Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Just a check-in to let you all know I'm not dead and I am working on getting the content transferred and updated. Pneumonia knocked me on my ass and I've been out of it for about four or five days.
I'm currently breathing like a chump and offended by anything brighter than a 5watt bulb, but I am back at it and making progress. Once I have everything transferred, I'll do a few test runs before uploading. Can't promise it tonight, but tomorrow or Monday look less unlikely.

Assignments. It happened several times (I'm not sure if every time but at least three or more): I'd send some slavers off with a slave to fulfill a request, get a confirmation that it was completed in due course, and then the slave would turn up back at camp.

When I let the game go on for too long it started throwing up other forms of weirdness: Assignment outcome reports that a slave had been acquired that never turned up at camp, slaves being listed as slavers, right clicking a slave and the options affecting one of the slavers instead, etc., but I think most of that was just RAGS being RAGS.
Alright, thank you. I'll try and find the cause of this,as, fortunately, there are only a handful of events where the slave doesn't return to the encampment. Should be easy to narrow down and recreate the bug. Hopefully it's tied to something my mod is messing with, rather than a bedlam issue.

As to the second bit of weirdness, I think you're absolutely correct there. Even smaller RAGS games, such as The Sinner, lags and produce errors in places where they'd be working fine normally just from being run for too long. They can, however, often be fixed by restarting rags and loading a save. I'll stick try my hand at finding a fix, just in case that it is an issue with the game and not the engine, though.

hey guys.
i dont know if I ask this here because im using this mod or if I should be asking in the game page itself but i have a problem. everytime i load a save game and end the turn, the game "restart" itself. I can see my current progress in the bottom windows but the top right window with the images changes to "choose your difficulty - choose your race - choose your gender" options. what can i do with that?
Are you trying to load while in the middle of a decision or event? That can cause issues with RAGS and No Haven. Is this happening with a particular save, or all saves you make, regardless of when and where you create the save?
If the latter, would it be possible for you to upload the save here so I can take a look?

Couple of small questions and suggestions:

1) As of 4.9 I can't seem to create a character with both Biomancy and Corruption even when using the cheat mode. Not sure if this is a bug or if it was planned, but I kind of preferred the variety. On that note can you add in something that allows the PC to self-adjust so we don't have to rely on rigging biomancy or wait for a slave/slaver to work on?

2) Can you add the ability to auto-upgrade the camp's luxuries affiliations and scouting? It costs just under 12K just to get the camp fully set up for morale and housing, which is a lot of mouse clicking since you have to go through the portrait menu each time.

3) Can you add something like "Remove Beauty" or "Increase Masculinity" to the Biomancy options? That seems to be the one I've had backfire most often, even after rigging Biomancy.

4) Can we get a tattoo remover or general aesthetic changer job in the camp? I was doing an Ironman run to see why my slaves were glitching, and now my PC has all sorts of unwanted ink all over his body...

So I pulled an Ironman and went without loading from any saves (which sadly landed me with a heavily-tattooed femboy PC), and I'm still getting this glitch. If we're going to be stuck with a max of 20 slaves even with QoL, can we get an encampment mission for selling slaves? Maybe make us build an auction house and assign someone with people skills (persuasive, connected, etc) so we don't have to constantly send out slavers to the Dreadsea? Because if you do go over 20 slaves you can't view any more even if you sell off enough to go back under the limit.

Also want to point out that this is SOLELY a slave problem, as I currently have 33 slavers and no obvious bugs.
EDIT: Okay, slight bug with the slavers where I received one that never showed up; the one after her came up fine though, whereas getting too many slaves leaves just a name you can't sell...
---------------------------------------
On an unrelated note I also noticed a weird bug with quests I had already taken appearing on the "Expiring in X Days" alert without being part of the assignment list; had the Keldan mission appear as one of my starting missions, completed it by enslaving the Keldan and was told the mission expired. Not game-breaking or anything, just weird...
1) I think one has been answered, as this is something I specifically test for because it's been an recurrent issue in the past.

2) I might be able to juryrig something together that automatically activates at the end of the day, or if not, streamline the process.

3) ...Weird. I remember there being an option for increasing masculinity in the past. Regardless, I can try, yeah. Adding and removing traits isn't difficult and increasing masculinity should be easy to add. Providing it's not a bunch of variables hidden behind each other.

4) That... might not happen, but I can take a look at that. Everything that makes up your characters appearance is a lot of individual values thrown together to make a paragraph, and it's a chore to read through them. So I won't promise I can add it in, but I'll certainly make an attempt at adding something to the like.

Moving forward...

I might be able to do that. Create an encampment that can be unlocked with gold, assign a slaver, and have a minor event trigger any time the slave count goes over X where the slave is immediately sold. Could be fucking torturous to install into the game, but it's not a terrible idea.
I'll see how hard it would be to handle and take a crack at it.

I've been noticing that same bug for a few versions now. For me it's inconsistent, but another player has mentioned it's fairly common. I've never figured out what causes it, as, as you said, it's not like you're getting a double assignment; it's just acting as if the one assignment was never done. Which is a hard thing to track as once an assignment is started, that expiry flag goes away.

maybe. but at least it has a cool feature :
"Can now use hypnotic triggers during talk to so you can improve morale, lessen the effect to outright remove certain traits, and add new ones. (Will be active in the hotfix) "

any thing that helps tailor the npc's is a good thing, right !?
True, and providing I don't drop the ball or anything, you'll get to abuse it in a few days.

There is a very unpleasant bug in original game - you cant "Make use of" slave turned slaver. IDK maybe due to advanced dominance training, but advanced obedience is also present. Can you please fix this with your mod?
I'll try. "Slave to Slaver" is a mess of code that I have been toying with while working on the PC to slave mod, but if I can find a problem to fix there I'll do my damnedest to try and do so.

v0.892 TF Edition?
CANT WAIT FOR THE 0,892 UPDATE
It's on it's way. Just need to get it all transferred, relearn the power of breathing, get some testing done, and murder the sun. After all that, you shouldn't have to wait much longer.

As always, if I missed your comment, or you didn't get the reply you were hoping for (either I misinterpretted or it was simply unsatisfactory) let me know. I'm not the most observant when I'm healthy, less so when not-so.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Just a check-in to let you all know I'm not dead and I am working on getting the content transferred and updated. Pneumonia knocked me on my ass and I've been out of it for about four or five days.
I'm currently breathing like a chump and offended by anything brighter than a 5watt bulb, but I am back at it and making progress. Once I have everything transferred, I'll do a few test runs before uploading. Can't promise it tonight, but tomorrow or Monday look less unlikely.
Since all you ever hear is people asking you to fix/add things, I wanted to throw out that I like your writing style, and thanks for all the hard work!

Reactions: Mr_Malfunction

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It's on it's way. Just need to get it all transferred, relearn the power of breathing, get some testing done, and murder the sun. After all that, you shouldn't have to wait much longer.
Good of you to check in. Just remember it's not about the destination, it's about the bright lights we merc along the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr_Malfunction

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
Curious question, because I didn't see it yet and don't know if it's possible or not, but will we see a possibility to cheat ourselves certain assignments via the loaded dice?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Curious question, because I didn't see it yet and don't know if it's possible or not, but will we see a possibility to cheat ourselves certain assignments via the loaded dice?
Not really possible to get specific assignments currently (other than lord's Gate) but if you set the RNG to success or critical success you can spam scouting to get a large number of assignments. This gives a higher chance to get rare assignments by having more rolls for the spawned assignments.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
hope you get better soon.

on the mission High tails, where we get a kitsune , if we get a female kitsune, we can't turn her in to futa, but we can turn other females. she also seems to use slaves like if she was a futa and there's no issues with other females. so i think that version 0.891 is handling kitsune females like if they where futa, wille stating they're female.

wew2

Jun 12, 2019
Moving forward...

I might be able to do that. Create an encampment that can be unlocked with gold, assign a slaver, and have a minor event trigger any time the slave count goes over X where the slave is immediately sold. Could be fucking torturous to install into the game, but it's not a terrible idea.
I'll see how hard it would be to handle and take a crack at it.
Wouldn't be easier to make it so you can sell at the lord's gate auction everyday instead of only twice a month?

hotsumahh

Feb 24, 2018
1. It seems that you can no longer make the victim of the biomancy have the "oral fixation" aspect anymore, even when you have the biomancy rigged for exceptional results, not sure why.

2. The new chat system which allows you to spend hypo-triggers on the slavers are good, but a) the number of the traits you can influence is so limited; b) it is not working for any "slave-to-slaver" slavers, since they all have to go through Adv.Obedience training before the basic Dom training.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
About 2, Obedient slaves can't be hypno'd as they already do anything you ask. So you can always not crit Advanced Obedience and keep them just as Submissive.

Oh, and maybe 1 is because the character already has the maximum # of aspects?

Last edited:
Reactions: hotsumahh

Aetheron

Aug 5, 2017
Iirc: A Biomancy crit for throat modding adds the long tongue mod now. And vice versa on tongue crits. If the target already has both the throat mod and a long tongue when the crit processes then it adds Oral Fixation.

hotsumahh

Feb 24, 2018
About 2, Obedient slaves can't be hypno'd as they already do anything you ask. So you can always not crit Advanced Obedience and keep them just as Submissive.

Oh, and maybe 1 is because the character already has the maximum # of aspects?
Checked out, just as you said, make sure the slave does not get "Obedient" is the key

But again, I would argue that a person will do anything you asked is more pliable than others, therefore molding their mentality to give them traits should be possible, or even easier. The same goes for hypno them.

hotsumahh

Feb 24, 2018
Iirc: A Biomancy crit for throat modding adds the long tongue mod now. And vice versa on tongue crits. If the target already has both the throat mod and a long tongue when the crit processes then it adds Oral Fixation.

1.Set the Biomancy for "success + normal result"
2. Add long tongue mod, then add throat mod, both are normal results, no crits
3. Set the Biomancy for "success + exceptional result"
4. Try add throat mod again

Results: Nope, unable to get the "Oral fixation"

1.Set the Biomancy for "success + normal result"
2. Add long tongue mod, then add throat mod, both are normal results, no crits
3. Set the Biomancy for "success + exceptional result"
4. Ritual Casting + Reset Day, make sure have Ritual Casting *3= +20% success rate
5. Try add throat mod again

Results: Success, Got "Oral fixation"

So it seems that you still need some boost even if you have the "exceptional result" turned on for the Biomancy in order to get the Oral fixation

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Checked out, just as you said, make sure the slave does not get "Obedient" is the key

But again, I would argue that a person will do anything you asked is more pliable than others, therefore molding their mentality to give them traits should be possible, or even easier. The same goes for hypno them.
Yeah I agree

Aetheron

Aug 5, 2017
So it seems that you still need some boost even if you have the "exceptional result" turned on for the Biomancy in order to get the Oral fixation
Oh. I guess that makes sense. I can't recall the last time I did biomancy without using someone who got bonuses.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Unique slaves/slavers:
Plains ooze (Deluge assignment): needs a slave with magic, rare race, endurance training 3+, Resilient trait
New plains unique (forgot assignment's name): 10% chance on a crit for each slaver with Booty Snatcher aspect (comes from having the Trapper trait)
Coast (Reign of the Witch Queen): just succeed or crit the third part of the assignment, but on a crit she isn't broken
Mountains: two golem uniques if you crit their assignments, a couple of drow uniques on the Pursuit of Arrogance chain, and the new one with the Booty Snatcher mechanic
City: taking former students on Private Passage and critting leads to two uniques
About mountain golems - I critted on two "Tyrannical Legacy" assignments and got two relic golems, but they have same portraits and names (Harmony/Malice, depending on their phase) though one of them is "Relic Slaver" and other is "Relic Vanquisher". Are these golem uniques you mentioned or it's just repeatable assignment and I need to do something different? Also can you elaborate about "and the new one with the Booty Snatcher mechanic" part in Mountains?

Last edited:

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
About mountain golems - I critted on two "Tyrannical Legacy" assignments and got two relic golems, but they have same portraits and names (Harmony/Malice, depending on their phase) though one of them is "Relic Slaver" and other is "Relic Vanquisher". Are these golem uniques you mentioned or it's just repeatable assignment and I need to do something different? Also can you elaborate about "and the new one with the Booty Snatcher mechanic" part in Mountains?
You sent people on that mission, before it was completed you had a scout return giving you the mission, allowing you to send people on it again a second time regardless of the outcome of the first.
Unique assignments go away upon resolution (often crits). But only when they turn in (which is silly, since it's rolled immediately.)
I want to call it a bug, but I dunno if it's intentional, it's not supposed to be repeatable. Harmony/Malice is indeed a unique. There's also Ascendancy from that other one. (Edit: Best Left Sealed.)

Last edited:
Reactions: muchacho

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Yeah the unique golems are Ascendancy and Harmony/Malice.

The new unique is something a bit complicated and I got this from a patron so it may not be 100% correct.

A) First off, there is an event chain with two drow uniques that's been in the game for a while:
1.1- You crit In Pursuit of Arrogance and find a special assignment about a corruption ritual to bind a succubus in a vessel. (Treachery Most Foul).
1.2- You can choose to rescue the drow in TMF, Shadriel. If you succeed or crit you get her as slave or slaver respectively.
1.3- With her as a slaver, you can personally go on Sable Masquerade alongside her. If you crit, you get her enemy as a slave, Lithrana (sp?).

B) Then there is a new draenei demi-angel paladin unique in the Plains, Lara Dawnspire or something. You can get her randomly by critting the new Retribution assignment in the Plains with slavers with the Booty Snatcher aspect.

C) Now putting the two things together, I'm told that if you do TMF assignment above (1.2) with a slaver with Corruption magic, he can "learn" the ritual. Then you have to use "talk to" Shadriel as a slaver. After both things, you'll have a way (I think it's a special assignment in the mountains) to corrupt Lara Dawnspire into a super powerful succubus.

That's what I heard, but I haven't checked as I haven't played with Corruption lately. It's definitely contrived, I wonder how anyone would find this out by accident.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
I can confirm that You get Shadriel Nightmarked as a slaver if you crit Treachery Most Foul. You can send a slaver with corruption, or go yourself if you're a corrupter and learn of the ritual. Afterwards have a casual conversation with Shadriel to learn more (subsequent conversations offers nothing new.)
It appears (There's a new line of text) if you've done this, you're guaranteed Lara on the next "Retribution for Arrogance" assignment (Plains). And when you do talk to Shadriel, a rare mission called "Arrogance Subjugated" shows up in the Deep Mountains which does indeed turn Lara Dawnspire the Demi-Angel into Lara Felspire the Succubus. It seems it turns any slave into a Succubus with M:Co, and that Lara have a special image if she is turned into a succubus in some way.

Sable Masquerade seems not necessary for any of this to happen. And I've been unable to get a special Matriach while going to the Sable Masquerade with Shadriel(Slaver), in either position. Edit: Sending Shadriel in the first position and the encampment leader in the second position worked this time. Getting Lythrana.

Last edited:
Reactions: muchacho

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
I can confirm that You get Shadriel Nightmarked as a slaver if you crit Treachery Most Foul. You can send a slaver with corruption, or go yourself if you'rea corrupter and learn of the ritual. Afterwards have a casual conversation with Shadriel to learn more (subsequent conversations offers nothing new.)
It appears (There's a new line of text) if you've done this, you're guaranteed Lara on the next Retribution assignment (Plains). And when you do talk to Shadriel, a rare mission called "Arrogance Subjugated" shows up in the Deep Mountains which does indeed turn Lara Dawnspire the Demi-Angel into Lara Felspire the Succubus, complete with a new image.
Sable Masquerade seems not necessary for any of this to happen. And I've been unable to get a special Matriach while going to the Sable Masquerade with Shadriel(Slaver), in either position.
Yesterday I got Lythrana (unique drow) as a slave by critting "Sable Masquerade" with Shadriel on first position and my Leader of the Encampment on second. I beleive if you have Shadriel you will get clue in the end of assignment description about this. Playing vanilla v892.
Now I'll try to learn that corruption ritual IDK if it possible if I got Shadriel already.

Reactions: Jaxter
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes