Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
There was a hotfix today for no Haven. Just an FYI.
Thank ya; Sirtopranger already got it to me. So long as it doesn't bugger any of the fixes I made for the mod for the current (.90) version, it should only add a day to the update time. So... tomorrow if all looks good. Just by taking a look through the changelog, it's looking good. Should probably even have time for a proper testing period.

I'll also try and respond to questions and replies when I post the update. Internet is super shaky the last couple days, so I wanted to loop everyone while I had the chance.

Reactions: muchacho

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Thank ya; Sirtopranger already got it to me. So long as it doesn't bugger any of the fixes I made for the mod for the current (.90) version, it should only add a day to the update time. So... tomorrow if all looks good. Just by taking a look through the changelog, it's looking good. Should probably even have time for a proper testing period.

I'll also try and respond to questions and replies when I post the update. Internet is super shaky the last couple days, so I wanted to loop everyone while I had the chance.
Can you please confirm if 0.9 have fixed a bug when you cant "make use of" slave upgraded to slaver? Or maybe your mod will fix it? It kinda deal breaker to me, I won't train slaves into slavers because if it. Also thank you for your work.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Can you please confirm if 0.9 have fixed a bug when you cant "make use of" slave upgraded to slaver? Or maybe your mod will fix it? It kinda deal breaker to me, I won't train slaves into slavers because if it. Also thank you for your work.
The bad news -- it wasn't fixed in .901.
The good news -- it was fixed in .902 that came out this morning.

Sep 15, 2017
not sure if i'm doing something wrong but it seems there is a max amount of slavers and slaves and then they do not appear in the menu even though you recruited or captured them. Is that a glitch or is there a max even if the number you have does not reach the max you changed it to.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
not sure if i'm doing something wrong but it seems there is a max amount of slavers and slaves and then they do not appear in the menu even though you recruited or captured them. Is that a glitch or is there a max even if the number you have does not reach the max you changed it to.
Max in the vanilla game is a frustrating 20/20. You can use the Quality of Life settings to increase it beyond that, but the game is liable to become very buggy very fast. This seems especially to be the case if you raise the number of slaves too high; the game runs out of slots for your sluts and gets very confused.

Reactions: OmegaZXA

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
can someome do that we can send the slaves with slavers on scavenging around camp because why we can't? or maybe i dont see this in game? like 1 slaver and 1-2 slaves

Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
I have two questions.

1: Can someone explain to me what the options by Biomency under Target are for? Whatever I choose the Biomency works on my slave and myself.

2: Does create Futanari work for you? How often I retry this option it always fails or is the chance of success so small?

Thanks

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Max in the vanilla game is a frustrating 20/20. You can use the Quality of Life settings to increase it beyond that, but the game is liable to become very buggy very fast. This seems especially to be the case if you raise the number of slaves too high; the game runs out of slots for your sluts and gets very confused.
I've found that it glitches less often if you make sure to have more slavers than slaves, probably due to whatever code keeps you from buying more slave pits than encampment slots. There also seems to be a finite number of names per race which may be the cause of some glitching; I can usually get by okay if I limit myself to 1-2 characters per gender/race combo and avoid raising the slave limit until I have over 20 slavers.

That said my last playthrough had me at 21/20 slavers, and that was without doing any QoL changes to the slaver or slave count. Raised it to 30 just in case, but so far I'm still getting my slavers.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
I have two questions.

1: Can someone explain to me what the options by Biomency under Target are for? Whatever I choose the Biomency works on my slave and myself.

2: Does create Futanari work for you? How often I retry this option it always fails or is the chance of success so small?

Thanks
1. Are you referring to the actual act or the "Rig Biomancy" Loaded Dice option? Because if you're able to use Biomancy targeting yourself let me know which traits you have, because I've been playing modded w/all traits and I can't self-target. If you're talking about the Loaded Dice mod you probably have "Everyone(You Casting)" selected; "Victim" only affects the target and "You" will always backfire (which is how I'm even able to modify myself since I can't self-target). You CAN select slavers (last time I checked anyway), but they have a high Respect check you have to clear; use the "Yes Men" option in Loaded Dice to fix that.

2. Futanari is one of the Near-Impossible biomancy actions, meaning unless you used "Rig Biomancy" to always succeed you're going to spend a LOT of time trying to do so. Did it once for testing (not a big fan of futas, but I don't mind them) so as far as I know it can be done, just use "Rig Biomancy".

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
I'm pretty sure Create Futanari is bugged in some manner, since it has ALWAYS been at a base 0% for me no matter the target or the caster.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
LD cheats don't affect the listed percentages in the Biomancy screen in any fashion you know. Haven't tried in the newest version but so far it's always worked fine, unlike the Demonic Futanari corruption that never ever seems to fire...

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
Is anybody else having problems with random crashes? I've tried multiple saves, and uninstalling/reinstalling, with/without doing the kinda glitchy stuff (i.e. biomancy/corruption) and I still have it crash for no reason.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Is anybody else having problems with random crashes? I've tried multiple saves, and uninstalling/reinstalling, with/without doing the kinda glitchy stuff (i.e. biomancy/corruption) and I still have it crash for no reason.
Honestly, that's the problem with RAGS and No Haven. The Dev has stretched the game engine to beyond the breaking point, but it's WAY better than back in v0.4.

Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
1. Are you referring to the actual act or the "Rig Biomancy" Loaded Dice option? Because if you're able to use Biomancy targeting yourself let me know which traits you have because I've been playing modded w/all traits and I can't self-target. If you're talking about the Loaded Dice mod you probably have "Everyone(You Casting)" selected; "Victim" only affects the target and "You" will always backfire (which is how I'm even able to modify myself since I can't self-target). You CAN select slavers (last time I checked anyway), but they have a high Respect check you have to clear; use the "Yes Men" option in Loaded Dice to fix that.

2. Futanari is one of the Near-Impossible biomancy actions, meaning unless you used "Rig Biomancy" to always succeed you're going to spend a LOT of time trying to do so. Did it once for testing (not a big fan of futas, but I don't mind them) so as far as I know it can be done, just use "Rig Biomancy".
I used "Rig Biomancy" to always succeed, but it didn`t work to make a futa out of my male orc slaver. My Char is a futa Succubus. And I wanted only to know the meaning behind the options of the Loaded Dice mod. Because I don´t know where the difference from victim, everyone, slaver and you is.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I used "Rig Biomancy" to always succeed, but it didn`t work to make a futa out of my male orc slaver.
Was under the impression its only use for now is to give ladies dicks. Which for the time being also functionally removes their vayjays, because Bedlam hasn't yet gotten around to fleshing out the nonstandard sex nuances.

And I wanted only to know the meaning behind the options of the Loaded Dice mod. Because I don´t know where the difference from victim, everyone, slaver and you is.
victim = affects only the target
everyone = affects exactly what it says on the tin, both caster and target
slaver = never had any reason to try this one but presumably affects the not-PC slaver present whether they're the caster or target, ie. what you use to make Biomancer slavers alter themselves
you = affects the PC, duh - this is what you use to tweak your own char with their own Biomancy

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
I used "Rig Biomancy" to always succeed, but it didn`t work to make a futa out of my male orc slaver.
Was under the impression its only use for now is to give ladies dicks. Which for the time being also functionally removes their vayjays, because Bedlam hasn't yet gotten around to fleshing out the nonstandard sex nuances.
Yeah, you can't make males into futas according what's listed in the Biomancy options. Best you can do is spam "Grow Breasts" and "Expand Ass" unless you want to change their pronoun; otherwise "Shrink Cock" into nothingness and THEN "Create Futanari". That will change their name during the first sex change though.

Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
"Shrink Cock" into nothingness and THEN "Create Futanari". I did that and rigged "Create Futanari" did nothing like always.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes