Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Unscrupulous isn't very rare, I think it's possible to gain it from corruption? Otherwise, if you look for it among camp level-up slavers, you'll probably find a few anyway soon enough

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Curious question. I may not have gotten te note about it, so I'll ask: But is there any reason why we went from V.92 back to V.90?
I think you're confusing mod version with game version. No Haven 0.92 isn't out yet, over on bedlam's Patreon it's currently undergoing direction polling.

Huh, I knew it was related to traits, but I thought it'd be Aggressive and similar traits, not one specific trait. I've been trying to see the new dialogue for Hypnotist/Dominator slavers, but now I have to get lucky enough to roll one with Unscrupulous too? That's gonna be a pain in the ass. Is there an assignment that can give that trait?
Hypnotizing your slavers can instill the trait.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Unscrupulous isn't very rare, I think it's possible to gain it from corruption? Otherwise, if you look for it among camp level-up slavers, you'll probably find a few anyway soon enough
Hypnotizing your slavers can instill the trait.
As I just discovered, a mistreated slave (low Will/Condition) has a chance of getting Unscrupulous/Depraved as well. Now I'm wondering if that alone qualifies them for a forced encounter if they're your bedwarmer.

Aetheron

Aug 5, 2017
Minimal testing was done, I essentially just transferred it to the new version and made sure everything worked. If I missed something or one of the things I did test is seriously broken, I will try and get a fix up asap.
Amusingly enough, and I'm probably just not stress testing it hard enough, but I haven't had any actual issues.

SochinTanshou

Feb 26, 2020
Another way to get unscrupulous for your slavers is to just start out with all of them having it. The outcast bonus on setup lets you change the race of your starting slavers to anyone you want. So if you pick Succubus for the ones who accepted you, then you'll have a great chance of having all your starting savers come with USC+.

Reactions: Schönes Fräulein

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
I think you're confusing mod version with game version. No Haven 0.92 isn't out yet, over on bedlam's Patreon it's currently undergoing direction polling.
Yes, you're right. I'm dumb. I mistook V 892 with V 992. o_O

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
After seeing the forced encounter with hypnosis/dominator/psionic/possession and ending up with the puppet status, there's something that could be done to make it even better. If an attempt is made to take over the encampment, the mind control should be revealed as kind of a 'hah hah we've all been fucking you every night but now it's time to make it official' scene, either making it much harder to defend your position or outright removing that option, say due to every slaver ganging up on you.

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
How long and what slaver traits did it take for puppet? I've been trying to brute force it to see if there's anything that blocks or affects the process. I usually get 3-4 encounters and then nothing happens
Is it an aspect? Because if that's the case, then the hardcoded aspect limit may be affecting things for me. Iirc, the limit's 5 for you and 3 for slavers so if either is full, then maybe that's preventing things from firing....hrm

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
It seems to just be Unscrupulous/Depraved as a hard requirement on the slaver (plus whatever flavour of mind control you want) to get a forced encounter, as well as the player character's reputation being Desired/Alluring/Obsessed Over. I only had Anal Slut, Orally Accomodating and Exhibitionist (to speed up getting the reputation change) on my player character and after a few hypnos/dominations she started getting the puppet dreams while the end-of-day stuff mentioned the slavers using the 'leader'.

Last edited:

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
Welp, can't get it to fire. Aspects clearly aren't the issue. I'm wondering if there's certain traits that disallow this event

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Well here's what I did with a new character:

Made a futa demi-angel/goblin. Took Recruiter (with Hypnotic), Strong Right Hand (with Dominator), Secretly Submissive, Beautiful, Sex Addict, Orally Accommodating, Anal Slut, Exhibitionist, Beautiful and Outcast during creation.

All of my slavers, except the Hynotic one, started with Depraved thanks to Outcast. I cheated up some gold and supplies then just started spamming Finish Day with the Nightly Activity set to Form a Line. Nothing happened for the first month or so besides my reputation steadily reaching Obsessed Over (kept going back and forth between Alluring and Desired. Some RNG at play perhaps?). Part way during the second month I thought that maybe slavers need to complete at least one assignment, so I sent everyone out to scout while I trained the Mikaela slave. Still nothing happened for a while, and so I activated Yes Men and took one of the Depraved slavers as a bedwarmer, turning off Yes Men afterwards and changing the Nightly Activity to Bedwarmer. It took a few more days, but finally the bedwarmer had an event, and then a few days later some other slavers followed suit. Eventually I got the message about strange dreams and the end-of-days news started mentioning the slavers fucking the 'leader'.

Second attempt, exactly the same stuff (I made a save at the start). Form a Line again until Obsessed Over, but this time I went straight for the bedwarmer. The very next night a slaver (not the bedwarmer) ambushed me. Second night, same slaver. Two nights, nothing happened, and then the Dominator slaver had her turn. Afterwards, the bedwarmer took her turn for a couple nights then it went back to the first ambush slaver for two nights. Finally, I started getting the messages about 'Kerrislut' (name of my slaver while mind controlled) and 'Afterwards (slaver) was amused by the chance to make such flagrant use of their 'leader' '.

So apparently something about the bedwarmer seems to 'unlock' forced encounters, at least according to all this. Can anybody else confirm this?

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
are biomancy outcomes hardcoded? despite making sure to set them to work everytime on the victim, spells keep backfiring
I tend to save before attempting Biomancy, even if I use the mod option to rig it.

Oh and speaking of Biomancy, just what the hell do you need to do to make 'Create Futanari' not impossible? The only thing it says ingame is (Not Male) in pink. Does that mean any potential victim can't be a male, or that the current victim doesn't qualify due to not being seen as male?

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
are biomancy outcomes hardcoded? despite making sure to set them to work everytime on the victim, spells keep backfiring
They are... Well, they should be. Getting biomancy to consistently obey me has been a quest since day one.
I am working on a rewrite (rewrite of a rewrite, really) for biomancy, it's just taking time because I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Fortunately I know what I'm doing right, which is problematic because it results in me realizing I know very little.
Next update (proper update, not fix) should have the new version in place.

I tend to save before attempting Biomancy, even if I use the mod option to rig it.

Oh and speaking of Biomancy, just what the hell do you need to do to make 'Create Futanari' not impossible? The only thing it says ingame is (Not Male) in pink. Does that mean any potential victim can't be a male, or that the current victim doesn't qualify due to not being seen as male?
The nature of the mod simply requires the biomancy cheat to be active. Otherwise it'd also affect players who don't want that mod conte- I forgot to carry over the flags to the new version. I'm an idiot. I'll fix that.
However, to answer your question, the event should affect all genders but Futa's; so Males (+Sissys) and Females can all be turned into Futa's.

I'll upload a fix in a little bit. Just want to double check and make sure I didn't miss anything else important.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Okay, got a few new and interesting glitches plus one suggestion:

Started a new Fallen Human character with the Infinite Aspects and trait point cheats active. After getting one level up for my MC I received 4-5 camp rank ups and have not gotten another level up to appear, so I'm not sure if the MC level up requirements are harsher or if something else is blocking it.

In that same game I started with "Slave 16" in my slaves list, despite not selecting anything that would give me an extra slave. It had no other stats and I sold it as soon as possible, which meant for a while I had -1 slaves. Doesn't seem game-breaking, just weird.

What may be game-breaking is that occasionally I'll get a glitch while preparing missions that prematurely ends the assignment process where it goes back to the camp. While most of these happened before I had assigned anyone I did have one case where a slaver is sent out for an indefinite amount of time where only the assignment # is listed. I think it's been longer than the mission's length, although I can't be entirely certain...

Finally I tried to use Biomancy to change the race of one of my slaves only to notice that both Create Futanari and Change Race are not listed in the options. This one happened in two different games (both with Biomancy rigged) so I don't know if this is a glitch or something intentional.

As for the suggestion: is it possible to create a mod that affects which Rarities are more likely? My first game gave me a Super Rare right off the bat, while my second game had about 8 Critical Success Explorations with nothing higher than Uncommon. Or maybe something help people who want to test out quest lines.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Okay, got a few new and interesting glitches plus one suggestion:

Started a new Fallen Human character with the Infinite Aspects and trait point cheats active. After getting one level up for my MC I received 4-5 camp rank ups and have not gotten another level up to appear, so I'm not sure if the MC level up requirements are harsher or if something else is blocking it.
I'll investigate the level up block. As far as I can tell, from both looking at the change log and the event pre-reqs for leveling, there shouldn't be any new changes. It's very possible though that bedlam fixed something and the Infinite Aspects is blocking it, as the mod does interfere a little bit there.

In that same game I started with "Slave 16" in my slaves list, despite not selecting anything that would give me an extra slave. It had no other stats and I sold it as soon as possible, which meant for a while I had -1 slaves. Doesn't seem game-breaking, just weird.
...Weird. Nothing in the mod or the base game should be causing that. Slaver 4 or Slave 20, yeah. They're both slots that game start interacts with because of the Slave-Slaver and Mikaela. But 16 is a run-of-the-mill stock character slot.
I'll try and see what could be causing that, but it could be a random rags bug, but if it's repeatable I can probably fix it.

What may be game-breaking is that occasionally I'll get a glitch while preparing missions that prematurely ends the assignment process where it goes back to the camp. While most of these happened before I had assigned anyone I did have one case where a slaver is sent out for an indefinite amount of time where only the assignment # is listed. I think it's been longer than the mission's length, although I can't be entirely certain...
That sounds like a broken chain, where there's supposed to be another option but it wasn't coded properly or was forgotten.
Well, it would if it wasn't happening to multiple events, as I can't see bedlam screwing up that consistently. Can you remember what the events were, if they were part of the new batch or any other details that might've stood out? Aree you using RAGS 3.0.6?

Finally I tried to use Biomancy to change the race of one of my slaves only to notice that both Create Futanari and Change Race are not listed in the options. This one happened in two different games (both with Biomancy rigged) so I don't know if this is a glitch or something intentional.
...Not sure what's causing that. I know that there are menus without them, but they only appear under certain circumstances, such as when one of the SRA uniques cast biomancy. I'll try and fix it and worst case scenario, just add the options to the menus.

As for the suggestion: is it possible to create a mod that affects which Rarities are more likely? My first game gave me a Super Rare right off the bat, while my second game had about 8 Critical Success Explorations with nothing higher than Uncommon. Or maybe something help people who want to test out quest lines.
Hard maybe. Every time I've tried to work a mod into the exploration or assignment events I've either caused more issues than it was worth, or it affected the wrong thing because the naming sense is weird there.
But... ya, I can look at doing that. Like always, no promises. I'm still trying to not die + figure out a few other requests that aren't working.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
However, to answer your question, the event should affect all genders but Futa's; so Males (+Sissys) and Females can all be turned into Futa's.
Yet no matter what gender I select, Create Futanari is always listed as 0%. Sometimes the option isn't there at all.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes