Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Yeah they spawn randomly, but are Rare. Actually RotWQ is Super-Rare, like the True Angel assignment. But I think the Plains have more Rare assignments, so it's harder to get what you want there. You basically need luck and to scout a lot.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Playing through this for the first time in ages and ran into a few bugs I haven't seen reported/fixed (don't know if due to the base game or the mod). Most significantly, the Fulfill Opportunity quests sometimes break and stall out: I have a party that's been away for at least a month on an eight day quest (the assignment has since expired) locking up some of my better henchmen as well as the slave. It no longer turns up in the list of Active Assignments either, but the party is listed among the Room Objects.

Another slave I sold has turned up at camp again, taking up a spot in the pit, but I can't do anything with her (assign a position or train), the error message just claims she's currently Away.

Is there a fix or workaround for this? Is it maybe because I had the dice loaded to Crit?

(Should add: Thanks for this mod! It really is a significant QoL improvement.)

Last edited:

Tsul

May 27, 2017
Biomancy seems to be pretty broken right now, maybe they are fixed in 8.92? Also, did anyone know how to trigger Golem Gift trait properly? Already got a Human Futanari as tall as Ogre with Res and Str+ but still not sufficient enough apparently.

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
This moment when True-Angel is supposed to be super-rare but you got it twice in a month, yet never ever WQ.... :sad:

Apr 7, 2017
Biomancy seems to be pretty broken right now, maybe they are fixed in 8.92? Also, did anyone know how to trigger Golem Gift trait properly? Already got a Human Futanari as tall as Ogre with Res and Str+ but still not sufficient enough apparently.
IIRC they can't have breasts that are TOO big?

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Think they can't be too tall. So you have to make them as tall as possible so they get Str+, but then you have to shrink them.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
*Returns from being only a little salty at the release timing*
Aight, I'm working on the transfer.
Just responding to the questions that don't have a proper response otherwise.

For some reason, change race is abit broken right now for certaing cases. When I used my Demi-angel elf PC Biomancy, with you and everyone option to change into true angel (or other race), it doesn't really change my race. The race blurb in the examine changed but it clearly didn't by checking from estimate value.
Hmmm, that could be because of the special nature of True Angel, but it was working properly in the past. Could be tied to why some nightly events still use the slavers original race, but I fixed that in the last version (wasn't murdering the old race hard enough)... Thank you. After I transfer the mod to the new version I'll give this a test and see if I can both replicate and fix it.

Playing through this for the first time in ages and ran into a few bugs I haven't seen reported/fixed (don't know if due to the base game or the mod). Most significantly, the Fulfill Opportunity quests sometimes break and stall out: I have a party that's been away for at least a month on an eight day quest (the assignment has since expired) locking up some of my better henchmen as well as the slave. It no longer turns up in the list of Active Assignments either, but the party is listed among the Room Objects.

Another slave I sold has turned up at camp again, taking up a spot in the pit, but I can't do anything with her (assign a position or train), the error message just claims she's currently Away.

Is there a fix or workaround for this? Is it maybe because I had the dice loaded to Crit?

(Should add: Thanks for this mod! It really is a significant QoL improvement.)
I'll have to take a look when I'm home, but it could be exactly that. There are some events that can't be critted on, and I think there was an issue with Fulfill Opportunity in the past. I used to maintain it, but one version the fix was already there when I went to add it, so I stopped looking for it.
Bedlam might've removed it during an update to the Ensnared Rose, which just means I have to remember what the fix was and add it back in. Fairly certain I just had a crit=success for that assignment...(because there is no crit for it).

The slave you sold, where'd you sell her? At the Docks or one of the special assignments? While it shouldn't let you, did it let you sell her straight from the pit?

As to a fix, I'm afraid there isn't one beyond loading an older save. When RAGS throws a hissy fit, you either hope the dev has built in a reset button, or you keep a stockpile of saves (the latter of which being a chore with this game).

Both bloodybutunbowed and User1810 are right, they can't be too tall or have tits that are too large. I think there are other requirements, but I'm away from my computer, so I can't give you the exact requirements.

As to "Biomancy is broken" any other details beyond "biomancy is broken"? I ran through all the options and didn't even get a misfire (which was a shocker because that's nearly impossible from a technical perspective), so as it was working at release, I do need more than that.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
What are your future plans regarding PC slavery? Is it possible there will be a way where you continue to play from the perspective of a slave? Or will it only ever be a "training" thing? I'd love to see the second in command keep you around as a camp slave thats not for sale, wherein you could still manage the camp for them but in a reduced role, and not go out on missions/etc.

Tsul

May 27, 2017
As to "Biomancy is broken" any other details beyond "biomancy is broken"? I ran through all the options and didn't even get a misfire (which was a shocker because that's nearly impossible from a technical perspective), so as it was working at release, I do need more than that.
It's rare but sometimes they misfire, causing completely different result or target. Sometimes they just fail, for some reason despite guaranteed success is on. It feels more like corruption with how it was so random sometime. Maybe you will know better since bedlam tweak few value in 8.92

Hmmm, that could be because of the special nature of True Angel, but it was working properly in the past. Could be tied to why some nightly events still use the slavers original race, but I fixed that in the last version (wasn't murdering the old race hard enough)... Thank you. After I transfer the mod to the new version I'll give this a test and see if I can both replicate and fix it.
It's not only true angel btw, for some type of PC it's just really hard to change race I found out. I think PC that are special mostly like City elf noble and the such. Oh btw, I know this is not part of your mod but can you tweak biomancy change race to give flight for certain races like Harpy?

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
What are your future plans regarding PC slavery? Is it possible there will be a way where you continue to play from the perspective of a slave? Or will it only ever be a "training" thing? I'd love to see the second in command keep you around as a camp slave that's not for sale, wherein you could still manage the camp for them but in a reduced role, and not go out on missions/etc.
In the long run? The prior and latter, with the middle being the current goal. There's already elements of player slavery in the game, but I've wanted to expand on them for a bit now as they're more aesthetic than anything else.

Currently, the goal is to get it to the point where the player can go through training without it locking up or causing any issues.
Following that will be linking the player slave training into a modified mutiny event. Set it to trigger after they complete one of the major training events, or maybe even after completing a certain number of them. Not sure.
After that, comes giving the player a choice of taking over as the Mutineer (standard) or continue playing as the Camp's Pet.
After getting it to that point, the option would then be making it so it doesn't feel like a normal game but your character is a slave. Which is when the real chore starts.
It's going to be a process, but I am trying to turn it something more than the aesthetic value we get out of a lot of the base games events.

It's rare but sometimes they misfire, causing completely different result or target. Sometimes they just fail, for some reason despite guaranteed success is on. It feels more like corruption with how it was so random sometime. Maybe you will know better since bedlam tweak few value in 8.92
Misfiring is currently a given(hence my surprise when I didn't misfire during the tests), but I am trying to fix it. I got a different idea for how to handle targeting and success, which is going to be tested before I upload .892.
However, it shouldn't be possible for the type of biomancy to change. While in base biomancy there is potential for it, it requires a variable to below a value that's hardlocked in the mod. Can you remember what you were trying to cast and what it did cast?
Ignore it in corruption. If I remove the potential to fail from Corruption, Corruption will cause hard crashes. I currently have no idea how to fix it as my last few attempts have been colossal failures, but it is something I'm trying to figure out a fix for.

It's not only true angel btw, for some type of PC it's just really hard to change race I found out. I think PC that are special mostly like City elf noble and the such. Oh btw, I know this is not part of your mod but can you tweak biomancy change race to give flight for certain races like Harpy?
I'll take a good look and see where the issue could be. Races are a text value, so it's easy for me to fuck them up when adding them to the mod. Could be I misread how some of them are maintained and wrongly added them. Wouldn't be the first time.

Actually, that is part of my mod. Everything tied to Change Race is, as Bedlam has left it and Create Futa on the back burner since he added biomancy. Either way, I might be able to add it to the appropriate races. It wasn't a racial aspect/attribute, which are sorted automatically by the new race, so I easily overlooked such a thing.

Reactions: Schönes Fräulein

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The slave you sold, where'd you sell her? At the Docks or one of the special assignments? While it shouldn't let you, did it let you sell her straight from the pit?

As to a fix, I'm afraid there isn't one beyond loading an older save. When RAGS throws a hissy fit, you either hope the dev has built in a reset button, or you keep a stockpile of saves (the latter of which being a chore with this game).
Assignments. It happened several times (I'm not sure if every time but at least three or more): I'd send some slavers off with a slave to fulfill a request, get a confirmation that it was completed in due course, and then the slave would turn up back at camp.

When I let the game go on for too long it started throwing up other forms of weirdness: Assignment outcome reports that a slave had been acquired that never turned up at camp, slaves being listed as slavers, right clicking a slave and the options affecting one of the slavers instead, etc., but I think most of that was just RAGS being RAGS.

D

Deleted member 584847

hey guys.
i dont know if I ask this here because im using this mod or if I should be asking in the game page itself but i have a problem. everytime i load a save game and end the turn, the game "restart" itself. I can see my current progress in the bottom windows but the top right window with the images changes to "choose your difficulty - choose your race - choose your gender" options. what can i do with that?

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Couple of small questions and suggestions:

1) As of 4.9 I can't seem to create a character with both Biomancy and Corruption even when using the cheat mode. Not sure if this is a bug or if it was planned, but I kind of preferred the variety. On that note can you add in something that allows the PC to self-adjust so we don't have to rely on rigging biomancy or wait for a slave/slaver to work on?

2) Can you add the ability to auto-upgrade the camp's luxuries affiliations and scouting? It costs just under 12K just to get the camp fully set up for morale and housing, which is a lot of mouse clicking since you have to go through the portrait menu each time.

3) Can you add something like "Remove Beauty" or "Increase Masculinity" to the Biomancy options? That seems to be the one I've had backfire most often, even after rigging Biomancy.

4) Can we get a tattoo remover or general aesthetic changer job in the camp? I was doing an Ironman run to see why my slaves were glitching, and now my PC has all sorts of unwanted ink all over his body...

Last edited:

Gdal

Jan 18, 2019
Couple of small questions and suggestions:

1) As of 4.9 I can't seem to create a character with both Biomancy and Corruption even when using the cheat mode. Not sure if this is a bug or if it was planned, but I kind of preferred the variety. On that note can you add in something that allows the PC to self-adjust so we don't have to rely on rigging biomancy or wait for a slave/slaver to work on?
Maybe you trying to create keldan or demi-angel ?

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
to avoid getting slavers positions messed up, don't load up a save before the day events are finished. especially when you have lots of missions going and collecting the extra slavers.
but loading saves before the day ends, seems to be a issue that causes that slavers to be atributed to different slots, one where it has a name related to the description of a different slaver. that means the save got broken.

wait for all the day events to roll out, then load a save.

also , using the Rags loading speed fix should help out, and reduce time from a minute down to 10 seconds. (because it's a pain to wait a minute to load up and watching the roll of unwanted events)
So I pulled an Ironman and went without loading from any saves (which sadly landed me with a heavily-tattooed femboy PC), and I'm still getting this glitch. If we're going to be stuck with a max of 20 slaves even with QoL, can we get an encampment mission for selling slaves? Maybe make us build an auction house and assign someone with people skills (persuasive, connected, etc) so we don't have to constantly send out slavers to the Dreadsea? Because if you do go over 20 slaves you can't view any more even if you sell off enough to go back under the limit.

Also want to point out that this is SOLELY a slave problem, as I currently have 33 slavers and no obvious bugs.
EDIT: Okay, slight bug with the slavers where I received one that never showed up; the one after her came up fine though, whereas getting too many slaves leaves just a name you can't sell...
---------------------------------------
On an unrelated note I also noticed a weird bug with quests I had already taken appearing on the "Expiring in X Days" alert without being part of the assignment list; had the Keldan mission appear as one of my starting missions, completed it by enslaving the Keldan and was told the mission expired. Not game-breaking or anything, just weird...

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Guessing Demi-Angels can't corrupt then? I'll just have to rig a backfire on biomancy then...
Yeah, that's a built in feature that demi-angels can't have corrupting magic (lore wise using / being exposed to it makes them fall).

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
LMAO @
Looks almost like Bedlam is specifically waiting for you to push a release.
maybe. but at least it has a cool feature :
"Can now use hypnotic triggers during talk to so you can improve morale, lessen the effect to outright remove certain traits, and add new ones. (Will be active in the hotfix) "

any thing that helps tailor the npc's is a good thing, right !?

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
There is a very unpleasant bug in original game - you cant "Make use of" slave turned slaver. IDK maybe due to advanced dominance training, but advanced obedience is also present. Can you please fix this with your mod?

Reactions: taetaetr
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes