• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Downloaded the newest version of the mod now my slaver is stuck on a non finishing mission. How do I get him back?
You can't use saves from previous versions of a rags game. Due to the way rags works it basically saves the game file as part of the save file and has issues if you use a different game version from the save version.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
You can't use saves from previous versions of a rags game. Due to the way rags works it basically saves the game file as part of the save file and has issues if you use a different game version from the save version.
It's was one session
After 2h or so he decided the mission won't be finished. It is still in the window with guys who are away on mission. It simply doesn't haave any progress.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
It's was one session
After 2h or so he decided the mission won't be finished. It is still in the window with guys who are away on mission. It simply doesn't haave any progress.
Yeah, depending on how many slaves / slavers you have and the length of the run is you can definitely have bugs like that. I don't think there's a way to fix it, other than loading an earlier save.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Update is out. Expect issues, as there was already a fair amount of problems with the base game this update.
I do think I found the major one Bedlam talked about, but we'll see because it could be I'm unable to replicate it and all my fix did was make it harder to trigger.

Player Slavery - Not yet, but I might throw up a test version for people to play with in the next week. I'm having issues with a few critical bugs (ranging from randomly losing the player to crashing) that are proving difficult to test for, just because they're exceptionally inconsistent.

wultir

Apr 18, 2017
I've played around with a Regalia version for a bit and figured I'd share it in case someone else wants to play around with this in a brower:

Haven't played much of this version beyond checking if it starts up but v5.3 seemed to work decently. Better in Chrome than Firefox based on my experience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gluttonous

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Update is out. Expect issues, as there was already a fair amount of problems with the base game this update.
I do think I found the major one Bedlam talked about, but we'll see because it could be I'm unable to replicate it and all my fix did was make it harder to trigger.

Player Slavery - Not yet, but I might throw up a test version for people to play with in the next week. I'm having issues with a few critical bugs (ranging from randomly losing the player to crashing) that are proving difficult to test for, just because they're exceptionally inconsistent.
Thanks a lot hun, I'll get to checking it out later today when I have time and let you know of any problems I encounter.

Reactions: Schönes Fräulein

Gluttonous

Feb 18, 2018

Thank you very much !
I've played around with a Regalia version for a bit and figured I'd share it in case someone else wants to play around with this in a brower:

Haven't played much of this version beyond checking if it starts up but v5.3 seemed to work decently. Better in Chrome than Firefox based on my experience.

Thank you very much !

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Ran into a bug I've seen before where fulfilling an opportunity at the Ensnared Rose stalls out and never completes. I'd foolishly sent my mc along for that assignment so after a few days I couldn't affect anything in the game except ‘Click to continue’.

I'm not sure but think (sic) I may have had assignments set to always Crit, in case that's a factor.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016

Brilliant and thank you! I've been curious about if we'd get a Regalia version, especially considering I was too lazy to do it myself.
And if you've been doing this for a while and I simply haven't noticed, thank you all the more-so.

Thanks a lot hun, I'll get to checking it out later today when I have time and let you know of any problems I encounter.
I wait with baited breath.

Don't be too excited. You're probably going to get the version that lets the player participate in slavery (similar to one of the uniques) through to a mutiny event that should trigger after you complete one of the final stages. Simple stuff that's easy to fold into any slaver but the PC. Seriously; I was able to whip together a Timer and flag that allowed me to rope any Slaver Except for the PC Slaver into slave training. It's annoying.

Ran into a bug I've seen before where fulfilling an opportunity at the Ensnared Rose stalls out and never completes. I'd foolishly sent my mc along for that assignment so after a few days I couldn't affect anything in the game except ‘Click to continue’.

I'm not sure but think (sic) I may have had assignments set to always Crit, in case that's a factor.
It is; I missed the variable check when correcting them to work alongside loaded dice. The events at ensnared rose only check for success/fail, so having it set to crit/disaster will cause it to never complete.
I'll have a fix out soon-ish.

tacomarine

Jan 28, 2019
Hmm. You mean that it may be possible to have slaver camp bitches to take slave training without making them actual slaves?

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Hmm. You mean that it may be possible to have slaver camp bitches to take slave training without making them actual slaves?
I believe you can't train even slaves if they are on camp bitch duty, they need to have no job. But there are unique slavers (you can get them with recruiter and strong right arm perks) which can be trained as slaves.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017

Thanks! I needed this version "regalia" becuse RAGS dosent let me save/load game and give me debuging error now I can play and save my progres! big thank to you.

tacomarine

Jan 28, 2019
I believe you can't train even slaves if they are on camp bitch duty, they need to have no job. But there are unique slavers (you can get them with recruiter and strong right arm perks) which can be trained as slaves.
Yeah I was referencing where he said that it was easy to fold slave stuff into any slaver besides the PC

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
What causes "the placeholder bug" I am assuming with the frequency it happens to me that it's a known thing. If not I shall explain.

I used to think it was the number of traits, but cutting down doesn't seem to help much.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
I'm not sure what bug you mean, but if it's the characters becoming "slave 6" and so on, it's probably from going over the 20/20 character limit.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Nah, most traits from the Encampment leader disappears and are replaced with "placeholder".

Edit-tl;dr: Using the Babydoll Corruption on a slaver in an encampment role while beautiful will cause the encampment leader to lose their traits.

----------
Edit: Here are pictures. I sent the encampment leader to catch a runaway slave, came back as placeholder:
Version 3.0.06.0 / 0.911&5.5
In this game, this is after a couple of minutes of game time. And the third mission anyone goes on. I'll replicate in 2.4.16.0 and then I'll get see if I can do it in the regalia version.

"Edit-edit: In 2.4.16.0 / 0.911&5.5 after setting up the encampment, options, nightly activity, etc. No missions even started yet, literally day 2. Corrupted a slaver and here we go (Started off exactly the same as above, except for the name):

Edit-edit-edit: After having played around some more and replicated in Regalia (I Have a screenshot but nobody needs that). I have concluded it must be corruption (amongst other things) that are broken. Using the Babydoll option on a slaver seems to replicate the placeholder bug with near certainty (not a 100% though).
It has happened in past-versions but a lot more intermittently. I'll see if I can replicate without corruption.
Also I went back and checked the 3.0.06.0 save, and it is placeholdered before the mission, so likely another instance of the babydoll corruption doing bad things.

Edit4: Went back to confirm this was indeed the cause, but having an encampment leader with only corruption babydolling someone does not cause it. Must be some form of cofactor. I'll test more.
Unsure if important, but the difficulty is Hardcore, and no patreon bonus selected.

Edit5: It's the beautiful trait that does it. Being beautiful and babydolling someone makes you lose your traits.
Now I just need to find out if it's the LD code or NH code that's acting up. Ugh, another time. This took like an hour so far already.

Edit6: I went back to confirm it also happens when you corrupt slaves rather than just slavers. And now I can't get it to happen at all. I'm stumped, I need more rubber ducks.

Edit7: I think I got it! Seems to happen if Encamptment leader is beautiful / (Exc), slaver is in an encampment role, and you successfully babydoll them.
Slaves don't do it. And I went back to recheck, you do need (Bea)/(Exc), not (Fem).
But I'm also pretty sure I don't do this a lot, so I'll see if it happens again when I avoid that.

Edit8: There's definitely also something else going on here. I went back to recheck in older versions, and I cannot replicate in 0.904 or earlier by Babydolling slavers in encampment roles. But I'm sure the placeholder thing happened in that version too. At least I hope these 90 minutes spent testing can help Frank narrow down the issue.

Speaking of issues:
You can have 5 slaver Camp Bitches, but 6 slave camp bitches. If you have 5 slaver camp bitches, you can get the 6th if it's a slave. (Not-LD)
If you quick-restart - the name generator uses the list of the last race generated (the bottom slaver). (Not-LD).
I've been sitting on these issues for a while, but they're not important to fix. Pretty sure I reported them in threads Bedlam checks too.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Maybe it's related to Babydoll backfiring, as that kind of personality wipe stuff probably isn't coded to work on the PC?

Reactions: Jaxter

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
It doesn't happen when you fail corrupting or when it backfires. But you're right it could be related to that.

I also forgot to mention the mercs issue, where hiring mercs, persuading them to join, can make other slavers mercs. But it's likely the identifier issue rearing its head again, I don't expect this to be fixed in the RAGS version. (Also confirmed for non-LD).

Edit: More issues:
Babydolling non-role slavers also placeholders sometimes.
Unsure if intended or not, but Obedient and Bimbos aren't valid targets for Hypnosis.

Upon returning from critting Pillow Talk 6days:
CT_SETVARIABLE:Assignment Text Array([v: Variables(0)(0)](16):::New Assignment: Infiltration - Pillow Talk (One Slaver) - (Four Days) - (Common)<br/>
There's also a 4day version:
CT_SETVARIABLE:Assignment Text Array([v: Variables(0)(0)](16):::New Assignment: Infiltration - Pillow Talk (One Slaver) - (Six Days) - (Common)<br/>
And I'm betting the 8day version does it too. I imagine it's missing a space in front of the br tag or something similarly silly.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1810
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes