Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Myrryr

Mar 31, 2017
I'm back (really, not just lurking around the corner anymore)! And this time I have two recently dead relatives, not just one!
So in the immortal words of me, right now, fuck May!

Also, everyone remember to thank Sirtopranger once again, for they procured and delivered the update to me.
I should have it out Thursday (unlikely) or Friday, however don't hold me to that. Bedlam added a plethora of new content, most concerning being the Slaver dilemma content which seems to fiddle with a little of everything. Shouldn't have to big of an impact, but we'll see what happens after I get the mod transferred and start testing. I've only had a few moments to look at it, but I think I've already noticed what it might cause trouble with (if it does at all).

I'm gonna say soon-ish. Mostly because I have not provided the mod much attention this month (we haven't had much of a break between dead relatives), and I'm still terrible at this. As well, when it arrives, don't expect the plan I laid out to be there in full. I'm absolutely going to release it in steps, even if I do get multiple steps done at once. Rather have you all break it while it's simple so I'm not working through several things trying to find where it went wrong.
Oof, sorry to hear that. That's a heavy spring. I am glad to hear about the slave training for the PC and I hope you enjoy doing it as much we'll enjoy going through it!

Reactions: mteir

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Have you looked into appeasing the spirit of whatever old gypsy woman you angered, because I think maybe you should consider doing that.
That would explain everything. I'll go find another old gypsy who will conveniently have a ritual I need to perform to appease this one.

Sorry about not uploading last night, they chose to spend 9 hours replacing the fibre optic cable in the area, which is about 6 hours longer than it took them last time...
Uploading it now, but it's taking it's sweet time. I have to leave for work in... less than ten minutes, so if the thread isn't updated before then, assume the upload wans't done before I left, and expect it to be here tonight as soon as I'm home.

Reactions: Fer99

Aetheron

Aug 5, 2017
So given that .91 went live almost 2 weeks ago without a hotfix or any subsequent patches... Odds that said hotfix comes out immediately after this mod's update goes live?

Reactions: hawkloner

Sirtopranger

Jan 28, 2018
So given that .91 went live almost 2 weeks ago without a hotfix or any subsequent patches... Odds that said hotfix comes out immediately after this mod's update goes live?
Bedlam literally posted a fortnightly progress today in wich he sais he will release a hotfix friday (which knowing him will probarbly be next week)

• Haha
Reactions: RNDM and User1810

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
It would be myopic to believe Bedlam doesn't have an eye on the mod's progress, and in interest of keeping patreons "ahead of the curve" releases hotfixes after mod updates. Which I personally am ok with.

username1234512345

Jul 14, 2019
That would explain everything. I'll go find another old gypsy who will conveniently have a ritual I need to perform to appease this one.

Sorry about not uploading last night, they chose to spend 9 hours replacing the fibre optic cable in the area, which is about 6 hours longer than it took them last time...
Uploading it now, but it's taking it's sweet time. I have to leave for work in... less than ten minutes, so if the thread isn't updated before then, assume the upload wans't done before I left, and expect it to be here tonight as soon as I'm home.
Again man, thanks for the work on this and I wish you better luck in the future :)

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
It would be myopic to believe Bedlam doesn't have an eye on the mod's progress, and in interest of keeping patreons "ahead of the curve" releases hotfixes after mod updates. Which I personally am ok with.
I've watched other devs do that, and likewise, I'm chill with that as well.

Bedlam just put out an extensive hotfix (see changelog in the game thread) so it would make sense to push back the mod to incorporate that.
Not the original reason I was delayed, I found a bug after uploading and was/am having trouble narrowing down the cause, but it is worthwhile to switch over to the new update, aye. But I might still upload the other version right away I fix the bug anyways, just so you're not all waiting on me to get it transferred and tested again.

Reactions: Reij

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Did you try reading the mod author's post literally right above you? He says he's working on it.
Thanks dude I just want make sure cause play with no promoted or exlisive not fun also with no super-negative traits I dont care about cheats I just care about full content.

Anyway thanks and good luck with this mod.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
Just learned the lesson to not play outdated versions. I just played "No Haven 0.863 - LD v.4.3 fixed" (I still had it on my Hard drive) Apparently there is a bug that makes you character disappear.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
Downloaded the newest version of the mod now my slaver is stuck on a non finishing mission. How do I get him back?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes