Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Sending subby slavers on some of those missions is fun too,

Oh, there's some stuff at Lord's Gate, and something on that new(?) glowing-woman-at-the-school quest if you crit.
It's just a mention though.

There seems to be something going on with Mistress of Torments.
If you send a subby slaver and crit, she ends up as the succubus's bitch.
If you send yourself, you get a weird feeling about your new recruit.

Edit: The ensnared rose debt thing seems to be broken. The third debt scene doesn't trigger, the second one triggers over and over.
Also, actually attending the debt-biomancy thing crashes the game.

There's like three scenes of her trying to give me traits I already have (,the first scene, then agility, then resilience,) and then on the 4th one the game locks up after she tells you to get on the slab.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1810

Arnw

Jul 17, 2018
Yes
Loaded Dice > Rig biomancy > choose yes on always suceed
will never backfire as long as Rags doesnt bug out and do you instead
Odd, I've done that and set the "Who to target" choice to Victim, and I've still had Biomancy backfire. Is there a specific choice here that prevents backfiring from happening?

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
Odd, I've done that and set the "Who to target" choice to Victim, and I've still had Biomancy backfire. Is there a specific choice here that prevents backfiring from happening?
there is no 100% no backfire, Who to target makes it more around 98-99%. There's something in the code that randomly decides that it turns on you every once in awhile. My suggestion is for stuff you can fix (like breast, strength, or penis size) let it hit you and then fix it, if you're attempting something that's irreversible on you, then save before the attempt and reload if it rebounds.

Arnw

Jul 17, 2018
there is no 100% no backfire, Who to target makes it more around 98-99%. There's something in the code that randomly decides that it turns on you every once in awhile. My suggestion is for stuff you can fix (like breast, strength, or penis size) let it hit you and then fix it, if you're attempting something that's irreversible on you, then save before the attempt and reload if it rebounds.
Ok, so I actually figured it out that there is a 1 in 20 chance each time you engage in biomancy (2 in 20 if the caster is clumsy) every time biomancy happens that the effect will backfire on the caster. I disabled this, but I have found another bug in the code: If the caster is an elf (and near as I can tell, only if the caster is an elf), the exceptional result for "Increase Flexibility" does not occur. I suspect this is because the system that is supposed to prevent you from accidentally causing the same effect twice, checks the race of the caster not the victim (or possibly it checks both) for this effect. Maybe something to look into.

Timithios

Jan 3, 2019
Probably already aware of this, but I'll post it anyways. No Haven updated today, hopefully there aren't too many bug fixes required.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Ok, so I actually figured it out that there is a 1 in 20 chance each time you engage in biomancy (2 in 20 if the caster is clumsy) every time biomancy happens that the effect will backfire on the caster. I disabled this, but I have found another bug in the code: If the caster is an elf (and near as I can tell, only if the caster is an elf), the exceptional result for "Increase Flexibility" does not occur. I suspect this is because the system that is supposed to prevent you from accidentally causing the same effect twice, checks the race of the caster not the victim (or possibly it checks both) for this effect. Maybe something to look into.
Okay, HOW did you disable that in the code?

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Hey Frank N. Stein, been a while since I commented on this but I think I may have found a few things that may affect the game freaking out over pushing the slaver and slave capacity over 20/20. I noticed in the past few games I ran that whenever I was close to going over capacity and recruited a slaver from the leader level-up or from the random slaver conversation event that seemed to almost guarantee that the game would bug. Started a new game with 40/40 and even though I had some glitching (like how I recruited my 19th slaver from the leader level-up and it became 19/41 for a moment) I've yet to have any serious game breaking bugs.

TLDR I think as long as the capacity is higher than the number of slavers you might be getting from missions and events it doesn't seem to break.

Arnw

Jul 17, 2018
Okay, HOW did you disable that in the code?
I used the "DebugRags" RAGs editor found here: to alter 2 values in the game: There is a timer called "Biomancy", near the bottom here there is a couple of settings called "1? - set to caster" and "Clumsy?". These roll a d20 and check if the result is 1 or 1 to 2 retrospectively. Simply change the value they check for to something that a d20 cannot roll, I set them to 0, and biomancy cannot backfire.

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
I used the "DebugRags" RAGs editor found here: to alter 2 values in the game: There is a timer called "Biomancy", near the bottom here there is a couple of settings called "1? - set to caster" and "Clumsy?". These roll a d20 and check if the result is 1 or 1 to 2 retrospectively. Simply change the value they check for to something that a d20 cannot roll, I set them to 0, and biomancy cannot backfire.
Yeah, the file is gone and unavailable. Could you provide a mega link or something?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Someone shared the TF edition on the other thread, any chances we get an updated LD version soon?

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Hey Frank N. Stein, been a while since I commented on this but I think I may have found a few things that may affect the game freaking out over pushing the slaver and slave capacity over 20/20. I noticed in the past few games I ran that whenever I was close to going over capacity and recruited a slaver from the leader level-up or from the random slaver conversation event that seemed to almost guarantee that the game would bug. Started a new game with 40/40 and even though I had some glitching (like how I recruited my 19th slaver from the leader level-up and it became 19/41 for a moment) I've yet to have any serious game breaking bugs.

TLDR I think as long as the capacity is higher than the number of slavers you might be getting from missions and events it doesn't seem to break.
That's good to know. It should be technically impossible as the game doesn't have that many character slots, but ya, good to know. Thank you kindly.

Mmmmmmm, that presents another kind of issue. Ya see, my tool should cause it to skip that timer and instead run everything through an identical, but modded, timer. If you edited it there and forced that result while using the mod, then there might be another kind of bug at play.
Thank you. I'll adjust your fix so that the mod can still backfire (necessary for self-targeting right now), and implement it in the next release.

Someone shared the TF edition on the other thread, any chances we get an updated LD version soon?
I'll get to it as soon as I get off work tomorrow.

Reactions: Reij

Arnw

Jul 17, 2018
Mmmmmmm, that presents another kind of issue. Ya see, my tool should cause it to skip that timer and instead run everything through an identical, but modded, timer. If you edited it there and forced that result while using the mod, then there might be another kind of bug at play.
Thank you. I'll adjust your fix so that the mod can still backfire (necessary for self-targeting right now), and implement it in the next release.
While I have you here, I think there is a bug in the code for the "Crafting Timer", it checks for the level of expertise of the smith (Inexperienced, Competent, Veteran etc.), but the check for expert instead checks for veteran (see attached picture).

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
While I have you here, I think there is a bug in the code for the "Crafting Timer", it checks for the level of expertise of the smith (Inexperienced, Competent, Veteran etc.), but the check for expert instead checks for veteran (see attached picture).
Thank you. I'll fix that and forward it along to bedlam (providing he even reads my emails anymore). That part there is his jurisdiction, but could absolutely be causing issues with mod for crafting.

Reactions: Reij

Orion313

Jan 16, 2020
so update 0.912 came out with a "hidden special assignmnet" what is it and how do you get it? I completed the other rare one in the City, where it gives you the lamia and goddess, do I need anything else?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes