Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
*reads through two months of posts*
Time to open a ticket. I was getting updates just fine following my last comment, but then assumed the conversations quieted down, like they do between updates. Little did I know the site was having a giggle at my expense.
Funny enough, all the threads I'm actively ignoring are still actively letting me know when someone does anything...

Nonetheless, I should've been checking back here more often, just to give updates. Hell, especially considering I missed a couple updates (THought dev was being lazy).
For that and probably other things, I am sorry.

Now that the apologizing is through, I'll start work on transferring the mod to the new version. Thank you Smallfrie for the link.
And the warning. I'll see if I can fix what Bedlam broke, but getting the mod transferred and tested is the priority. More so as it should've been out a long, long time ago.

I'll also go through the last bit and try and answer any questions that were left open when I have a chance here.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Time to open a ticket. I was getting updates just fine following my last comment, but then assumed the conversations quieted down, like they do between updates. Little did I know the site was having a giggle at my expense.
Funny enough, all the threads I'm actively ignoring are still actively letting me know when someone does anything...

Nonetheless, I should've been checking back here more often, just to give updates. Hell, especially considering I missed a couple updates (THought dev was being lazy).

Now that the apologizing is through, I'll start work on transferring the mod to the new version. Thank you Smallfrie for the link.
And the warning. I'll see if I can fix what Bedlam broke, but getting the mod transferred and tested is the priority. More so as it should've been out a long, long time ago.

I'll also go through the last bit and try and answer any questions that were left open when I have a chance here.
Huh, I thought only I was getting shafted by not getting updates on most threads. Anyway, glad to hear you're still alive and kicking, figured you just dropped by every few updates or so to transfer the mod to the latest version.

username1234512345

Jul 14, 2019

Thanks for the mod! Really makes the game a lot more fun when you are able to cheat a bit to set up scenarios.

Dulco

May 3, 2018

Thanks to your work

Your mod scratching itch of this RAGS/RNG shit, absolutely

anonoane

Aug 16, 2019
Hello, i have a small (and maybe stupid) question : Will this mod be able to add perks for slavers/slaves one day ?

For example, unscrupulous (or Depraved) trigger multiple special events for your slavers and the recruiter and other perks doesn't contain then.
We can use the cheat of this mod to allow body modifications through biomancy but i didn't saw anything for the perks.

ANONEOMOUS

Jan 7, 2018

Any ETA on the update? Looking forward to it!

Dec 23, 2017
Do you think it would be possible to make a fully customizable Slaver, or is that too much? (Not meant to sound condescending, just curious)

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Hello, i have a small (and maybe stupid) question : Will this mod be able to add perks for slavers/slaves one day ?

For example, unscrupulous (or Depraved) trigger multiple special events for your slavers and the recruiter and other perks doesn't contain then.
We can use the cheat of this mod to allow body modifications through biomancy but i didn't saw anything for the perks.
There are no stupid questions. Only stupid people.
Uh, anyways, it could be possible. I'm fairly certain Semeicardia's mod included such a function, which means it's definitely doable. So while I am trying to avoid the silver platter problem (making the game so easy that the player becomes bored), I will take a look at a way to implement that properly.

Any ETA on the update? Looking forward to it!
Trying for Friday Evening/Saturday Morning. It's a free weekend for me, which means if I do miss anything (such as the cloak of living shadows bug that's suddenly back), I can try and fix it immediately rather than waiting till a week or two later when I'm not busy.

Do you think it would be possible to make a fully customizable Slaver, or is that too much? (Not meant to sound condescending, just curious)
Hmmm... Probably. I can picture how it would have to work in the back of my head, as the standard Recruiter/SRA function already let's you pick a core trait. Expand on that and use Bedlam's Player Character Creator as a base, removing camp leader traits, and add in a race+gender selection. Probably other things I'm simply too tired to think of as well... It does sound simple when I spell it out like that, but that's definitely not something that's going to be friendly when I try and build it.

But aye, it's certainly something that I should add. Having a custom Slaver or two on hand (that's not you) that you can trust to not get dusted when you send them out into the wild would make the game a fair bit more playable for most.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Update is out, link is on the first page with the changelog.

Only new thing that I got to work properly this time was also the last thing I started working on, but alas, I can only stifle my incompetence so much.

Player Slavery. While at the moment it just allows your inner sub to go through slave training, I am looking into giving it more impact. Such as triggering the mutiny event and so on.
Unfortunately, none of the slave training events were made for Slavers, so the flavour text will still read the same, albeit with your characters name and attributes. (And while I am a decent writer, I am terrible writer of smut. So unless someone puts their hat in the ring, that probably won't change until Bedlam does something).

Other than that, I took a swing at fixing some base game bugs, removed/remade a bunch of code that should speed up the mod version (though probably not enough that it'd be noticeable), and I started the process of making the mod a bit more user friendly.

Enjoy.

username1234512345

Jul 14, 2019
The Golem scenario is broken, tried to start as Kreator and it just throws an endless bunch of errors :(

Edit: Can't start a normal game either it seems.

Using 2.6.1.0 which has been working fine up until this release of the mod. The 0.88 TF edition runs fine as well.

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
The corrupter trait is still broken. Corruption magic doesn't count as Corrupter so it won't let you take desolator or summoning strong right arm.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
it is full of bugs that broke the game in 10 min
label it EXPERIMENTAL!!! but fun addition
brokes the player menu and crash at missions outside encampment
Thought I had done so in the OP, but apparently not.
I'll adjust that so that it makes people aware of that in both the OP and in the game itself.

Breaks the PC menu in what way? Can't access it or options don't open?
Does it give you an error when you go on missions or does it flat out crash and refuse to do anything?

I'm asking for more details because even when I deliberately try and break the function I cannot replicate either bug. The only bug I can consistently replicate is the PC being duplicated as a slave, which I've (I think) fixed in the version that's to be released tonight.

The Golem scenario is broken, tried to start as Kreator and it just throws an endless bunch of errors :(

Edit: Can't start a normal game either it seems.

Using 2.6.1.0 which has been working fine up until this release of the mod. The 0.88 TF edition runs fine as well.
I'll take a look at kreator, I never meddled with it as I didn't encounter any errors myself.
Can you report what each of the errors say?
As to can't start a normal game, is that in all cases? From quick start to custom to standard to other scenarios? Is it a flat out crash or an rags error pops up and causes hell?
A bit of a dick thing to say , but have you tried re-downloading the game? Mega, bless it's usefulness, has been known to corrupt files, for one reason or another, on download.

Any additional information can be helpful, especially if it's a bug that's proving a challenge to replicate.

The corrupter trait is still broken. Corruption magic doesn't count as Corrupter so it won't let you take desolator or summoning strong right arm.
Hmmm... I cannot replicate the error with summoner strong right arm (I'm guessing you mean strong right arm with summoner?), but I had thought I fixed desolator. I'll go back and see why my changes didn't take and should be able to include a fix in the update tonight.

Zargod

Sep 8, 2017
I've just been playing about with Crafting/Smithing, and wondered, as the menu-chain explicitly asks you whether you want armour or heavy restraints, when you choose armour, if there is any possible bug-fix to restrain the system from giving you heavy restraints/slavewear a fairly high proportion of the time? (Otherwise, what's the point of the system asking the question in the first place?)

In the same vein, could somebody with access to the system's innards tell me what are the best crafting options to get
(preferably slutty) holy armours (for your fallen paladins) and (preferably slutty) holy vestments (for your healslut priestesses)?

As things stand, wearables-crafting tends to be somewhat of a RNG crapshoot.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
nnn
it is the opposite :eek:ptions open that you have done already
corruption option once disapeared after rags resuffled the pc menu
mission after only the slave replica remained
the mod created some insane cpu heavy choke points(or brought to the surface during turn process while you are on missions)
i hope it helps

username1234512345

Jul 14, 2019
I'll adjust that so that it makes people aware of that in both the OP and in the game itself.

Does it give you an error when you go on missions or does it flat out crash and refuse to do anything?

I'm asking for more details because even when I deliberately try and break the function I cannot replicate either bug. The only bug I can consistently replicate is the PC being duplicated as a slave, which I've (I think) fixed in the version that's to be released tonight.

I'll take a look at kreator, I never meddled with it as I didn't encounter any errors myself.
Can you report what each of the errors say?
As to can't start a normal game, is that in all cases? From quick start to custom to standard to other scenarios? Is it a flat out crash or an rags error pops up and causes hell?
A bit of a dick thing to say , but have you tried re-downloading the game? Mega, bless it's usefulness, has been known to corrupt files, for one reason or another, on download.

Any additional information can be helpful, especially if it's a bug that's proving a challenge to replicate.

Hmmm... I cannot replicate the error with summoner strong right arm (I'm guessing you mean strong right arm with summoner?), but I had thought I fixed desolator. I'll go back and see why my changes didn't take and should be able to include a fix in the update tonight.
Seems like noone else is affected so I'll just redownload and reinstall everything. Thanks anyway!

Dulco

May 3, 2018

I guess slave leader option is still not fully adopted, right?
After choose slave leader, then slave training option appears on leader.
After complete one training, slave clone of Leader is generated in Assignment item and move to encampment.
This part works without problem.

Slave clone is not sold by generic slaving assignment.
But, they can be removed by certain assignment accompanying slave, like deluge in ooze.
Then the leader is also removed from encampment and game breaks.

When you choose slave training on leader then send leader on other assignment.
This can remove leader from leader position, but slave clone remains. I have suspicion on orc cum addict training.
I repeated this part, but even in same assignment it may works in same way or not. I'm not sure about this.
Or send slave clone on certain assignment also remove your leader from leader position when your clone returns from assignment, without removing slave clone too.

And in this few tries, after activating slave clone, when i answer 'no' to slave leader question again, it does nothing or removes slave clone or removes leader.

Leader can't cast biomancy or corruption on clone. clone counts as a self too.
And Your slave clone can be assigned to encampment position. So technically leader shares and warms a bed with itself.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So, I ran into a bug with the Noble Parthenist (probably spelled wrong) human demi-angel. The changes that are supposed to trigger on virginity loss don't work. No idea if it's the mod or base game, and I kept forgetting to grab a screen cap of the bug, but it's easy to replicate if you get the mission to prostitute a slaver at the coast.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes