Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tsul

May 27, 2017
One thing you shouldn't skip is deleting all saves before importing them from the altered file.
Also, you shouldn't alter just the abbreviated traits, you have to change the list(s) with their name in full too.
Tried it, doesn't work and break the game instead. I'll just wait for people with actual knowledge implement the feature instead.

P.S. The Save File is really a mess lol. I suppose leftover from when the game was rags so it couldn't be helped.

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
I don't know what I did, but RAGS 2.4.16 and 2.6.1.0 won't even open the game, and the dialogue window on 3.0.60 no longer opens on top of the main window, it opens on the right side now, so I can't play in fullscreen. I have no idea what happened, everything worked fine before.

Quorizon

Jul 19, 2018
the expiry timer for Keldan Alley isn't being removed for me when you go on the assignment so when it is renewed when you take the exploitation option and crit the whole thing messes up. I only play this mod so don't know if it's a base game thing.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
how long does it usually take for this mod to update after the main game is updated?
However long it now takes Frank to bring over the changes and check that nothing got fucked up in the process, plus optional random extra if he then forgets to actually upload it :whistle:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Also depends on how much the new update broke and how hard it is to unbreak it again.
So yeah, he'll get to it when he'll get to it.

Jun 24, 2017
Well is there any difference between this version and the 923 version? I saw on patreon that it fixes a critical bug where you are on an assignment and your slave is at camp but I couldn't figure out what that bug is. If there isn't any serious bugs in the 921 version then I can just use this. What I did originally was use this mod to cheat character creation then export character to use in new version. But I do miss the ability to have slave training as leader.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Well is there any difference between this version and the 923 version? I saw on patreon that it fixes a critical bug where you are on an assignment and your slave is at camp but I couldn't figure out what that bug is. If there isn't any serious bugs in the 921 version then I can just use this. What I did originally was use this mod to cheat character creation then export character to use in new version. But I do miss the ability to have slave training as leader.

The critical bug was introduced in 922 so this mod is fine. There's not a lot of reason to go for 923 really.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
how long does it usually take for this mod to update after the main game is updated?
Uhhh....

However long it now takes Frank to bring over the changes and check that nothing got fucked up in the process, plus optional random extra if he then forgets to actually upload it :whistle:
Also depends on how much the new update broke and how hard it is to unbreak it again.
So yeah, he'll get to it when he'll get to it.
All very true, but in this instance, I was simply totally unaware that an update had occurred.
I've got a copy now and I've started transferring it over. Give me a day or three to get it down and back to you all. I say that with conviction as I have a minor surgery coming up in three days and don't know how useless for how long I'll be afterwards.

Could a cheat be added that prevents you from being overthrown? Puppet leader is fine but since you change character after being overthrown I don't like it very much. I keep getting overthrown because I'm too obsessed over :cry:
I could look into it. I think that's controlled by the respect variable, which, if I can, should be s simple as putting a toggle right in front of the instance to ensure it never goes over or under the max/min.

A different problem popped up: I can't tell my Seamstress or Smith to directly craft something when I right-click on the 'Encampment Roles' menu.
I know what caused that one!!!
I forgot to both carry it over and test for it :HideThePain:
I made sure it was the first thing I transferred and tested in the current one.

The slave leader toggle breaks the estimate value on yourself, is that something that is fixable at all? cause I kinda liked being able to look at the info there. being able to slave train the leader is awesome and would be worth the loss of the slave value break down. but would be awesome if it was possible to have both of them.

Trying to estimate the value of yourself after turning it on gives a message of "You can't estimate the value of this slave right now."

Am a long time lurker on the site and stalker of your thread here. really love the work you've done with this and it makes no haven much more enjoyable and easier to play around with with much less save scumming being needed. so shout out for that too!
I noticed that as well and couldn't find an immediate fix as I don't know what is breaking it. It often happens immediately after triggering, but sometimes seems to wait till after you've put them through a few training sessions. It however, wasn't causing the mod or game to fail, so it was delegated as a "future Stein's problem".
That said, I am trying to fix it, as I enjoy that detail myself.
And I'm glad you appreciate the mod! More enjoyable is the goal, without handing the players so much control that actually playing the game becomes pointless.

Jun 24, 2017
About the you can't estimate the value of this slave thing. Sending your character on an assignment fixes it for me it is just a temporary thing for that day. At least in my experience.

Lady_Claire

Jul 5, 2017
I noticed that as well and couldn't find an immediate fix as I don't know what is breaking it. It often happens immediately after triggering, but sometimes seems to wait till after you've put them through a few training sessions. It however, wasn't causing the mod or game to fail, so it was delegated as a "future Stein's problem".
That said, I am trying to fix it, as I enjoy that detail myself.
And I'm glad you appreciate the mod! More enjoyable is the goal, without handing the players so much control that actually playing the game becomes pointless.
glad that you are working on a fix and hope that one can be found for it, no rush though. think you've done a great job with the mod and making it more enjoyable without making it pointless.

as for the issue not sure if it helps any or is even related but also often end up getting a clone of the camp leader showing up at camp when out on an assignment and a nightly activity triggers, the one in camp shows with full usual listed things, the one on assignment shows with 'you' for the name.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Can the other slavers decide when it's time for your training? Like can your 2nd in command just force you through it?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Another note - the slave leader thing doesn't seem to allow you to get trained as a pony.
thats a good joke just imagine your gang reputation if you ride the leader in public
its more realistick if a rival camp raids and the leader gets captured and trained

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes