Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zargod

Sep 8, 2017
so update 0.912 came out with a "hidden special assignmnet" what is it and how do you get it? I completed the other rare one in the City, where it gives you the lamia and goddess, do I need anything else?
Is there a list anywhere of what all the rare (and extra-rare) and/or hidden assignments are?

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
so update 0.912 came out with a "hidden special assignmnet" what is it and how do you get it? I completed the other rare one in the City, where it gives you the lamia and goddess, do I need anything else?
The lamia and goddess one is the hidden assignment, it follows from the Imperial Muses assignment.

Is there a list anywhere of what all the rare (and extra-rare) and/or hidden assignments are?
It's far from complete yet, but the wiki is getting updated with a bunch of content after Bedlam gave it his blessing:

Reactions: Jaxter

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Has there been any progress in the traits/aspects cheat mod?

Also, the last time I decided to keep playing after I "won," I lost a bunch of options on my character, including Change Nightly Orders and General Rules or whatever it's called. Never seen that happen before. Now I just have Examine, Personal Assignments, and Estimate Value.

Also, is there a reason that unique slavers labeled as Paladins (such as the Recruiter/Strong Right Arm ones and the one that joins you along with a Demi-Angel) don't count for the True Angel quest's need for a Paladin?

Also, what do I have to do to get something other than Unhinged from the Board the Crossbones quest?

Thank you

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Has there been any progress in the traits/aspects cheat mod?
One suggestion you could try is, using the Regalia/HTML version, editing directly with a text editor the game file to make a start with all the traits you want by default.

Also, is there a reason that unique slavers labeled as Paladins (such as the Recruiter/Strong Right Arm ones and the one that joins you along with a Demi-Angel) don't count for the True Angel quest's need for a Paladin?
Yeah, the lore of the draenei wright is that she was a Paladin of the Blinded Lady religion, you need a Purifier or Paladin of the Light to deal with the True Angel.

Also, what do I have to do to get something other than Unhinged from the Board the Crossbones quest?
A simple success in that assignment gets you a slave. A critical success gives the slaver Malevolence and Unhinged. Maybe you're sending a slaver that already has Malevolence?

Reactions: Jaxter

b0yn3xtd00r

Mar 15, 2018
Is there a way to feminize males/futas without changing their names, and would it be possible to mod biomancy/corruption to work on the races that it usually shouldn't, i.e. golems, wisps, etc. The .92 version was also posted on main thread.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
And of course, due to the machinations of both fate and RNGeesus, Frank will finish immediately prior to the next hotfix coming out.
NOPE
the premature bugfix builds are reactions from the dev to be forcibly ahead of mods
He sits in the dark, quivering, waiting for that moment... ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

I was almost hoping that saying I was starting work on it that it would trigger the flag for bedlam to release his bugfixes numbered 1 through 3. Then I could just nab the latest and start working from it. Avoid burning out on doing the same time consuming thing over and over and over again.

It is taking a little longer to get everything transferred and tested though. The slave leader isn't perfect; the events aren't completely isolated (as is the case with most of the mod), so it's a bit of a chore to make sure all the parts still work as they should.
Nonetheless, Bedlam or not, I'll have it up Saturday or Sunday evening. More likely Sunday. Saturday I get to DM for the first time since Covid.
Immediately afterwards, I'll start on the bugfix that'll be released tonight (as I've now set a date).

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Is there a way to feminize males/futas without changing their names, and would it be possible to mod biomancy/corruption to work on the races that it usually shouldn't, i.e. golems, wisps, etc. The .92 version was also posted on main thread.
the first round of feminisation do not change names
the 2nd extreme feminisation loose most of its beef without it
also there is a nickname option by default

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
You can use Keldan Alley.

Edit: But beware, it's sorta bugged, so even if the critical success refreshes the mission, the original expiry timer doesn't go away, and will remove it in spite of how many critical successes you've had.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1810

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
New new version on the other thread. This one has an MC-sub event, involving a certain box. It's the kind of content I'm into, but I'll wait for the LD version, as usual.

Reactions: User1810

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
New new version on the other thread. This one has an MC-sub event, involving a certain box. It's the kind of content I'm into, but I'll wait for the LD version, as usual.
I've got it and have already started moving the content over to it. Hoping to have an initial "lightly tested" version up in a day or two. A properly tested one should be released before Bedlam lets loose the next patch.

Reactions: quiboune

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
The lamia and goddess one is the hidden assignment, it follows from the Imperial Muses assignment.

It's far from complete yet, but the wiki is getting updated with a bunch of content after Bedlam gave it his blessing:
each time i read <<Note: Orcm has personally requested that the actual rewards for Assignments not be posted. He has since clarified that "[He'd] prefer it if people didn't copy and paste the text from the various assignment results as [he] felt that was something you should play the game to see. Saying that it's possible for you to get a drider slaver for example on X assignment is not something that'd bother [him] if you give people a reasonable head's up before hand." >>

i think is one of the five dumbest thing i ever read/hear. it's basicaly the opposite a wiki should do. if i cannot gain more info reading a wiki compared actual play... why i should open a wiki in first istance?

b0yn3xtd00r

Mar 15, 2018
each time i read <<Note: Orcm has personally requested that the actual rewards for Assignments not be posted. He has since clarified that "[He'd] prefer it if people didn't copy and paste the text from the various assignment results as [he] felt that was something you should play the game to see. Saying that it's possible for you to get a drider slaver for example on X assignment is not something that'd bother [him] if you give people a reasonable head's up before hand." >>

i think is one of the five dumbest thing i ever read/hear. it's basicaly the opposite a wiki should do. if i cannot gain more info reading a wiki compared actual play... why i should open a wiki in first istance?
It makes sense when the only gameplay relevant stuff you need to know is who to send and the rewards, not the result text itself. It reminds me of the Fallen London wiki, which has the same policy of telling you what you need and the changes, but not the text itself (since it's a pretty heavy story/lore game).

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
It makes sense when the only gameplay relevant stuff you need to know is who to send and the rewards, not the result text itself. It reminds me of the Fallen London wiki, which has the same policy of telling you what you need and the changes, but not the text itself (since it's a pretty heavy story/lore game).
i do find the wiki useless this way.
Why?
because the game is loong
and with rags slow engine its a nightmare to load saves if something terribly go wrong or crash in bug
so if when i play the game i prefer knowing what am i doing
have enough painful surprises without it and limited patience (at least not unlimited)

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
i do find the wiki useless this way.
Why?
because the game is loong
and with rags slow engine its a nightmare to load saves if something terribly go wrong or crash in bug
so if when i play the game i prefer knowing what am i doing
have enough painful surprises without it and limited patience (at least not unlimited)
I mean it'd be fine if the wiki skipped the flavour text and just listed the various crunch results and where relevant their variants and preconditions.

Thing is it mostly doesn't even do that, though, which makes it largely useless as a reference.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes