Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Ok, I have RAGS 2.4.16 and the cheat option for aspects works fine. Maybe you could try that version of RAGS or someone else with 2.6.1.0 could confirm if they have the same issue as you.

I do recall that there were some issues with either installing multiple versions of RAGS at the same time or replacing one version, but that was some years ago and I don't remember any details about it.
I do have the same issue with 2.6.1.0 actually.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I just tried it with 2.6.1.0 and I have no problems with the cheat-option. I just made the following character for testing:

Master Kassel Tarmythkan - Human Noble Male - - Examine

Name: Kassel Tarmythkan
Race: Human Noble - Sex: Male - Reputation: Unproven
Traits: Greedy - Secretly Submissive - Clumsy - Weak - Insatiable - Racial: Social Lube (Humans get everywhere, and in the process have often been the buffer to keep apart those that might otherwise have come to conflict. If the first four assigned to an assignment includes one human, and three other different races/subtypes gain an additional Success) - Aspect: Oral Fixation (Crit bonus on certain oral related assignments, harder to enforce respect based on cock size. For assignments you count as having the traits Seductive, Submissive and Slutty and the bonuses and penalties are increased) - Aspect: Orally Accommodating (You know there is more to helping than sucking the nearest cock, but it's what you enjoy the most, and it's not like anyone usually has any complaints. Bonus to using Submissive on assignments, and provides access to the Form a Line nightly activity) - Strong Right Arm

Strong Right Arm was Lacey's Toy, btw. - another super negative.

So as you can see I have the following negative traits selected: Unproven - Greedy - Secretly Submissive - Clumsy - Weak - Insatiable - SRA: Lacey's Toy - Oral Fixation and Orally Accommodating

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I just tried it with 2.6.1.0 and I have no problems with the cheat-option. I just made the following character for testing:

Master Kassel Tarmythkan - Human Noble Male - - Examine

Name: Kassel Tarmythkan
Race: Human Noble - Sex: Male - Reputation: Unproven
Traits: Greedy - Secretly Submissive - Clumsy - Weak - Insatiable - Racial: Social Lube (Humans get everywhere, and in the process have often been the buffer to keep apart those that might otherwise have come to conflict. If the first four assigned to an assignment includes one human, and three other different races/subtypes gain an additional Success) - Aspect: Oral Fixation (Crit bonus on certain oral related assignments, harder to enforce respect based on cock size. For assignments you count as having the traits Seductive, Submissive and Slutty and the bonuses and penalties are increased) - Aspect: Orally Accommodating (You know there is more to helping than sucking the nearest cock, but it's what you enjoy the most, and it's not like anyone usually has any complaints. Bonus to using Submissive on assignments, and provides access to the Form a Line nightly activity) - Strong Right Arm

Strong Right Arm was Lacey's Toy, btw. - another super negative.

So as you can see I have the following negative traits selected: Unproven - Greedy - Secretly Submissive - Clumsy - Weak - Insatiable - SRA: Lacey's Toy - Oral Fixation and Orally Accommodating
It's the ones specifically called aspects that are the issue, not the super negatives in general.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
I just uninstalled RAGS and installed 2.4.1.6, but I still can't pick more than three aspects. Gonna have to find that performance hack too, since the Hypnopics forum linked earlier in the thread with that hack now requires a login.

Last edited:

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Ah, yes, I see. Okay, I've tried it again, picking every aspect I could find but my character ends up only with 3 in total.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
hm some aspects are mutually exclusive
There's Pretty Maid, Exhibitionist, Orally Accomodating, Anal Slut, Orc Plaything, and Oral Fixation. Pretty Maid and Exhibitionist are the only two that clash, so you should be able to pick five of them.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
There's Pretty Maid, Exhibitionist, Orally Accomodating, Anal Slut, Orc Plaything, and Oral Fixation. Pretty Maid and Exhibitionist are the only two that clash, so you should be able to pick five of them.
and 4 of them can be gained thru corr and bio

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
and 4 of them can be gained thru corr and bio
Perhaps, but you might not always have access to them. And maybe you just want to start the game with a turbo-slut.

Huh. Just had the thought to make the leader into a turbo-slut with the sole intention of having them overthrown so they can be made into an early super-profitable slave.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Is there a way to scroll the text on the left while the red panel is open?
I know of no way to modify the RAGS window while the dialogue window is open. I usually turn the font size down a bit which helps some but not always.
RAGS 3.xx especially truncates text too early to catch night events from last night if a lot of stuff (like levelups) happens.

efoiwweh

Dec 17, 2018
That's the main reason why I use Rags 2.6.1, so I can actually see what's happening. It lets you scroll while the dialogue window is open.

Reactions: Fer99

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Everyone, I apologize for this. I had already thought I'd released this a couple days after my previous post, but evidently I was just being silly.

Changelog:
Mikaela Fix, sort of - There isn't any real issue with the Mikaela bonus other than her name and the odd chance that she would spawn without her wardrobe. While I haven't fixed her naming issue (because I still don't know what's causing it), there should be zero percent chance she spawns without the wardrobe.

Biomancy - More fixes (I flat out removed the variable that causes most of the misfires, rather than trying to work around it. Hopefully this doesn't work well as it's a tedious process...), and changes to how bedlam generates New Leaders caused my fix for backfires on Race Change to stop working. Only targeted results (slaver on you, you on slaver, etc) work at the moment. I am working on a fix.

Corruption - Bedlam changed the checks for some of the aspects (inquisitor, practitioner, and others). The variables I need to adjust were still adjusted, but I left the new ones alone and it fired fine, however just keep an eye on aspects and if they don't apply let me know. If you do let me know, just be sure to include if your target should've been capable of receiving the aspect under normal circumstances.

I think that's it, and again, sorry for the mistake. Be sure to thank Aetheron for letting me know.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Mikaela Fix, sort of - There isn't any real issue with the Mikaela bonus other than her name and the odd chance that she would spawn without her wardrobe. While I haven't fixed her naming issue (because I still don't know what's causing it), there should be zero percent chance she spawns without the wardrobe.
Huh, I was wondering what was going on with Mikaela being renamed to Agronia or whatever.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I thought it was strange that you kept checking the thread, but not providing any sort of update lol.
Ya; that was me checking for any immediately relevant bugs and carrying on like you all were talking about the latest version >.>
I need to pay better attention. I'm wagering I've done this at least three times since I started uploading the mod.

thank you :)
You're welcome :D

Huh, I was wondering what was going on with Mikaela being renamed to Agronia or whatever.
Since that's the name of the Witch-Queen from the assignment, the generator in that must be interfering with Mikaela
That's exactly it, and while I can "fix" it by renaming the Witch-Queen to Mikaela, it just swaps one problem for another identical problem.
I walked through every step of Mikaela, and nothing makes references to Agronia or vice-versa. I know I'm overlooking something obvious, but damn, I have no idea what it might be.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
only time what you need after the 2nd month
its a kind of newby protection
Not exactly what I was asking, I'm talking about the variable placed with an assignment that marks its rarity. Getting tired of savescumming trying and failing to get certain assignments after going 8+ months in-game.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes