Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Erar

Jun 23, 2017
Is there a way to increase the numbers hypnotic triggers that you get each night ?

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Is there a way to increase the numbers hypnotic triggers that you get each night ?
I dont think so
unlike bio and corr the dev made it part of the turn process

It is entirely possible, and was part of the mod for like... four updates.
Yeah, the dev made the hypno action part of the day/turn end event, which is the biggest fuckaround in the history of fuckarounds, but the actual hypno event occurs in its own isolated timer. That's also the only reason I can even make it a controlled outcome.
It was just a flat increase to ensure you got 10 each time, but it did the job. It got missed when i was restructuring how I handled updates (created a guide for myself, rather than just going at it all willy-nilly) in order to, if you can believe this joke, get them done faster.
Bedlam hasn't made that many changes to how hypnosis works, so I shouldn't have any trouble reinserting it.

As to the actual mod update, aside from wasting two bloody hours trying to find out why biomancy no longer worked (I totally love an extra space typo), it's going fine and you should all expect it tomorrow night or the morning after.

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
Man why do ISPs suck so much dick. I had so many issues with mine before a third party option finally became available and I could change so I can kinda feel your pain.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Man why do ISPs suck so much dick. I had so many issues with mine before a third party option finally became available and I could change so I can kinda feel your pain.
capitalismho.png

Some actual regulation seems to do wonders in my experience but then I'm a dirty Eurocommie 乁( ⁰͡ Ĺ̯ ⁰͡ ) ㄏ

• Wow
Reactions: User1810 and Jaxter

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Mmmm, I'm still waiting. "The incident revealed long-standing problems with the network in your area, and so we are using this opportunity to correct them." followed by "We unfortunately can't provide you with an estimate at this time. We ask you to be patient and we'll provide updates as necessary."

That was ten minute ago. I'm back at work tomorrow, thus if it's not fixed by the time I go to beddy-bye tonight, I'm just going to pop it onto a usb and upload it from work. So in a worst case scenario, it'll be up sometime tomorrow morning.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Mmmm, I'm still waiting. "The incident revealed long-standing problems with the network in your area, and so we are using this opportunity to correct them." followed by "We unfortunately can't provide you with an estimate at this time. We ask you to be patient and we'll provide updates as necessary."

That was ten minute ago. I'm back at work tomorrow, thus if it's not fixed by the time I go to beddy-bye tonight, I'm just going to pop it onto a usb and upload it from work. So in a worst case scenario, it'll be up sometime tomorrow morning.
Well, I'll look forward to the update coming out next month then.

Jokes aside, here's hoping you're legal monopoly isp gets it's head out of it's ass and fixes what you pay for.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Well, I'll look forward to the update coming out next month then.

Jokes aside, here's hoping you're legal monopoly isp gets it's head out of it's ass and fixes what you pay for.
Sweet mercy, with my habits of forgetting to upload, noticing minor errors last second, and just straight up being lazy at times, that's a fair thing to say.
That aside, not only have they fixed it, but I've already argued away my payments till February.

Updates here, sorry it's late into the afternoon and not morning.

Changelog:

-Hypnosis is broken... sort of. Bedlam adjusted how NPC's are selected, and thus my "you get them alone all the time every time" cheat is buggered. There's nothing in the changelogs related to this, so I'm assuming this has been buggered for a while and my tests have just gone that smoothly.
That said, once you get them alone, there's zero risk of them ignoring you, and you will always get 10 triggers. Can add more if that's not enough, but it should be and it's a nice, safe, doesn't break anything number.
-Pony Play should work for player slavery. It wasn't tracking endurance training properly before, which was making it impossible.
-Minor adjustments to Slave Leader. Should hopefully snuff that small chance of cloning yourself.
-Equipment crafting on command is back.
-Probably something else I'm forgetting.

Aug 23, 2018
maybe a stupid question but how do i scroll options up? Im trying biomancy, change the race and there are too many options and it doesnt show all of them

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
maybe a stupid question but how do i scroll options up? Im trying biomancy, change the race and there are too many options and it doesnt show all of them
Should just have to hover over the text box and scroll up with the mouse wheel. Page Up/Down should work as well so long as you have the game selected.
It shouldn't matter, but what version of rags are you using?

Pony training does not seem to work for either player or slave, seems to not let you pick someone as the trainer.
I'll try and replicate, as I was able to go through the training with the player during my tests.
Even if I can't, it probably just means I've managed to Goldilocks the game, and I'll try and see what might be causing that issue.

Aug 23, 2018
Should just have to hover over the text box and scroll up with the mouse wheel. Page Up/Down should work as well so long as you have the game selected.
It shouldn't matter, but what version of rags are you using?
2.6.1.0. I couldnt scroll lol but i managed to see all the options by enlarging the window that shows them, the one with images in it.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes