Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Quick question, if your character has the Possessed trait, is there any way to remove that ? Either in game or through loaded dice or maybe even hard editing save files if possible. I figured biomancy or corruption would probably do the job but i couldnt find a way there.
The answer is no
Possessed means that you become soul slave of a succubus biomancy? nope its a soul corruption
Corruption never all soul typ corruptions are permanent and the fel powers love to see you turning into a wanton slut

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Update's out, should've been up Friday, but connection issues paired with poor time management skills made it difficult to get up.
Nothing exceptional for a changelog, just an update. PC Slave training version will come... I really want to say tomorrow after I've had time to break it on my own terms in the new version.
Sorry for being annoying, but are you having trouble or simply didn't upload it?
I'm pretty excited for this update

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
I still don't think puppet ledaer fires
Yeah, it seems to be a problem with the base-game. I've spent hours trying to get it to work in both the base-game, and the LD version; neither seem to trigger, even with 5 people taking 120g nightly.

eba

Feb 19, 2018
Yeah, it seems to be a problem with the base-game. I've spent hours trying to get it to work in both the base-game, and the LD version; neither seem to trigger, even with 5 people taking 120g nightly.
XD I mean with the LD I have like 10 people taking that much a night now. In the base game I stuck with 5

Very frustrating XD. This and being slave trained are the top two things I kinda want most out of the game too.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Is Puppet Leader a "mind-control-only" thing? I kinda wanted to get that but with my char being Dommed into it, not through hypnosis as it feels a bit cheap.

VineBear

Feb 19, 2018
Is Puppet Leader a "mind-control-only" thing? I kinda wanted to get that but with my char being Dommed into it, not through hypnosis as it feels a bit cheap.
It's apparently an anything thing, and just more likely with mind control, but I can't get it to fire at all with anything right now.

Reactions: quiboune

sargelvein98

Nov 29, 2019
Oh mine was firing. She was getting visited every night for months. I had 2 at first, but the puppet leader event wasn't firing so i went to then 3, then 4. The 5th one got to max gold and then the visits stopped all together.

To get the events to fire, you need to have submissive and be alluring/desired/obsessed and they need to have less than 50 morale and have hypnotism, dominant, or dominator. Unruly helps, along with unscrupulous but they aren't required since it only affects the morale they can initiate it at. They just need to have one of those three and NOT have submissive.

Back when it was first implemented, it required you to have 5 slavers visiting you and demanding max gold. That's why I went to 5 and that might be why it stopped firing once the 5th got to max gold (120). Later updates allowed puppet leader to fire without all 5 visiiting but I've never been able to have it fire; no matter on the normal game or this modded one. And tbh this isn't the place for tech support, it's just a mod of the game. Bedlam would know way better than Frank
Mine fired before any morale got close to 50 but it might require it to get puppet leader status.

tacomarine

Jan 28, 2019
You know, we could probably make a thread on how you're supposed to trigger puppet leader XD Yeah Unruly bypasses the morale requirements. According to Bedlams changelog; again, I've never gotten it to fire but at this point I've given up. Franks idea for leader training sounds way better

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
You know, we could probably make a thread on how you're supposed to trigger puppet leader XD Yeah Unruly bypasses the morale requirements. According to Bedlams changelog; again, I've never gotten it to fire but at this point I've given up. Franks idea for leader training sounds way better
Puppet leader is the new nightly visits, if people keep nagging Bedlam about it maybe he'll eventually spell it out mechanically in the glossary. Also it's probably just broken right now. But he doesn't check here, so bug reports should be directed at his twitter or something.

Reactions: Jaxter

Orion313

Jan 16, 2020
so, I know Bedlam has a commission image of a vampire, and it has various different images, but how do you unlock it? Is it tied to any current assignments or characters? I know the normal image (where it just looks like a human and a neko) is tied to the player if they choose human cult leader, but what about the others?

also, while on the subject of commissions I saw but couldn't find in game. There was a gorgon one that I assume is tied to the artistry in flesh, but I can't get them to show up, it's just the basic result even with traits like Booty Snatcher. Has it been added yet or is it just super rare or does it have ridiculous requirements?

Reactions: User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
so, I know Bedlam has a commission image of a vampire, and it has various different images, but how do you unlock it? Is it tied to any current assignments or characters? I know the normal image (where it just looks like a human and a neko) is tied to the player if they choose human cult leader, but what about the others?

also, while on the subject of commissions I saw but couldn't find in game. There was a gorgon one that I assume is tied to the artistry in flesh, but I can't get them to show up, it's just the basic result even with traits like Booty Snatcher. Has it been added yet or is it just super rare or does it have ridiculous requirements?
Vampires and gorgons are advanced races that aren't yet in the game. :(

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry for being annoying, but are you having trouble or simply didn't upload it?
I'm pretty excited for this update
I'm fairly certain he's talking about the player slavery version, which is not yet posted.
I'm sorry, not having trouble or anything. I just haven't had the free time to finish it. I've barely had the time to start reading through the thread for my awol period.
I thought I'd replied a few days after my last post, but the mobile site has a habit of acting up.

I'll try and finish it the day I get some time to myself and upload it right away, which hopefully should be soon.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone, I hope you're all staying safe and enjoying yourselves. I have two questions, though I suppose my second question could be towards the base thread though I'll ask here first. My first question is specifically for the Loaded Dice mod when it comes to customizing your character via unlimited trait selection(Via LD cheats) how come there is the Fleet trait which reduces travel time by two days I believe, I could be wrong but there isn't the Flying trait? Will that ever be implemented as a customizable trait to pick when making your character with the mod? My second question is does anyone know how exactly to get the flying trait for your specific main character or is it only available for certain races and if so which ones?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hello everyone, I hope you're all staying safe and enjoying yourselves. I have two questions, though I suppose my second question could be towards the base thread though I'll ask here first. My first question is specifically for the Loaded Dice mod when it comes to customizing your character via unlimited trait selection(Via LD cheats) how come there is the Fleet trait which reduces travel time by two days I believe, I could be wrong but there isn't the Flying trait? Will that ever be implemented as a customizable trait to pick when making your character with the mod? My second question is does anyone know how exactly to get the flying trait for your specific main character or is it only available for certain races and if so which ones?
Flying is only available to certain races or biomancy / corruption that gives large enough wings. I think only the harpies get flying, and there's a chance for getting a flying mount for scout slavers at least so if you get your original PC killed and that slaver takes over you'd get flying.

Flying is a better version of fleet, and they might actually stack (haven't tested it so not positive). The fleet trait is available in the base game customization, and you should be able to cheat to guarantee successes in the body modifications with this mod. Note that for corruption the lower difficulty body modifications don't give flying, the higher one should give it. I personally haven't looked at / done biomancy in a while so I'm not sure about that side of things

Reactions: User1810
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes