Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kallalla

May 29, 2017
In addition to pony not working I still sometimes get various bugs related to slave training.
When taking and finishing a training assignment and afterwards sending the leader on a normal assignment, sometimes a copy of them goes on that assignment while they stay at home.
After that slave training generally gets messed up somewhat (options that you have already taken reappear, some of the ones that should appear don't etc)

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
I have another qq, how do i reach the third stage of ensnared rose debt? Im stuck at the biomancy one
I had issues with this as well, the most reliable way of getting it to proc seems to be getting an enormous debt ( like 7k) after finishing the biomancy stuff. pretty easy to do if you slap some locked slavewear on yourself and have the rose shop take it off.

I have not thoroughly tested this but it seems like tweaked corruption for blessings of perversion seems broken. No option to select the specific corruption and it reliably fails. This is when having the PC use corruption, I am leary to report this since I havent tested it well in other situations.

Reactions: frankensteiner316
Aug 23, 2018
I had issues with this as well, the most reliable way of getting it to proc seems to be getting an enormous debt ( like 7k) after finishing the biomancy stuff. pretty easy to do if you slap some locked slavewear on yourself and have the rose shop take it off.
Is there a point at which biomancy is considered done? Ive reached the point at which it only gives me the new clothes. Do i have to clear the debt and then get it big again? Because Ive had it at like 20k at one point and the only thing i got was biomancy.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Yep ponyplay training is still broken
In addition to pony not working I still sometimes get various bugs related to slave training.
When taking and finishing a training assignment and afterwards sending the leader on a normal assignment, sometimes a copy of them goes on that assignment while they stay at home.
After that slave training generally gets messed up somewhat (options that you have already taken reappear, some of the ones that should appear don't etc)
Alright, then I absolutely goldilocks'd it. I'll take another swing at pony play and see why it's refusing to obey people.

And still cloning you on assignments? That's one of the details I was so certain I'd managed to correct this time around. I fucked it with it every which way and couldn't get it to trigger, so I thought I'd managed to correct it. I can think of what might be causing it and how to fix it, but I'm damn certain I tried it before and didn't get a positive result...

I'll try for an update before the weekends done.

Aug 23, 2018
hey guys another qq, does placing a slave or a slaver in the seamstress, smith, brewer or cook position replaces the encampment upgrade? Or will they combine to pop out twice as much armor?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
hey guys another qq, does placing a slave or a slaver in the seamstress, smith, brewer or cook position replaces the encampment upgrade? Or will they combine to pop out twice as much armor?
Putting someone in the role takes the place of the upgrade. So the only real benefit with the cheat mod is placing someone in a position lets you spawn an item.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
no its not but if you want to use the cheat you need one
also clothes/armor change depending on how sluty or corrupt its creator (by not generating it via cheat but natural process)

Last edited:

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
QAYL mission not working for me. Same error outlined on page 41. Would using cheats be causing this error (eg. unlimited traits)? Or maybe taking a particular trait or combination of traits on my PC?

To be honest, this mission has never worked properly for me lol

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
QAYL mission not working for me. Same error outlined on page 41. Would using cheats be causing this error (eg. unlimited traits)? Or maybe taking a particular trait or combination of traits on my PC?

ok here is the thing QAYL for slavers is just a regular mission
for you the PC it is a multiple choice adventure
its 2 different system so if you do not reset the rng cheat it may conflict with the adventure result leading possible character loss
+you will loose the pc-slaver in this assignment on crit results (if you behave like a sub obeident hard working phony)

Last edited:

Onitachi

Feb 3, 2018

Have you had the 'you have won' trigger for exceeding 10k gold? In my experience, the two missions that prompt extra end of turn dialogue (QAYL and the first trip to the Lord's Gate) fail to fire properly if you have already 'beat' the game.

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Have you had the 'you have won' trigger for exceeding 10k gold? In my experience, the two missions that prompt extra end of turn dialogue (QAYL and the first trip to the Lord's Gate) fail to fire properly if you have already 'beat' the game.
Ah thank you. Yeah, I always try the mission after "beating the game." I will try the mission before doing so.

Edit: You are a genius friend. The missions are working perfectly now.

ok here is the thing QAYL for slavers is just a regular mission
for you the PC it is a multiple choice adventure
its 2 different system so if you do not reset the rng cheat it may conflict with the adventure result leading possible character loss
+you will loose the pc-slaver in this assignment on crit results (if you behave like a sub obeident hard working phony)
Yeah, I've been reading all the posts to see if I could find any answers. I was aware that getting a crit success would lead to the PC disappearing lol

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Here come a fresh bug:
corruption->blessing of perversion :eek:nly the base random activates
probably a mistake in conversion to the newest one

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
changed some more colours to make them more readable in the tweaked version
it is very appreciated that version and work, thank you very much. :)

but i see 2 small aspects that make a huge difference in LQ experience that would be very handy to have :

1 - in the button that says to Shrink UI/ Unshrinking UI , would be great to have another option to Expand UI , making more encampment names visible .

2 - the "Loaded Dice" option ends up being used a lot . would be great if it was on top of the List, instead of the bottom . there was some versions ago , a build from Frank N. Stein that had that , but he resume on adding that "Loaded Dice" option on top , because it's more handy to have on top, than scrolling down all the time .

wultir

Apr 18, 2017
it is very appreciated that version and work, thank you very much. :)

but i see 2 small aspects that make a huge difference in LQ experience that would be very handy to have :

1 - in the button that says to Shrink UI/ Unshrinking UI , would be great to have another option to Expand UI , making more encampment names visible .

2 - the "Loaded Dice" option ends up being used a lot . would be great if it was on top of the List, instead of the bottom . there was some versions ago , a build from Frank N. Stein that had that , but he resume on adding that "Loaded Dice" option on top , because it's more handy to have on top, than scrolling down all the time .
1 - Would most likely require messing around in the Regalia code so I probably won't do that anytime soon but I'll keep it in mind.

2 - It should be pretty simple to tweak the current styling to lock it in place somewhere so no scrolling at all will be required. I'll look into that for the next version.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes