Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VineBear

Feb 19, 2018
Can you clarify which training you did and any other details you might think are relevant?
I walked through all the training events and never encountered that issue (well, not in the latest rendition), so there might be something specific I forgot to check for.
I tried exclusively females, of a few different races, the training was either basic obedience, or endurance. In all cases, the time went through, the result screen fired, and the leader simply wasn't there. If it's working on your end, it might be a thing on my end. I'll try a reinstall of rags, see if that fixes anything

EDIT:No dice, fresh reinstall didn't help, same problem. I've tried it with the default starts for regal hospitality fae, the dark elf guard, and a couple of other random races

Last edited:

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I tried exclusively females, of a few different races, the training was either basic obedience, or endurance. In all cases, the time went through, the result screen fired, and the leader simply wasn't there. If it's working on your end, it might be a thing on my end. I'll try a reinstall of rags, see if that fixes anything

EDIT:No dice, fresh reinstall didn't help, same problem. I've tried it with the default starts for regal hospitality fae, the dark elf guard, and a couple of other random races
Alright, I can't seem to duplicate your problem, even after downloading the one I uploaded.
Ran through a half dozen of each gender with different races, but couldn't trigger this bug.
HOWEVER! I went and added an extra bit of redundancy to it, because I do have a feeling I know what might be causing it, as removing that would cause this issue.
Please let me know if it persists or if this fixes the problem.

Reactions: Myrryr

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
So, when doing Leader Slave training, after completing Bimbo training, instead of giving you Advanced Bimbo Training, you get Advanced Blowjob training, even if you've already completed it. And selecting it again, just does the training like usual, with no way to get it off the list.

:EDIT: Also, it looks like the Leader Slave training menu randomly resets to the default 3 options, I'm not sure what causes that, but so far, just completing endurance training again, seems to put the menu back to what it should be.

Last edited:

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
Alright, I can't seem to duplicate your problem, even after downloading the one I uploaded.
Ran through a half dozen of each gender with different races, but couldn't trigger this bug.
HOWEVER! I went and added an extra bit of redundancy to it, because I do have a feeling I know what might be causing it, as removing that would cause this issue.
I was using 5.7.2 and got the same behavior on basic obedience training, Leader just disappeared. Not sure of anything that particularly would have caused it to fail. I still have never gotten the puppet leader event to fire, despite my leader getting used pretty much nightly for a month. Not sure what I am doing to break it, but I must be doing something.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
So, when doing Leader Slave training, after completing Bimbo training, instead of giving you Advanced Bimbo Training, you get Advanced Blowjob training, even if you've already completed it. And selecting it again, just does the training like usual, with no way to get it off the list.

:EDIT: Also, it looks like the Leader Slave training menu randomly resets to the default 3 options, I'm not sure what causes that, but so far, just completing endurance training again, seems to put the menu back to what it should be.
Fixed the advanced bimbo bug; typo'd it when I was correcting an old idea (I was initially going to use advanced bimbo to shortcut a mutiny event, but I developed disdain for the idea). Thank ya for catching it.

As to the next error, that's weird. The slavery events mimic not just the slaves, but they're maintained no different from the other Slaver Slaves. I've had Alice do that to me... several, several versions ago, but as it never happened since, I wagered it had been fixed. I wonder if I was (un)lucky enough to recreate the bug when I was setting this up?
I'll take a look and see what might be triggering that. It makes sense that running Endurance (or any training) would fix it, as every time you do it runs a check for what events should be available.

I was using 5.7.2 and got the same behavior on basic obedience training, Leader just disappeared. Not sure of anything that particularly would have caused it to fail. I still have never gotten the puppet leader event to fire, despite my leader getting used pretty much nightly for a month. Not sure what I am doing to break it, but I must be doing something.
Right off the bat I'm going to tell you bedlam fucked the pooch and the puppet leader event is bugged.
I can tell you that from looking at the game and from reading his patreon. He's adjusted it a dozen times over and a dozen times over people are still complaining that they can't trigger it. I'm not savvy enough to fix it, but I can figure out what could be wrong.

That said, I am savvy enough to tell you that it can trigger. It almost requires the stars to align for all the variables to trigger it (which is weird as it doesn't present like that in the code), but it does work. I might build a button into LD that allows for it be brute forced, but we'll see if bedlam can get it fixed before I try that. That will also come after I finish stabilizing slave leader and fleshing it out.

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
Interesting, thanks for the info. I had seen enough to figure there had to be blocking factors, but it sounds a lot worse than that! Thanks again for all of your hard work.

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Fixed the advanced bimbo bug; typo'd it when I was correcting an old idea (I was initially going to use advanced bimbo to shortcut a mutiny event, but I developed disdain for the idea). Thank ya for catching it.

As to the next error, that's weird. The slavery events mimic not just the slaves, but they're maintained no different from the other Slaver Slaves. I've had Alice do that to me... several, several versions ago, but as it never happened since, I wagered it had been fixed. I wonder if I was (un)lucky enough to recreate the bug when I was setting this up?
I'll take a look and see what might be triggering that. It makes sense that running Endurance (or any training) would fix it, as every time you do it runs a check for what events should be available.

Right off the bat I'm going to tell you bedlam fucked the pooch and the puppet leader event is bugged.
I can tell you that from looking at the game and from reading his patreon. He's adjusted it a dozen times over and a dozen times over people are still complaining that they can't trigger it. I'm not savvy enough to fix it, but I can figure out what could be wrong.

That said, I am savvy enough to tell you that it can trigger. It almost requires the stars to align for all the variables to trigger it (which is weird as it doesn't present like that in the code), but it does work. I might build a button into LD that allows for it be brute forced, but we'll see if bedlam can get it fixed before I try that. That will also come after I finish stabilizing slave leader and fleshing it out.
Awesome, this is all good info to know. Also, I'm not sure if this was intended this way, but if you send your leader on a mission while Leader Training is on, the leader doesn't actually leave, it seems to temporarily clone your leader, and send that clone on the mission, whilst leaving the original back at camp. The slaver interactions even still trigger as well. Not game-breaking really, but interesting nonetheless.

VineBear

Feb 19, 2018
Whatever you changed seems to have worked. No problems so far, nice work

Snowbunny Mei

Aug 6, 2017
Love the new update that allows you to train yourself :love:

Hopefully some events are added to it so that your slavers start treating your more as a slave as well! I haven't checked if this is already in the game but if you have trained yourself with advanced obedience and have Sub+ it would be hot if an event played whenever someone requests something from you resulting in the you automatically agreeing (Except maybe being enslaved, unless you can somehow still play as yourself after being enslaved, I don't really like how you have to play as a different slaver once you get enslaved)

Keep up the great work! :D

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: tacomarine

tacomarine

Jan 28, 2019

That would be appreciated lol Bedlam dosn't really seem to have been able to make it accessible and it counts for a good chunk of the questions asked about the game

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
That would be appreciated lol Bedlam dosn't really seem to have been able to make it accessible and it counts for a good chunk of the questions asked about the game
i seriously dub that Bedlam is a stuborn typ with messy code practice
kudos to the mod creator bigtime

Zargod

Sep 8, 2017

Oddball question, but what does the Puppet Leader actually do, if (i) the stars align, (ii)Bedlam actually manages to fix it, or (iii) you make a brute-force button?

As (almost) nobody has been able to get it to fire, its been building in our collective imaginations, quite possibly to an unrealistic extent. If it provides a reasonable amount of cute and/or kinky content, then it may be worth further work, if its fairly bare-bones and vestigial, then perhaps there are more productive uses of your time.

Reactions: User1810

Onitachi

Feb 3, 2018
Oddball question, but what does the Puppet Leader actually do, if (i) the stars align, (ii)Bedlam actually manages to fix it, or (iii) you make a brute-force button?

As (almost) nobody has been able to get it to fire, its been building in our collective imaginations, quite possibly to an unrealistic extent. If it provides a reasonable amount of cute and/or kinky content, then it may be worth further work, if its fairly bare-bones and vestigial, then perhaps there are more productive uses of your time.
It replicates the effect of having the 'Lacey's Toy' or 'Chosen of Itzpa'ux' super negative traits, whereby the PC becomes available for use each night along with the slaves.

Originally it used to fire quite reliably (in my experience at least), but since the change to needing 5 slavers with maxed out gold and subsequent tweaks by Bedlam, I have not been able to get it to fire at all.

Reactions: Jaxter and User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
For a while forced encounters were the big question and full of bugs, took several updates for Bedlam to fix that, now it's puppet leader. On the plus side the next update is due this week (more likely the next), so maybe that will have been sorted out by then.

Also, apparently, this update will include some gloryhole content for the PC, that should be a little fun for the subs.

Reactions: Jaxter

Zargod

Sep 8, 2017
It replicates the effect of having the 'Lacey's Toy' or 'Chosen of Itzpa'ux' super negative traits, whereby the PC becomes available for use each night along with the slaves.
Mildly amusing, but neither earth-shattering, nor impossible to get by other methods then (I can remember trying out the Lacey's Toy version of it). Thanks for the info.

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
So, its impossible to know beforehand what the result of an assignment will be in terms of sexual scenes and stuff, even though you can select if you want a disaster or a critical success with LD the only way to know what might give you a sex scene is trial and error from what i gathered. Anyone notice throughout doing assignments if any of the specific states (success, critical success, disaster, failure etc) which one in general tends to result in more scenes ? especially for sub type stuff. I havent noticed many at all but i've just been doing critical successes generally.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes