikaela option is pretty safe - just gives you a starting slave you can immediately dump if you don't want the initial crutch
I've had the exact opposite experience, because ever since I stopped picking Mikaela and chose Nothing I can get further and have more slaves/slavers before the bugs swarm me.

tacomarine

Jan 28, 2019
Actually, on the topic of knowing how things work, how does the money for the forced encounters work? I noticed in the patch notes that apparently slavers can ask for 100 gold; but how is that determined, since I can usually only get them asking for like 40-60? It is by traits?

kallalla

May 29, 2017
Actually, on the topic of knowing how things work, how does the money for the forced encounters work? I noticed in the patch notes that apparently slavers can ask for 100 gold; but how is that determined, since I can usually only get them asking for like 40-60? It is by traits?
I've only ever gotten 40 so I don't know

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
I'm not sure if the forced encounter is working as intended. No matter which option I pick, the text shows up the same, except occasionally it acts as if I picked the option to fight back. In that case it shows the 'I'll be waiting' text, but then immediately proceeds on as if I'd submitted.

Also the whole scene plays out a little weird. In this case I picked 'Wiggle your hips up against them' but it goes as if I picked 'Fight back' and succeeded, then continued on with the scene as if I'd failed or submitted, AND acts as if I'm hypnotised or whatever when this is only the second or third time I've been ambushed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Also, can the lizardman option be added to the normal start instead of having it only as promoted slaver?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Also, can the lizardman option be added to the normal start instead of having it only as promoted slaver?
I really don't see what difference THAT would make. They're hardly the only race only found under the scenario/promoted menus, anyway.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Did you enable the more negative traits cheat?
I enable every single cheat before starting to build my character. I can still only pick three aspects before I get the message on the left screen saying I can't pick any more.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I enable every single cheat before starting to build my character. I can still only pick three aspects before I get the message on the left screen saying I can't pick any more.
Just wondering, which version of RAGS are you using? Might help narrow it down / help replicate it.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Just wondering, which version of RAGS are you using? Might help narrow it down / help replicate it.
2.6.1.0, and I'm currently using the latest Loaded Dice mod (because now even character creation is annoying without being able to pick what I want).

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
2.6.1.0, and I'm currently using the latest Loaded Dice mod (because now even character creation is annoying without being able to pick what I want).
Ok, I have RAGS 2.4.16 and the cheat option for aspects works fine. Maybe you could try that version of RAGS or someone else with 2.6.1.0 could confirm if they have the same issue as you.

I do recall that there were some issues with either installing multiple versions of RAGS at the same time or replacing one version, but that was some years ago and I don't remember any details about it.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes