Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tacomarine

Jan 28, 2019
We're "all" knowledgeable about the game here, even if somewhat confused at times. I can't see why it can't be both.
Have you had issues with puppet leadering in the non-modded version (should be easy enough to test (says I who spent forever on other things recently).)
It's not impossible that it's bugged, or a cofactor is preventing it, or that the mod butchered some checks needed. I don't really have the time to test it today, but I guess I can give it a whirl some other time, maybe tomorrow (if I'm not too confused to remember).
*puts hands up and backs up*

Wasn't trying to be aggressive mate. Just saying it's a base game issue and might get better help if he posts in one of the places Bedlam watches

To answer your question, which I assume was to me:

Later updates allowed puppet leader to fire without all 5 visiiting but I've never been able to have it fire; no matter on the normal game or this modded one. And tbh this isn't the place for tech support, it's just a mod of the game. Bedlam would know way better than Frank

Reactions: Jaxter

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Poor attempt at Tongue in cheek and poor attempt at paragraphing.

I meant no ill will. Sorry if it seemed a bit antagonistic.

Reactions: tacomarine

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
So I'm still getting the glitch where my newest slave/slaver bugs out and then after that some of my new slaves/slavers don't appear at all, but I did notice that Nyagirl seems to be a common name when this glitch shows up, so maybe that'll narrow it down. You do have to examine them to see the name change though, because they have their proper name on the listing. This only seems to happen when I use QoL to go over the 21 slaver/20 slave limit.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
So I'm still getting the glitch where my newest slave/slaver bugs out and then after that some of my new slaves/slavers don't appear at all, but I did notice that Nyagirl seems to be a common name when this glitch shows up, so maybe that'll narrow it down. You do have to examine them to see the name change though, because they have their proper name on the listing. This only seems to happen when I use QoL to go over the 21 slaver/20 slave limit.
The 20/20 limit is fixed by the way the game is coded in Rags, if you go above it you'll sooner or later inevitably break your game. :(

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
The 20/20 limit is fixed by the way the game is coded in Rags, if you go above it you'll sooner or later inevitably break your game. :(
Hopefully when they change the engine that will no longer be a problem, because that really limits the use of QoL. Really makes me wish that people working in the encampment counted as a third category though...

sargelvein98

Nov 29, 2019
The mutiny where you're overthrown and become a slave hasn't changed and isn't related to nightly use, it still requires very low morale all around. The five slavers using you thing leads to puppet leader status. And that prevents mutinies, actually.
ah okay. so i'm also guessing that lacy's toy and choosen of Itzpa'ux perks will probably will pevent it as well since both place puppet leader status on you as well

Reactions: User1810

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry for ghosting the thread; a few days in the boonies turned into several days of helping with the farm.

I'm reading through the thread and am working on getting the next version updated with the mod right now. Will respond to everything pertinent the minute I have a chance.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Update's out, should've been up Friday, but connection issues paired with poor time management skills made it difficult to get up.
Nothing exceptional for a changelog, just an update. PC Slave training version will come... I really want to say tomorrow after I've had time to break it on my own terms in the new version.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Does anyone happen to know what the various "return" events are for slavers being removed on assignments and returning to the encampment, and which assignments safely remove them verses which ones permanently do so? I have never been able to trigger these events and I'm genuinely curious what they do. The same goes for the special bimbo aspect that makes your slaver disappear for a few days when they are wounded, I'm unsure how many variations that has.

We probably need to make a list of opaque assignment conditions that give you special content/slaves/slavers.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Update's out, should've been up Friday, but connection issues paired with poor time management skills made it difficult to get up.
Nothing exceptional for a changelog, just an update. PC Slave training version will come... I really want to say tomorrow after I've had time to break it on my own terms in the new version.
Thank you very much :) ... we can expect Bedlam to release a new version soon, then !? :D :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
My game is Broken, on the picture side it want's to play a video which overrides all the pictures.
How do i fix it?

Edit fixed it: restart rags completely and load the Save (which has the Bug). Simply loading without restarting the program doesn't work.

Last edited:

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
Updated regalia version:

Use nh.html to run it normally.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ist the bug which turns supplies and Gold to N.a.N. if you change them with loaded dice fixed? It's kinda a game breaking bug, they also get simply sometimes lost for some reason.

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Quick question, if your character has the Possessed trait, is there any way to remove that ? Either in game or through loaded dice or maybe even hard editing save files if possible. I figured biomancy or corruption would probably do the job but i couldnt find a way there.

wultir

Apr 18, 2017
Ist the bug which turns supplies and Gold to N.a.N. if you change them with loaded dice fixed? It's kinda a game breaking bug, they also get simply sometimes lost for some reason.
I've uploaded now (and updated my previous post).

No clue about them simply getting lost though unfortunately.

Reactions: FourthSea

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
Does putting the game on a SSD increase loading, saving or between days load time?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes