Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snowbunny Mei

Aug 6, 2017
Does the Slave Leader thing still work? When I try to enable it I'm not able to train myself, the assignments don't appear under 'Personal Assignments'

Last edited:

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Does the Slave Leader thing still work? When I try to enable it I'm not able to train myself, the assignments don't appear under 'Personal Assignments'
*tests*
Ya, they're still working. But just in case I'm still an idiot or unlucky, I'll reupload them.

EDIT: Done.
Let me know if there's still a problem, as there's the very real possibility I missed something then.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
In correspondence with the unique events, it would be extremely useful to know which assignments allow you to "safely" remove a slaver so they can return on the special event, since supposedly some assignments remove them permanently, and there is essentially no in-game way to determine one from the other, along with the fact the event for a returning slaver seems to trigger extremely rarely (I've never had it occur).

By that same margin, knowing how many variations on returning slaver events, and the return events for the unique bimbo aspect "wounded" slavers there are, would be extremely helpful as well, since this stuff is nigh impossible to test.

Who knows how it might break the code, but if there was a way to manually trigger both types of return events in the Dicemod it would be interesting, assuming the return events aren't extremely underwhelming, but the way Bedlam phrased the changelog made it sound like the slavers get unique transformations.

Snowbunny Mei

Aug 6, 2017
*tests*
Ya, they're still working. But just in case I'm still an idiot or unlucky, I'll reupload them.

Let me know if there's still a problem, as there's the very real possibility I missed something then.
It works now thanks!

I also noticed not all of the available trainings show up, ex titfuck training and healslut training don't show up when there's already 4 options available

Snowbunny Mei

Aug 6, 2017
Could a cheat be added that prevents you from being overthrown? Puppet leader is fine but since you change character after being overthrown I don't like it very much. I keep getting overthrown because I'm too obsessed over :cry:

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
*tests*

A different problem popped up: I can't tell my Seamstress or Smith to directly craft something when I right-click on the 'Encampment Roles' menu.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Could a cheat be added that prevents you from being overthrown? Puppet leader is fine but since you change character after being overthrown I don't like it very much. I keep getting overthrown because I'm too obsessed over :cry:
try to succeed in some missions
or drag them down to your lvl

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Thank you, Frank, for real.
I thought puppet leader prevented being overthrown? I never managed to get it because the Super Negatives that start with the Puppet Leader status are based on Mind Control and I wanted a submission only way to do it.

Last edited:

Tsul

May 27, 2017
do agree on the need for a better wiki. I wouldn't have gotten anywhere with modding CoC if the wiki was well done as it is(was? I don't know how it's managed nowadays). Seriously, if the wiki gave details on how to trigger a lot of events, I wouldn't have to play "find the flag" for half the things I'm trying to do.
It's just too many variable involved in No Haven. Slaver, their traits, dates, several kind of success and fail, all of those not only affect things but also linked together to create a jumbled mess of rules and requirements. Also the fact that some of them simply just that rare don't help either. That and with how frustratingly hard RAGS to use and especially replay...

Lady_Claire

Jul 5, 2017
The slave leader toggle breaks the estimate value on yourself, is that something that is fixable at all? cause I kinda liked being able to look at the info there. being able to slave train the leader is awesome and would be worth the loss of the slave value break down. but would be awesome if it was possible to have both of them.

Trying to estimate the value of yourself after turning it on gives a message of "You can't estimate the value of this slave right now."

Am a long time lurker on the site and stalker of your thread here. really love the work you've done with this and it makes no haven much more enjoyable and easier to play around with with much less save scumming being needed. so shout out for that too!

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
One suggestion you could try is, using the Regalia/HTML version, editing directly with a text editor the game file to make a start with all the traits you want by default.

Yeah, the lore of the draenei wright is that she was a Paladin of the Blinded Lady religion, you need a Purifier or Paladin of the Light to deal with the True Angel.

A simple success in that assignment gets you a slave. A critical success gives the slaver Malevolence and Unhinged. Maybe you're sending a slaver that already has Malevolence?
Thanks for the replies. Regarding editing a save with the Regalia version, where can I find these saves, and do you have a some kind of tutorial that I could follow to see how to add the traits/aspects I want?

Regalia HTML version of 5.7.5:
Hi there. I just downloaded this version, and I'm a bit overwhelmed by the "Cheat" menu. Is there anything I can read up on to figure out how it ticks, other than altering the prices for camp upgrades? Is assignment generation possible, or ensuring the highest quality of clothing/armor crafting?

Thank you.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Thanks for the replies. Regarding editing a save with the Regalia version, where can I find these saves, and do you have a some kind of tutorial that I could follow to see how to add the traits/aspects I want?
Well, I was talking about editing the game, but you can edit the savegame too, it's even easier.

For that, you can export the save directly into a No Haven-saves.json file using the nh-tweaked.html version of the game you just downloaded. If you open it in notepad and look around you'll find trait lists for all the characters, e.g. an entry with "Resilient - Strong - Follower - Depraved" and another with the short versions of the traits, "(Res)(Str)(Fol)(Usc+)". You can just add stuff to that, delete the original saves, import the altered saves, and done. Changes might require advancing a day to show up.

Reactions: Jaxter

Tsul

May 27, 2017
Well, I was talking about editing the game, but you can edit the savegame too, it's even easier.

For that, you can export the save directly into a No Haven-saves.json file using the nh-tweaked.html version of the game you just downloaded. If you open it in notepad and look around you'll find trait lists for all the characters, e.g. an entry with "Resilient - Strong - Follower - Depraved" and another with the short versions of the traits, "(Res)(Str)(Fol)(Usc+)". You can just add stuff to that, delete the original saves, import the altered saves, and done. Changes might require advancing a day to show up.
Tried doing so, it didn't change anything. Found three sets of abbreviated traits for player and change them all, nothing changed after loading and advancing days/

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Tried doing so, it didn't change anything. Found three sets of abbreviated traits for player and change them all, nothing changed after loading and advancing days/
One thing you shouldn't skip is deleting all saves before importing them from the altered file.
Also, you shouldn't alter just the abbreviated traits, you have to change the list(s) with their name in full too.

Reactions: Jaxter
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes