Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
"Shrink Cock" into nothingness and THEN "Create Futanari". I did that and rigged "Create Futanari" did nothing like always.
Okay, just tried it myself and nothing came up in the dialogue nor did the target change. "Create Futanari" and "Change Race" have been having issues lately, including not showing up on occasion; this might be another new glitch. Even tried Reset Day>Rig Biomancy which usually seems to fix glitches with rigged Biomancy not working right and still got nothing.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
LD cheats don't affect the listed percentages in the Biomancy screen in any fashion you know. Haven't tried in the newest version but so far it's always worked fine, unlike the Demonic Futanari corruption that never ever seems to fire...
I've had plenty of times where Biomancy backfires, usually when trying to use "Shrink Cock" or "Enhance Beauty" on a slave. "Create Futanari" apparently doesn't even work, since trying to use it has no success or failure text.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I've had plenty of times where Biomancy backfires, usually when trying to use "Shrink Cock" or "Enhance Beauty" on a slave. "Create Futanari" apparently doesn't even work, since trying to use it has no success or failure text.
That has fuck-all to do with what I was talking about there tho. :|

Reactions: Frank N. Stein

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
So, figured out what was causing "change race" and "Create futanari" bugs.
Jaxter was correct. Change Race disappearing was a result of it not being applicable to some targets. Minor variables weren't being met, ranging from height (of all things) to race. Fixed by adding those options.
NOW! I do not yet know if this is going to cause bugs. Haven't tested it enough. If you're having issues with Change Race, specifying the race before and after will be more helpful right now because it might be tied to this. Noted Races are Harpies, Lizardmen, Nekos, Fae, and a couple others.

And create futanari was me being so tired and sick and stupid that I forgot to carry the flags/timers/variables over. It's fixed. If you DID get it to work on the latest version, that'd be something to hear about.

No other major changes... Found the last d20 variable in biomancy, so we should finally have stable biomancy. That said, bedlam did make changes to how targeting works in the game the last couple versions, so it's possible I've only found it in time to be outdated.

Hi Frank N. Stein!

Firstly, I wanted to ask you: would it be possible to add a Reset option to the Dominate or Hypnotize list of options?

And secondly, I modded my game so I can generate several new assignments for each area directly from the LD menu, much like a Crit Success in Scouting, plus a dedicated option to generate a QAYL. Do you think it would be useful to post it here?
It is certainly possible to add a reset option. Initially the option was there but it was evidently lost at some point in the past.

Absolutely it would be. I'm looking into how to control the rarity of assignments right now(have had success but it causes other bugs), so any other mod that affects them, directly and indirectly, is a valuable resource. I'm certain there are others here who'd be interested in not wasting time sending a slaver out into the deep mountains just to lose them as well.

So happy to hear about a trait mod coming in the future. Corruption still doesn't seem to work most of the time even after tweaking it.

Would it also be possible to include a mod that does away with the one tertiary training limit?

Is the hard cap for slaves/slavers still 20 even with the Quality of Life tweak?

General questions for anyone:

Do the Crafting: Enchanting and Crafting Device traits do anything? I've put people with those traits as clothes and armor makers, but I don't seem to get anything special out of it.

Thank you
Corruption failing is, and I feel like a broken record (in how I'm repetitive, not being negative to you) saying this, an ongoing progress. Previous attempts to hardlock corruption at a 100% have resulted in infinite loops causing crashes. Removing the loops resulted in more crashes when the game couldn't trigger the outcome (invalid target). Right now, the current format allows for failures, but only "nothing happened" failures. Which should only happen if the target is invalid. If the target can't be affected by the effect (for whatever reason) it should flop.
The problem is, because I left that function in, there's still the chance that it'll fail on options that should be successful. Hopefully, once I've had time to map Bedlams new targeting method, I'll be able to fix it to work a bit more consistently.

It might be. In trying to get the leader slave-training done, I've spent a lot of time there, and I know the variable that controls that. What would happen if I adjusted it? No idea. I'll find out when I try to see if your request is possible.

Has there been any progress on the leader slave-training feature? Would love that addition
Yes, there has. I figured out how to stop the leader from cloning themselves when triggering slave training (again, as it was a fixed and broken it again thing), and currently working on consistency. Such as getting the leader to always return to camp after training, not just some of the time.
The game really wasn't designed for this, so it's taking more time than anticipated. Even with slavers that already use this functionality.

Is there a way to force the game to update your portrait?
No... There isn't. Can you remember why you needed this option? Did a change race not generate a new portrait (some such as true angel might not have portraits yet).

LD cheats don't affect the listed percentages in the Biomancy screen in any fashion you know. Haven't tried in the newest version but so far it's always worked fine, unlike the Demonic Futanari corruption that never ever seems to fire...
Demonic Futanari! WHY?! Why would bedlam fully code and detail an event, only for it to be locked behind an invalid variable check.
Anyways it's working in the new version, just did a check on it before I uploaded.

I think that's all the replies that someone else didn't handle (Thank you, RNDM and User1810, you're both consistently on top of questions), if I missed you and you desired an answer, just say something.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Is it just me, or is RNG Rigging inaccessible?
....come again?
*downloads*
Well that's embarrassing. uploaded a test version where I thought the RNG rigging was breaking things (so i removed it temporarily).
Uploading the fix now, give it a few minutes to finish.

EDIT: It's up. Sorry about that.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Demonic Futanari! WHY?! Why would bedlam fully code and detail an event, only for it to be locked behind an invalid variable check.
Anyways it's working in the new version, just did a check on it before I uploaded.
funny enough, when the biomancy "create futanari" was FAILING on v.5 v.90 , corruption "Demonic Futanari" was suddenly working. :unsure: when previously didn't worked in other versions. maybe he fixed it because might have reasons to expand on that in future updates :whistle:

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
That has fuck-all to do with what I was talking about there tho. :|
I was referring to when you talked about how LD cheats don't affect percentage and how it always worked in previous versions (which Frank N Stein admitted wasn't working in 5.9.0). If the LD cheats don't affect percentage in any way then why are my Biomancy actions still failing? Honestly I can't make heads or tails of Bedlam's RAGS coding, but if LD changed the roll to always equal Critical Success or changed the respective boolean variables/flags then it shouldn't be doing this.

gypsytears

Aug 24, 2018
Don't know if this is a bug or something that I did but I'm using the latest version of LD and when I loaded a game I played last night all the names are changed to generic "Slaver #x" and "Slave #x".

Edit: I played a bit and when I did events that interacted with any slaver/slave it changed their name back to normal. Gave me a few errors while the nights events were relayed but it seems fine now.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Don't know if this is a bug or something that I did but I'm using the latest version of LD and when I loaded a game I played last night all the names are changed to generic "Slaver #x" and "Slave #x".

Edit: I played a bit and when I did events that interacted with any slaver/slave it changed their name back to normal. Gave me a few errors while the nights events were relayed but it seems fine now.
Versions aren't really save-compatible, so you'll probably run into some bugs. Best of luck!

Jul 12, 2017
So, figured out what was causing "change race" and "Create futanari" bugs.
Jaxter was correct. Change Race disappearing was a result of it not being applicable to some targets. Minor variables weren't being met, ranging from height (of all things) to race. Fixed by adding those options.
NOW! I do not yet know if this is going to cause bugs. Haven't tested it enough. If you're having issues with Change Race, specifying the race before and after will be more helpful right now because it might be tied to this. Noted Races are Harpies, Lizardmen, Nekos, Fae, and a couple others.

And create futanari was me being so tired and sick and stupid that I forgot to carry the flags/timers/variables over. It's fixed. If you DID get it to work on the latest version, that'd be something to hear about.

No other major changes... Found the last d20 variable in biomancy, so we should finally have stable biomancy. That said, bedlam did make changes to how targeting works in the game the last couple versions, so it's possible I've only found it in time to be outdated.

It is certainly possible to add a reset option. Initially the option was there but it was evidently lost at some point in the past.

Absolutely it would be. I'm looking into how to control the rarity of assignments right now(have had success but it causes other bugs), so any other mod that affects them, directly and indirectly, is a valuable resource. I'm certain there are others here who'd be interested in not wasting time sending a slaver out into the deep mountains just to lose them as well.

Corruption failing is, and I feel like a broken record (in how I'm repetitive, not being negative to you) saying this, an ongoing progress. Previous attempts to hardlock corruption at a 100% have resulted in infinite loops causing crashes. Removing the loops resulted in more crashes when the game couldn't trigger the outcome (invalid target). Right now, the current format allows for failures, but only "nothing happened" failures. Which should only happen if the target is invalid. If the target can't be affected by the effect (for whatever reason) it should flop.
The problem is, because I left that function in, there's still the chance that it'll fail on options that should be successful. Hopefully, once I've had time to map Bedlams new targeting method, I'll be able to fix it to work a bit more consistently.

It might be. In trying to get the leader slave-training done, I've spent a lot of time there, and I know the variable that controls that. What would happen if I adjusted it? No idea. I'll find out when I try to see if your request is possible.

Yes, there has. I figured out how to stop the leader from cloning themselves when triggering slave training (again, as it was a fixed and broken it again thing), and currently working on consistency. Such as getting the leader to always return to camp after training, not just some of the time.
The game really wasn't designed for this, so it's taking more time than anticipated. Even with slavers that already use this functionality.

No... There isn't. Can you remember why you needed this option? Did a change race not generate a new portrait (some such as true angel might not have portraits yet).

I think that's all the replies that someone else didn't handle (Thank you, RNDM and User1810, you're both consistently on top of questions), if I missed you and you desired an answer, just say something.
Really happy to hear you've been working on the slave-leader thingy, shame it's being so difficult!

Alpha4

Aug 28, 2019
anyone know how the aspect The Gift from the Golem Kreator works? Does it only work in scenario? I tried to convert several futa humans with resilient, mighty strength and different sizes, but to no avail. It always says, they are not eligible.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Kreator doesn't seem to currently work. It might have to do with the changes to the slave-training-progression, or it might not.

username1234512345

Jul 14, 2019
anyone know how the aspect The Gift from the Golem Kreator works? Does it only work in scenario? I tried to convert several futa humans with resilient, mighty strength and different sizes, but to no avail. It always says, they are not eligible.
I did get it to work in the scenario but you needed to increase both size and dick size etc way, WAY more then I expected. I think you needed to increase size until they got monstrous or something before it would work. Haven't tried it in custom.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I was referring to when you talked about how LD cheats don't affect percentage and how it always worked in previous versions (which Frank N Stein admitted wasn't working in 5.9.0).
Which are two entirely separate topics.

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
Yeah, I changed race to True Angel. Damn good guess lmao. Didn't consider that it might not have a portait.

I'm still trying to figure out if it was just making my character have too many traits/aspects or just the version I had that was randomly crashing.

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
Kreator doesn't seem to currently work. It might have to do with the changes to the slave-training-progression, or it might not.
I have it working outside scenario, but it does require very specific things. Monstrous Height, Resiliance, Mighty Strength, Over 10'inch dick(when it shows "massive cock that would make even a size queen pause" or something like that), Large or Massive breasts(can't remember which). Gotta not be fel-tainted too. That's my general formula for golems in my non-scenario Kreator play

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes