Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orion313

Jan 16, 2020
a couple questions, is there anyway to get the high elven dominatrix from the Raid the High-Elven Dwelling or whatever it's called from the Forest? I know when you crit the place you take her but then hand her off to orcs in fear of her husband but like.... I'm a god now. Do I need a specific person in the party or something?

how do you get a fae? (outside of biomancy race change)

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
a couple questions, is there anyway to get the high elven dominatrix from the Raid the High-Elven Dwelling or whatever it's called from the Forest? I know when you crit the place you take her but then hand her off to orcs in fear of her husband but like.... I'm a god now. Do I need a specific person in the party or something?

how do you get a fae? (outside of biomancy race change)
Currently that bit is just for flavor, no actual high elf lady can be acquired.

Also no assignment gives fae slaves yet afaik, so you need to wait for a fae merc or level-up slaver (after RotWQ) and betray and enslave her.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Currently that bit is just for flavor, no actual high elf lady can be acquired.

Also no assignment gives fae slaves yet afaik, so you need to wait for a fae merc or level-up slaver (after RotWQ) and betray and enslave her.
What do You mean by merc? Like recruit from tavern?

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Yeah visiting town and tavern you can recruit mercenaries, they have slightly different mechanics from normal slavers but are usually better and of rarer races. Until you get the Fall of the Witch Queen buff, at least.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Yeah visiting town and tavern you can recruit mercenaries, they have slightly different mechanics from normal slavers but are usually better and of rarer races. Until you get the Fall of the Witch Queen buff, at least.
I got impression that Rain of the Witch Queen actually gives not more rare races for level-up slavers, but more rare traits for them. But that may be my RNG speaking.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
It's both, a better quality of generated character, but also unlocks rare races to appear for level-up slavers.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Biomancy is still bugged. Downloaded this version a minute ago, startet a new game with Biomancy, activated Biomancy to be always successful when I'm casting and right on the first try on a neko it backfired right back at me, turning my male char into a futanari:

"As you're waiting with interest to see exactly what you has done to themself you note with increasing alarm that the strands of power binding them tight are starting to pulse brighter and ever brighter...

Just as you think it'd be a good idea to dive for some kind of cover the light explodes outwards all across their body as new strands of magic arc right at you.

With you caught in the web the spell traces an intricate design across your entire body. Immediately, your cock swells to full girth and your nipples harden; your skin softens and your body become slimmer, more feminine. The light of the spell floods your chest, causing it to swell, giving you breasts. The spell continues as the light flows through your cock, causing it to grow.

With you caught in the web the spell traces an intricate design across your entire body. Immediately, your cock swells to full girth and your nipples harden; your skin softens and your body become slimmer, more feminine. The light of the spell floods your chest, causing it to swell, giving you breasts. The spell continues as the light flows through your cock, causing it to grow."

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Yup, Biomancy is silly.
I also had an instance where I couldn't get Exceptional results for beauty on anyone.
I don't mind so much, just means you gotta save before biomancing/corrupting.

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
Guessing we're waiting for the v903 update. Did 902 and 903 drop within 24 hours of each other or something? Certainly seems that way

gypsytears

Aug 24, 2018
Guessing we're waiting for the v903 update. Did 902 and 903 drop within 24 hours of each other or something? Certainly seems that way
They dropped really quick. Even 904 was fast. I wanna play but the damn Hypno trigger is still iffy in LD vs 904.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
How and when do you guys get this Rain(Assuming you meant Reign?) of the Witch Queen buff?
You get the buff from a success or critical success on the Reign of the Witch-Queen assignment. It's a Super Rare assignment at the Coast, but it doesn't have any secret prerequisites- it just shows up exploring normally, eventually.

Unlike most assignments in the game, you can only do it once.

Reactions: Jaxter

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Havn't played this game in a while, looking to get back into it, but playing without the cheat-mods is such rng-bullshit that i'm probably just going to wait until .904 of this mod comes out beofre I try to get back in.

Reactions: Unreal Bober

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Yeah playing without the Cheat Mod can get extremely frustrating. Plus, you'll never see all the content the game has to offer without it due to RNG. I'm waiting until this updates as well as the patches for .904 seem pretty important, but I know it takes a while to get the cheat mod in line with the patch.

tacomarine

Jan 28, 2019
I legit just made an account so I can download this. Yeah without the mod it's super frustrating, thanks for making this mate!

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Update should be out tonight/early tomorrow. The RNG Rigger is throwing hissy fits and as it's the core of the mod I'd rather it worked 100% before uploading.

Was trying to figure out why Biomancy was still failing for Akkarin69, as the variable that causes the issue should be hardlocked behind the new changes. I have yet to find that, but I also can't repeat it under normal circumstances. Hopefully I can figure out, but if not, I'll go back and rebuild the biomancy mod once again, with new knowledge encouraging a better result.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Am I imagining things, or was it possible a while ago to pick as many aspects as you wanted while cheating during character creation? Recently I tried to make a character loaded down with all the aspects like Orc Plaything and such, but could only pick three.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes