Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Relatively minor Biomancy issues I've noticed.

- Elvish 'mancers don't give the target the additional "Elvish flexibility" feature with a critical success Increase Flexibility, presumably an issue with whatever bit of code prevents double-stacking with the Elf racial when they're the *target* of the same

- Reduce Ass is listed in the options but doesn't actually appear in the selection menu for some reason

Also even with Rigged switched on immediately before Biomancy can randomly misfire and target the caster instead for whatever reason. At least whenever that happens it just gives the basic-success effects so you don't accidentally turn your guys and gals into raging cockmonglers... >_>

Last edited:

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry about the slow replies. We're in the middle of a rather harsh cold snap right (-30 is currently a warm day), and the accompanying bad weather is causing the internet to be unreliable.

Hello everyone!

Frank N. Stein, first of all, thank you for making this mod. It's awesome! :D

And secondly, I wanted to try the Ensnared Rose content and for that purpose I added a couple of actions myself to the Loaded Dice. Below, I attach an image showing what I put in there, so you can replicate it in the official LD mod... Maybe. If you want to :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So long as you're fine with me exploiting your good will, I have no problems with adding that. I've been trying to forcibly trigger specific events already, so this is already a step in that direction.

This new share the wealth mission is really cool for people who like playing vanilla (but with more bugfixes) without hacking results, but I gotta say, it is absolutely obnoxious how there is literally no indication of who qualifies for what and why with that mission. It really bums me out, that I planned a character build around getting biomancy from it eventually so I could have M:Corruption and M:Biomancy legitimately and kinda powergame slave customization a bit.

But for whatever reason, not eligible for that particular enchantment? why? who knows, I don't, and the lore write-up isn't remotely enlightening. What a waste of my time, I can't plan around it if it's just designed to be completely without any transparency or even hint of any info whatsoever. I would really appreciate it if somebody who happened to know more about the requirements (aside from having to have an aspect) there are.
I can take a look and add a blurb to the end of the lore in the mission so that it specifies what can and can't happen. I do find that Bedlam has a habit of leaving a events with multiple outcomes minimal details on them.

Found a minor bug. If you have Yummybot and level up choosing pact with damnation then quick restart your character will keep the mutations caused by Pact with Damnation.
Thank you. That's probably because the cosmetic changes aren't checked for in the restart. Should be fixable.

Relatively minor Biomancy issues I've noticed.

- Elvish 'mancers don't give the target the additional "Elvish flexibility" feature with a critical success Increase Flexibility, presumably an issue with whatever bit of code prevents double-stacking with the Elf racial when they're the *target* of the same

- Reduce Ass is listed in the options but doesn't actually appear in the selection menu for some reason

Also even with Rigged switched on immediately before Biomancy can randomly misfire and target the caster instead for whatever reason. At least whenever that happens it just gives the basic-success effects so you don't accidentally turn your guys and gals into raging cockmonglers... >_>
That's probably exactly that, and if it works like the rest of his checks, I should be able to simply burn that flag and allow it.

There should be an option for it, unless bedlam removed it. Which I don't see why he would.

Mmm, no idea what's causing that, but I've had it happen in the past, I just keep thinking I fixed it. I'll take a look and see where it might be happening. If it's firing and nothing happens, then it's likely biomancy is skipping straight to the end via the "failed to open" check, which shouldn't be happening.

Reactions: Trapquest

Orion313

Jan 16, 2020
Hey, so I know this was talked about earlier, but can someone please give me the exact prerequisites for getting the true angel in Truly Divine?

I have the paladin from THAP, a unique who has magic: corruption, another unique follower who has biomancy, and I use myself for the 4th person. To top it all off, I set it to always give crit success, but I still never get the True Angel, is there another quest where you get one? Do I need other very specific people like the paladin?

nfb13

Oct 20, 2016
Not sure if someone already asked, but is there any chance in the future versions for some mechanics increasing rare assignment generation? But anyway thanks for the mod, without it i definitely abandon game many versions ago.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Hey, so I know this was talked about earlier, but can someone please give me the exact prerequisites for getting the true angel in Truly Divine?

I have the paladin from THAP, a unique who has magic: corruption, another unique follower who has biomancy, and I use myself for the 4th person. To top it all off, I set it to always give crit success, but I still never get the True Angel, is there another quest where you get one? Do I need other very specific people like the paladin?
Do you have the Trainer trait? 'cause fourth slot needs that

Orion313

Jan 16, 2020
Do you have the Trainer trait? 'cause fourth slot needs that
Yeah, though I forgot to mention the paladin was freshly made into a slaver when I used them, so they were inexperienced, I have absolutely no idea if that matters or not, but it's the current idea I am rolling with

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Yeah, though I forgot to mention the paladin was freshly made into a slaver when I used them, so they were inexperienced, I have absolutely no idea if that matters or not, but it's the current idea I am rolling with
Short of a bug somewhere, only other thing that might have gone wrong there that I can think of would be you promoting the squire instead of the paladin to slaver.

Joyun

Dec 17, 2017

I'm fairly sure your issue is using yourself as the 4th slot. You need a slaver with the Trainer skill but the Player Character can't fill any of the four roles.

Zargod

Sep 8, 2017

The fourth slaver has to be a trainer, and the exact order you pick the slavers for the mission also matters. In order: Former Paladin (from THAP), M:CO, M:BI, TRN. I'm fairly sure that having the PC as one is okay, as long as they have the attribute for their slot (in the exact order).

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
There should be an option for it, unless bedlam removed it. Which I don't see why he would.
So after some experimentation the issue seems to be directly connected to the Biomancy tweak. So long it's off buttsize reduction is available like it should; the second you turn it on it disappears from the selection. :confused:

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Love it so far! Slave Leader is an amazing concept, and I hope you keep running with it! Just out of curiosity, are there plans to go further with a dom 2ic and a sub pc? Right now it seems like the only things that being secretly submissive as a leader get is a super occasional night-visitor (who seems totally random? I keep trying to get it to be the 2ndIC but it keeps being someone else) and the mutiny event. Is there going to be more in-between? Like at first the 2IC starts claiming you at night, then forcing you to undergo training missions, etc.? Basically I love the PC slavery aspect, but I don't like how it immediately forces you out of their perspective. There should be an option/way to keep playing as the "leader" while in truth being a slave. Maybe you aren't fully enslaved, but used as a morale booster when things get bad? Maybe if the gold drops low enough your slavers take you to a brothel at night and whore you out until the coffers are full again? etc. Maybe even after the mutiny, there's a special encampment position for the previous leader, with a bit more in the way of unique and interesting dialogue?

Reactions: H3ntaiMaster69

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Don't the Super Negative versions of Itz and Lacey do pretty much exactly that?

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Near as I could tell Itz just added the same event every night that never went anywhere or changed anything. It was fun the first time, then it was just an extra chunk of text for RAGS to cough and sputter its way through. Besides, way more fun if she KNOWS she's slowly losing control/being enslaved. I just wish that after spending however long making her a unique character, the second she's enslaved she's literally exactly like the other slaves. Kinda made all the character building I put in feel pointless.

The fact that none of the slaves really feel unique is the reason I didn't have as much fun being a male dominant character. I didn't like those strive for power or free cities type games where you're just fucking randomly generated variants of the same person. I like there to be some character development there. So I thought it was great I could make my own! Then I enslaved her and found out she wasn't unique at all post mutiny. :(

Side note: It would also be cool if you could recruit or enslave your own exported characters! I spent way too long reloading to get the right 2nd in command.

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Well was more specifically referring to this part:
There should be an option/way to keep playing as the "leader" while in truth being a slave. Maybe you aren't fully enslaved, but used as a morale booster when things get bad?
Actually unique character-specific interaction tends to be pretty thin on the ground in general.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Near as I could tell Itz just added the same event every night that never went anywhere or changed anything. It was fun the first time, then it was just an extra chunk of text for RAGS to cough and sputter its way through. Besides, way more fun if she KNOWS she's slowly losing control/being enslaved. I just wish that after spending however long making her a unique character, the second she's enslaved she's literally exactly like the other slaves. Kinda made all the character building I put in feel pointless.

The fact that none of the slaves really feel unique is the reason I didn't have as much fun being a male dominant character. I didn't like those strive for power or free cities type games where you're just fucking randomly generated variants of the same person. I like there to be some character development there. So I thought it was great I could make my own! Then I enslaved her and found out she wasn't unique at all post mutiny. :(

Side note: It would also be cool if you could recruit or enslave your own exported characters! I spent way too long reloading to get the right 2nd in command.
Oh my then just make one with biomancy and corruption then promote him her a 2nd in command
kids deees days are not that crafty :ROFLMAO: :WeSmart:
in my exp the char gets unique if someone roleplays behind it:lepew:

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry I went dark, had to sidebar (right word?) this for a little bit while I dealt with a shitshow at work.
Updates just about ready, just got to fix an issue with biomancy and implement the fix for a couple of starter options.
I'll give a proper response to any questions or bug reports to....night if I don't get home absurdly late again.

Again, apologies.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Anybody else getting a glitch with the slaves when they use Quality of Life? Boosted slave count to 40, but #20 just keeps being overwritten in weird ways. Any slaves I get after that are added to the count but can't be seen. Even selling off other slaves doesn't fix this.

EDIT: Turns out slave #20 becomes invisible and #21 appears before I actually catch them.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes