Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Thank You; the benevolent Sirtopranger has already gotten a link to me and I've almost completely transferred everything over. Unless I did something wrong there, I should just need to make sure nothings broken between the two versions and find out why the starting options are causing crashes. If we're lucky, I might be back some time late in the night with an update.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
It's out!
Sorry it took so long. Should've been up a few hours earlier, but I played tarkarov while it updated which slowed the upload down and I was too stupid to notice.

Biggest details are Mikaela and player slavery.
Mikaela is broken, and I don't know why or how to fix it, but I'm working on it.
Player Slavery; temporarily removed. Honestly shouldn't have put it in so early into conception, but I rushed it and blundered it. I know how to get it to work properly, I just need to figure out the best way to execute it.

Other than that, enjoy and let me know if I missed anything. I did get through all the testing, and it does all seem stable. However I only do five to ten tests through every thing, so it's possible I was lucky with my results.

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
LMAO @
Looks almost like Bedlam is specifically waiting for you to push a release.

Reactions: Gierka

taetaetr

Aug 31, 2017
Hi there.
Is there a quest line for The Ensnared Rose and witchs in the marchland which i only can talk to them a bit with no progress whatever?
Also anyone know how could i send my slaver to train with Donella (new one from 0.89 in marshland)?
Thanks in advance.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Ensnared Rose leads to some assignments and stuff, you have to keep going over time. Witches give you potions after some visits iirc, it's been a while. The marshlands girl creates a new assignment in the tab "around the Encampment", but currently you can only send slavers on it, not your PC.

Reactions: taetaetr

taetaetr

Aug 31, 2017
Ensnared Rose leads to some assignments and stuff, you have to keep going over time. Witches give you potions after some visits iirc, it's been a while. The marshlands girl creates a new assignment in the tab "around the Encampment", but currently you can only send slavers on it, not your PC.
Thanks for the answer, but if i may ask another question.
I play usuing yummybot which normally give free level up but after i choose my character 6th aspect it said "You are not currently eligible for any new aspects. You may have another chance to earn one next time the encampment ranks up." is this a bug?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Thanks for the answer, but if i may ask another question.
I play usuing yummybot which normally give free level up but after i choose my character 6th aspect it said "You are not currently eligible for any new aspects. You may have another chance to earn one next time the encampment ranks up." is this a bug?
No, since you need various requirements for the level up options, including doing a certain number of assignments of one type or various traits. So you just don't qualify for any since you haven't gone on enough assignments at that point or gotten more traits. There may be some based on the encampment progress overall as well, but i'm not sure right now.

Reactions: taetaetr

Orion313

Jan 16, 2020
So I finally used the change race Biomancy option, and noticed the Fae race, are there any assignments where you can enslave or recruit any?

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Dominance training seems gone from modded and unmodded (892) versions alike?

No assignments where you can capture or recruit fae comes to mind. But they can be naturally generated as mercs or slavers. Dunno about slaves.

Last edited:

Orion313

Jan 16, 2020
For anyone who managed to complete it, how do you get the unique slave/slaver from the new assignments? I got a crit success on the Plains one 4 times with no luck, can you only do it on the mountain assignment? And if so, how exactly do you get it? I chose a Demi-angel who can't get use corruption magic, so am I just screwed out of getting it on this playthrough? And I did both routes of the original arrogance assignment, with the drow and succubus, which I assume is what you have to also do? Though I don't know what other assignment has 2 uniques in it off the top of my head

aledeth

Sep 21, 2017
So I finally used the change race Biomancy option, and noticed the Fae race, are there any assignments where you can enslave or recruit any?
IIRC a crit success on a Diplomacy mission in the Woods that involves going into weird mists gets you one as a slaver. One of their traits makes them totally immune to being enslaved though, and they don't tend to follow orders if you try force.

Tsul

May 27, 2017
For some reason, change race is abit broken right now for certaing cases. When I used my Demi-angel elf PC Biomancy, with you and everyone option to change into true angel (or other race), it doesn't really change my race. The race blurb in the examine changed but it clearly didn't by checking from estimate value.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
For anyone who managed to complete it, how do you get the unique slave/slaver from the new assignments? I got a crit success on the Plains one 4 times with no luck, can you only do it on the mountain assignment? And if so, how exactly do you get it? I chose a Demi-angel who can't get use corruption magic, so am I just screwed out of getting it on this playthrough? And I did both routes of the original arrogance assignment, with the drow and succubus, which I assume is what you have to also do? Though I don't know what other assignment has 2 uniques in it off the top of my head
Unique slaves/slavers:
Plains ooze (Deluge assignment): needs a slave with magic, rare race, endurance training 3+, Resilient trait
New plains unique (forgot assignment's name): 10% chance on a crit for each slaver with Booty Snatcher aspect (comes from having the Trapper trait)
Coast (Reign of the Witch Queen): just succeed or crit the third part of the assignment, but on a crit she isn't broken
Mountains: two golem uniques if you crit their assignments, a couple of drow uniques on the Pursuit of Arrogance chain, and the new one with the Booty Snatcher mechanic
City: taking former students on Private Passage and critting leads to two uniques

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
Unique slaves/slavers:
Plains ooze (Deluge assignment): needs a slave with magic, rare race, endurance training 3+, Resilient trait
New plains unique (forgot assignment's name): 10% chance on a crit for each slaver with Booty Snatcher aspect (comes from having the Trapper trait)
Coast (Reign of the Witch Queen): just succeed or crit the third part of the assignment, but on a crit she isn't broken
Mountains: two golem uniques if you crit their assignments, a couple of drow uniques on the Pursuit of Arrogance chain, and the new one with the Booty Snatcher mechanic
City: taking former students on Private Passage and critting leads to two uniques
These make me wonder, because I only ever managed to get the Ooze(without achieving it) assignment and once got to see the Witch queen assignment. I couldn't do that one, however, as my save was horrible. My question is now: How am I able to trigger them? Do they just spawn in randomly, like other assignments, or are there specific presets to receive them?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes