Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ANONEOMOUS

Jan 7, 2018
What the different options for targeting corruption for loaded dice could be made clearer, it is sometimes confusing what the option I am picking means without trial and error.

sargelvein98

Nov 29, 2019
Found something interesting across multiple playthroughs. The mission Quick as you like and Negotiate entry to the lord's gate aren't working as they normally would be. For Quick as you like it simply acts as if it is a normal mission even when doing it as the leader ( IE no story or choices). The same thing happens with Negotiate entry to the lord's gate, but afterwards it stays available as if it wasn't started yet.

I was and am using RNG Roll to try to get differing results but i get the same thing even with reset. Don't know if this suppose to happen or not but i thought it should be posted just in case. Thank you for your time .

Orion313

Jan 16, 2020
Does anyone know how you access the assignment "A Lesson in Futility"? I heard it was a Plains assignment but haven't found it after hours of having people scout it, do I have to complete a specific assignment first? Am I in the wrong area? Was it removed, or is this a bug/my-shitty-luck?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Does anyone know how you access the assignment "A Lesson in Futility"? I heard it was a Plains assignment but haven't found it after hours of having people scout it, do I have to complete a specific assignment first? Am I in the wrong area? Was it removed, or is this a bug/my-shitty-luck?
IIRC you get that from the fancy slavers place. (rose something?) They give you a mission to harass one of their own slaves who's out in the plains doing a mission.

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
anyone else have a bug where selecting clothing returns a "You don't currently have any clothing in the encampment stash."

There might be a problem with the mod, I need to do a few more runs on the unmodded version to see if the bug is on there too.

Last edited:

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Apologies to all for the extended delay on getting the update to you. Been working nothing but overtime for... too fucking long now, and I've been honestly too burnt out to work on the last of the issues with this update.
.89 just came out, and starting tomorrow evening I have about four days off (technically, but as I currently own my boss's ass I can get more), so until I get a hold on that version (and the public version is actually released to the public and not just low-level patreons) I'll finish up the fixes in the current mod and release that update.

So after some experimentation the issue seems to be directly connected to the Biomancy tweak. So long it's off buttsize reduction is available like it should; the second you turn it on it disappears from the selection. :confused:
Thank you, I figured it out. The issue was that it wasn't working in the version I copied the biomancy code from, and when I updated I simply never noticed it. It is fixed now.

I would say "shelve" or you can say "put on hold" or "put a pin in" or just "put this off"
Aye, way better phrasing. Thank ya.

Anybody else getting a glitch with the slaves when they use Quality of Life? Boosted slave count to 40, but #20 just keeps being overwritten in weird ways. Any slaves I get after that are added to the count but can't be seen. Even selling off other slaves doesn't fix this.

EDIT: Turns out slave #20 becomes invisible and #21 appears before I actually catch them.
Possibly a result of max character slots. Technically it shouldn't allow you to boost it that high, as I'm fairly certain there are only a total of 20/1 slots for both slavers and slaves.
I'll keep looking it and see if I can figure it out.

What the different options for targeting corruption for loaded dice could be made clearer, it is sometimes confusing what the option I am picking means without trial and error.
I can certainly try and reword it to be a bit more comprehensible. I found it simple, but like any dev, I know what I've done and therefore everything I do feels simple.

Found something interesting across multiple playthroughs. The mission Quick as you like and Negotiate entry to the lord's gate aren't working as they normally would be. For Quick as you like it simply acts as if it is a normal mission even when doing it as the leader ( IE no story or choices). The same thing happens with Negotiate entry to the lord's gate, but afterwards it stays available as if it wasn't started yet.

I was and am using RNG Roll to try to get differing results but i get the same thing even with reset. Don't know if this suppose to happen or not but i thought it should be posted just in case. Thank you for your time .
Queird. I can replicate this some of the time, but can't seem to figure out the correlation. Definitely not supposed to happen that way, and most likely a result of the mod. Unfortunately, nothing with the mod interacts with that event, and the only thing that would break it is player slavery. Which I doubt you have active.

Holy shit I didn't know someone was still working on a cheat mod for this game. OP you're a goddamn hero.
Thank you for your kind words, they're like 2/3rd's of the reason I still work on the mod. The other 1/3rd is pure stubbornness.

anyone else have a bug where selecting clothing returns a "You don't currently have any clothing in the encampment stash."

There might be a problem with the mod, I need to do a few more runs on the unmodded version to see if the bug is on there too.
Can't seem to replicate, but I'll dig into it. Could definitely be a problem with the mod as I've done so much wrong with the clothing system in order to try and max the clothing mod more controlled.

Once again, if I missed your post, assume either a) I didn't see it (I am so very tired and worn out), or b) the other kind fellow who responded to you was correct.
Oh, and yes, thank you for the bug reports and updates and not completely losing hope when I go quiet for days or weeks.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
The clothing is not restricted to the mod. And seems to happen mostly when you leave your smith/seamstress just making a buuunch of stuff before pruning the stuff.

Also yeah, I appreciate the cheat mod a lot, I try to start over every time I play to get the full narrative. But the grind is just loooong. So yeah, maybe I need to upgrade my memory, but until memory implants become available I appreciate this cheatmod a lot.

Reactions: Trapquest

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
I can vouch for the clothing bug being a pain in the ass in the unmodded version as well. At this point, because I like having a seamstress and/or smith slave working on outfits for slaves I inevitably end up with pile-ups of ghost-clothes that can't be selected and don't go away. If that's fixed, I can actually have a more long-term play-through again.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
[QUOTE="OmegaZXA, post: 2559107]
Anybody else getting a glitch with the slaves when they use Quality of Life? Boosted slave count to 40, but #20 just keeps being overwritten in weird ways. Any slaves I get after that are added to the count but can't be seen. Even selling off other slaves doesn't fix this.

EDIT: Turns out slave #20 becomes invisible and #21 appears before I actually catch them.
Possibly a result of max character slots. Technically it shouldn't allow you to boost it that high, as I'm fairly certain there are only a total of 20/1 slots for both slavers and slaves.
I'll keep looking it and see if I can figure it out.
[/QUOTE]

to avoid getting slavers positions messed up, don't load up a save before the day events are finished. especially when you have lots of missions going and collecting the extra slavers.
but loading saves before the day ends, seems to be a issue that causes that slavers to be atributed to different slots, one where it has a name related to the description of a different slaver. that means the save got broken.

wait for all the day events to roll out, then load a save.

also , using the Rags loading speed fix should help out, and reduce time from a minute down to 10 seconds. (because it's a pain to wait a minute to load up and watching the roll of unwanted events)

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
The clothing is not restricted to the mod. And seems to happen mostly when you leave your smith/seamstress just making a buuunch of stuff before pruning the stuff.

Also yeah, I appreciate the cheat mod a lot, I try to start over every time I play to get the full narrative. But the grind is just loooong. So yeah, maybe I need to upgrade my memory, but until memory implants become available I appreciate this cheatmod a lot.
I can vouch for the clothing bug being a pain in the ass in the unmodded version as well. At this point, because I like having a seamstress and/or smith slave working on outfits for slaves I inevitably end up with pile-ups of ghost-clothes that can't be selected and don't go away. If that's fixed, I can actually have a more long-term play-through again.
Knowing it's not a Mod bug does help; if it's not fixed in the new version, it will be easy to look for and find the actual problem. Fixing it's another story, but once I know what's wrong it's a matter of trial and error.

Thanks to Sirtopranger, I've started transferring the game to the newest version. I should have that done tonight, which means I'll spend most of tonight and Monday (A glorious stat), running the tests and and implementing fixes. Which means that the next version should be released Monday night at the earliest, or sometime Wednesday at the latest.

warmuffin

Nov 16, 2018
I know there is a bug that causes it so that if you "beat the game" from gold and supplies before doing the Lord's Gate quest it can never be finished. Though realistically, this is very hard to do without having it done in the first place. Or cheating, like we all are of course

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Just a heads up, it's probably delayed about a day or two. Hypnosis and the special starting options starts are acting wonky, and it's directly tied to the mods for them. Can't figure out how they're breaking them, just know that unless they're completely removed they will cause a crash on start.

Jul 12, 2017
Just a heads up, it's probably delayed about a day or two. Hypnosis and the special starting options starts are acting wonky, and it's directly tied to the mods for them. Can't figure out how they're breaking them, just know that unless they're completely removed they will cause a crash on start.
no problem, I'm sure you'll figure them out soon enough!

Reactions: Mr_Malfunction

taetaetr

Aug 31, 2017
After i trained Agoria from the witch queen quest i can't make use of her, is this a bug?
And is there anyway i can keep high elven lord's wife from raiding high elve settlement?

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
I've found no way of keeping the elf-lord's wife from Raiding High Elven Settlement in the Ever Forest.
Unusability of Agoria does sound like a bug, but not one I can replicate.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
After i trained Agoria from the witch queen quest i can't make use of her, is this a bug?
And is there anyway i can keep high elven lord's wife from raiding high elve settlement?
I think there's a bug that slavers you promote from slavery can't be made use of.

Also no, don't think there's a way to keep her yet. :(

Reactions: taetaetr
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes