Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Fixes are on their way. sorry it's taking so long, I just haven't had the free time. My team is now just me and Greg, a new hire who's in the wrong profession, so I've been lucky to get 30minutes to work on this.
I'm fairly certain I caught what was cloning the PC after training (If I'm right and it's consistent, I was forgetting to clear a variable).
As well, despite fixing what I'm assuming were base game typos, I'm still having trouble finding the cause of the no ponyplay bug (though I can consistently replicate it, which is good).
So let's look forward to a new version sometime this week.

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Fixes are on their way. sorry it's taking so long, I just haven't had the free time. My team is now just me and Greg, a new hire who's in the wrong profession, so I've been lucky to get 30minutes to work on this.
I'm fairly certain I caught what was cloning the PC after training (If I'm right and it's consistent, I was forgetting to clear a variable).
As well, despite fixing what I'm assuming were base game typos, I'm still having trouble finding the cause of the no ponyplay bug (though I can consistently replicate it, which is good).
So let's look forward to a new version sometime this week.
I don't think I saw this noted elsewhere, but I'm currently experiencing two bugs related to Biomancy. The first is that Unstable Change aspect doesn't seem to do anything anymore. The other is that I can't seem to get a spell to effect multiple targets anymore.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I don't think I saw this noted elsewhere, but I'm currently experiencing two bugs related to Biomancy. The first is that Unstable Change aspect doesn't seem to do anything anymore. The other is that I can't seem to get a spell to effect multiple targets anymore.
Hmmm, Unstable Change shouldn't have been affected by the mod. I even wove the mod into it so that it would still fire despite it, and that was early after it was introduced. I'll take a look and see what I might've missed.

And by that do you mean the biomancy Explosion event is no longer triggering?
If so, that is weird. I'm fairly certain I was able to get most events to fire (other than change race, but that's expected with my mediocre skills), while the "target everyone" flag was flipped. Can you think of any details specific to your instance? Such as what you were trying to cast, who was casting it, and who was the intended target? Does it straight-up fail, or does it simply cancel the explosion event and fire normally?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Hmmm, Unstable Change shouldn't have been affected by the mod. I even wove the mod into it so that it would still fire despite it, and that was early after it was introduced. I'll take a look and see what I might've missed.

If so, that is weird. I'm fairly certain I was able to get most events to fire (other than change race, but that's expected with my mediocre skills), while the "target everyone" flag was flipped. Can you think of any details specific to your instance? Such as what you were trying to cast, who was casting it, and who was the intended target? Does it straight-up fail, or does it simply cancel the explosion event and fire normally?
probably forgot that the char reached max body size

LegionOfOne

Nov 25, 2017
I can't thank you enough for this mod, Frank, this is the only way to play this game for me.

I have however encountered a small bug :
During character creation, it is not possible to have more than three aspects, even using the 'unlimited aspects' cheat.
Using the latest version of the mod (5.7.6), and Rags 2.4.16

If you manage to reproduce it and track the bug's origin, a fix would be great.

Thanks a lot !

addasus

Oct 30, 2019

Re: Explosion. Yeah, it will fire normally. I did a bit more testing and it seems to be limited to the "Everyone (and you're not casting)?" targeting parameter. I tried doing having Aruviel Nightkiss, the Drow you can recruit with either Recruiter/Strong Right Arm, target other slavers, slaves, or my character, and no matter what I've tried to target, height, breasts, beauty, etc. it will only hit one of them rather than the target and the caster.

Hope that helps. Thanks for all your hard work!

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
How do you get unique slavers from events? It says on the wiki some events give Unique Slavers like Kaara de Sindero Oscuro or Samudra Raja, but when I've done the assignments it lists with Critical Results I only get regular randomly generated slavers. Is it an additional chance roll after the crit success, or am I supposed to only succeed instead of crit? Or is there some other hidden conditions for some of these that I have to just randomly hit?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
How do you get unique slavers from events? It says on the wiki some events give Unique Slavers like Kaara de Sindero Oscuro or Samudra Raja, but when I've done the assignments it lists with Critical Results I only get regular randomly generated slavers. Is it an additional chance roll after the crit success, or am I supposed to only succeed instead of crit? Or is there some other hidden conditions for some of these that I have to just randomly hit?
often they require a slaver with a specific trait or background. i don't know how obtain them. because the wiki is so informative.

• Haha
Reactions: RickJencans

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Some just need a critical, here's others:

-Kaara needs the slaver doing the assignment to have the aspect Anointed One (from Corruption)
-You get the unique harpies with multiple criticals of the Shadows Take Flight assignment
-Samudra requires a slave with magic, Resilient trait, Endurance training (3+), and a very rare race (around 150+ gold race, e.g. demi-angel).
-The first unique student of the Royal Halls needs you to have a former student in the third slot. The other unique student requires you to have the first unique student in the third slot.
-The draenei wright and the unique demi-angel from Spectacle of the Sacred require the Diplomacy approach and a critical success, and it must be the first time try of the assignment.
-Lara is a random chance, the more slavers with the Booty Snatcher aspect doing the assignment the higher the chance.

I'm not sure about Johanna. I think your slaver must go in person and have Corruption.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Re: Explosion. Yeah, it will fire normally. I did a bit more testing and it seems to be limited to the "Everyone (and you're not casting)?" targeting parameter. I tried doing having Aruviel Nightkiss, the Drow you can recruit with either Recruiter/Strong Right Arm, target other slavers, slaves, or my character, and no matter what I've tried to target, height, breasts, beauty, etc. it will only hit one of them rather than the target and the caster.

Hope that helps. Thanks for all your hard work!
Absolutely it helps. Rather than randomly testing until I reproduce your result, and then testing that till I find what's not happening/is happening that shouldn't be happening, I can just hop right into finding a fix.
From that I can figure that when Bedlam changed biomancy and the caster designation a short while ago, I probably missed correcting the explosion[npc caster] variable to fit the new format. If that's right, I know where to go to fix it, and even if I'm not, it significantly narrows down where the problem is occurring to one or two areas.

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
Hey, I have a humble request - if it is possible, can there be an optionto make it so you can do hypnosis stuff even if someone gets the Obedient trait? Because right now, it's really a pain in the butt to get mantras stuck onto slaves you're training - they all end up with Obedient and hypnosis gets locked out, so I have to sit there doing every mantra one step at a time for each slave before I train them. It's also annoying when you want to make a slave into a slaver, so as to tweak their traits with hypnosis triggers, but when you get them to slaver status you realize they gained Obedient and you can't enter the hypnosis menu anymore. It would make a lot more sense I think (and be a big quality of life improvement) if you could just hypnotize people regardless of whether they have the Obedient trait. It would also be nice if you could tweak traits with hypnosis even with slaves, so you don't have to, for example, make them a slaver just to give them the Follower trait, then re-enslave them. This might be a change that should just be in the base game, but it could be considered a cheat I guess, so maybe it's better added to the mod?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Thanks a ton dude!

Yeah, not so much lol. It needs some love for sure from someone who has the knowledge to fill it.
What lvl of information you wish to have there?:sneaky:
Be warned too mutch will make the game dull.:WutFace:
Also without the rng cheat its a time wasting nightmare to reach the desired stuff.:FacePalm:
Bedlams main style is to screw:devilish: with you untill you become adicted to repeated play in order to reach your goal that totaly loose its importance once you reach it.:oops:
Then you ask the question what the hell did i do for several days until you find out that you missed out soo mutch and play it again.:ROFLMAO:

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
What lvl of information you wish to have there?:sneaky:
Be warned too mutch will make the game dull.:WutFace:
Also without the rng cheat its a time wasting nightmare to reach the desired stuff.:FacePalm:
Bedlams main style is to screw:devilish: with you untill you become adicted to repeated play in order to reach your goal that totaly loose its importance once you reach it.:oops:
Then you ask the question what the hell did i do for several days until you find out that you missed out soo mutch and play it again.:ROFLMAO:
Yeah I get how that works lol, I feel the same way sometimes but it's kind of fun collecting and tweaking everyone to be just so, like a game of crazy person pokemon. As for how much info I would want, I would want all the info available as far as what results assignments can have, how to acquire traits, slavers etc. It wouldn't make the game any less interesting to be able to know how things work, it would avoid a lot of frustration and waiting for RAGS to reload a save.

Reactions: User1810

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Yeah I get how that works lol, I feel the same way sometimes but it's kind of fun collecting and tweaking everyone to be just so, like a game of crazy person pokemon. As for how much info I would want, I would want all the info available as far as what results assignments can have, how to acquire traits, slavers etc. It wouldn't make the game any less interesting to be able to know how things work, it would avoid a lot of frustration and waiting for RAGS to reload a save.
it is not that difficult
first if you want certain results then use this cheat mode->the base game heavily relies on rng do not use save/load
slaver acquirement:aside from regular tavern/camp lvl up bonus ones
basicly you can gain slavers via critical if there is a "?" in the description exemt corruption comon/uncomon assignments
what you can gain is lore specific races
i do not describe how to get unique slavers via spec trait:it a:poop: niche unrefined one
traits aspects:the most basic via lvl up based on existing traits and finished missions by that character
also there are traits/aspects via biomancy :its prety straight forvard (the juicyest ones are only via exeptional results. mainly beauty treatments strenghening weakening butslut oral addiction
Via corruption: its totaly transparent what you can get
via hipnotic triggers: you can edit some personalty traits of slavers and implant manta into slaves
by domination: its faster more random and sooner or later the target gets broken and enslaved
by missions:
plains: the pony play missions will give some degrading ones+m2f tf
the woods:never met any
sea: scavenging missions normal success may result in trait exchange betveen slavers mostl sluty depraved aggressive traits
the deep: traditional gender bender sluty tf
corruption missions: the better the success the more benefical ones the rng give
-mountains: the succubi trainer vill give trainer trait on normal success
corruption: same as above
defending: same as corruption with brutal chance of loosing slavers even on success.Only good for succudi slave farm and moral sink
The big town: the biomancer kedrian missions
also Mc 2nd lvl debt at scarlet rose vill make of you a resilient eyecandy

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxter

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
abused slaves gain not so benefical traits by end of turn at random
escaped slaves become more sub via recapture
slave training crits give highest traits based on what is the current training misson
slaves come by mission lore so you vill get what you expect it to be
hipnosis can implant mantra for slave training success
dominator is more of the same with faster and ruinous side effects
clothes armor via smith seamstress, gambling crit and mission to the town

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
missions:
Marauding: mostly for supplies unless you see "?" in the description it means slave the "?"?" possible slaver too
scavenging:it is what it is the "?" mostly give you bonus mission
infiltrating missons are either for kidnaping or new mission intel with gold "?" means slaver or slave
all the defending/corruption missions are slaving missions
anything else is trivial

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Mc private missions:
the tavern:mercenary hire ,regular mission intel,arm vestling vith gold or ork jizz into your mouth , some honest(swindler) trade deal for suplies also a friendly drow tattooist lady gives out free degrading permanent mastervorks
the marsh:its a smelly but safe place to reach the allcemist ladies also there is an adventurer skill trainer if you can befriend her for your fellow slavers
small town: sell unvanted clothes armor, get swindled, get rich business deal but still get swindled, get pick pocketed, meet some cultist, also you can molest the local busty nun for a coin, mercenary hire
scarlet rose:get your lucrivate missions that potentially will lead you to be in deep dept
sell some slaves that the lady desire
you can get additional pieces to your attire(no stat change)
you can pay your debt/work for it or you can let our "friendly" lagomare biomancer genius to change your life

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
as far as i know anything else is trivial + trait description is inside game help
anything else you need just ask

Aug 23, 2018
hey guys another question, does having yourself under strict supervision makes the forced night encounters not work? also additional question, under strict supervision sometimes have a little description of what the slave was doing on the quest, does anyone know which assignments have that? thanks a lot

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes