Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Like someone using immunity to arrows so the opponent throws their dagger instead.
I present you...

The entire "Gamebreaking" category there is filled with similarly lulzy exploitations of vaguely or sometimes (mostly in the WH 40k cases) explicitly poorly worded rules tbh. And this from big-name companies who've been at this for decades. So in comparison I think we can give Bedlam a pass for merely being unclear... :d

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I present you...

The entire "Gamebreaking" category there is filled with similarly lulzy exploitations of vaguely or sometimes (mostly in the WH 40k cases) explicitly poorly worded rules tbh. And this from big-name companies who've been at this for decades. So in comparison I think we can give Bedlam a pass for merely being unclear... :d
That.. is... hmm, how should I put this in the nicest way possible.... DAMN FUCKING AWESOME! You gotta love when people actually have fun with their games.

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
Iunno if this is a base game thing but removing the character creation trait corrupter and repacing it the the Magic: corruption trait seems to break some stuff in character creator as the magic trait doesn't count as a prerequisite for stuff like "Strong Right Arm; Backround: Sumonee" or anything else that requires the corrupter trait

Phil_Herbunz

Nov 14, 2019
The traits exist, but are rare to get by standard recruitment. If I remember correctly, some specific missions will guarantee them (there's one in the mountains about wrapped in silk or something that you can get a drider slaver IIRC with apparel crafting).

As for crafting missions, those don't exist in the game.
I misidentified the "level up" crafting aspects as traits, hence your (strange to me) reply. Again operating under the (now verified) assumption that crafting missions do not yet exist, I would also presume that the aspects "Artisan" and "Artificer" are unobtainable, since they presumably are only acquirable through levels achieved with crafting missions.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Even when using the rigged Biomancy (always success) on a slaver or a slave for changing their race, my own race may change as well or instead. It is not something that happens always but offen enough to be annoying. Is this a bug?

Zargod

Sep 8, 2017
New update coming out, with a shitton of bug fixes and quest tweaks and even a few QoL changes.
Update to this mod, or update to the base game? Either way, could you provide a citation to your source for this information? Thanks. :)

sargelvein98

Nov 29, 2019
Could you please see if there is a way to expand on the leader being mind controlled at night? Possibly make them able to be hit by the domination aspect? and Maybe once it reaches a certain point they are able to be slave trained by their 2ic just like any slave?

Reactions: Malroth00

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Could you please see if there is a way to expand on the leader being mind controlled at night? Possibly make them able to be hit by the domination aspect? and Maybe once it reaches a certain point they are able to be slave trained by their 2ic just like any slave?
This could be interesting. The dominating NPC starts off small with just ordering you to do something favourable for them like give them some bonus gold, perhaps a dice roll to see if you resist, moving onto private sex acts as their mental hooks sink deeper, then before you know it you're doing public sex acts with the entire camp like with the Strong Right Arm mind controllers and you're just a puppet.

sargelvein98

Nov 29, 2019
exactly. case in point, I'm not quite sure how it happened in my latest play thru but noticed my leader was in two places at the same time and all that is missing is the personal assignments for training.

Ake110

Jan 25, 2019
Can't find any information elsewhere, but may be you have an answer - in NH changing slave bondage give any results (except slave value) or they are just about lore and cosmetic? Thanks you alot!

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Can't find any information elsewhere, but may be you have an answer - in NH changing slave bondage give any results (except slave value) or they are just about lore and cosmetic? Thanks you alot!
It can also affect their chances of escaping, since you can put them in more or less restrictive bondage.

Reactions: Ake110

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Anyone know a reliable way to avoid the (You don't have enough slavers to keep the encampment secure) and (This slaver is accompanied by this slaver!) bugginess?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Damn it, every time this thread notifies me I am hoping for the latest mod update. Anyway, for the first issue you can usually avoid it under the condition that all your slavers are currently in camp and then sending them all out at once, especially if all your slaves in the pit and around camp are fully obedient (at least from what I always do). For the second, if slaver (a) is under control of slaver (b) then choose slaver (c) or (d) to go on the assignment with slaver (a) or (b) since these two will always go on the same assignment automatically.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
I know how the slaver accompaniment works; My problem is, bugs almost always arise out of their existence, even just trying to get rid of them seems to cause inevitable problems and bugs. I think it's supposedly possible to get rid of them both at the same time with no problems if they both get disaster on an assignment together, but even with that there's room for error if one of them makes it out or if after disappearing returning later without the other, which I presume will cause the same old bugs (Like the one under control refusing to be dismissed, enslaved, being ineligible for betrayal through whores for the whoremakers, etc.)

I will try your suggestion for the first, never tried letting all slavers return at once to balance it out. I generally have all my slaves fully obedient when possible, but it does seem unreasonable with full upgrade on slave pit guarding that two untrained slaves can make it impossible to have less than three slaves present at the campsite. I suppose I can get used to that however.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes