Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 23, 2018
Can I get the true angel from the deep mountains assignment? Or is it always a succubus on crit? Are there any hidden requirements or something?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Can I get the true angel from the deep mountains assignment? Or is it always a succubus on crit? Are there any hidden requirements or something?
You can, but each slaver position needs a slaver with a specific trait, so it might be a bit hard. The flavor text gives a hint on what they need. True angels can't become slavers, though, so they're not so useful besides being one of the most expensive slaves you can get.

Reactions: frankensteiner316

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
You need to have someone with Biomancy, someone with Corruption, and someone with a big dick. I don't remember what the fourth slaver needed to have. It's hard, but worth it, True-Angels are even more valuable than Draki.

Reactions: frankensteiner316

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
You need to have someone with Biomancy, someone with Corruption, and someone with a big dick. I don't remember what the fourth slaver needed to have. It's hard, but worth it, True-Angels are even more valuable than Draki.

Deep Mountains? So for Truly Divine? Or did I miss Bedlam adding another?
If so, Wardatu is mostly correct.
Biomancy and Corruption are correct, but ya don't need anyone with a big dick (though it adds flavour text).
The third requirement is that one of them needs to have the Trainer trait, and the forth is that one of them needs to be a fallen paladin (which you can get fairly easily from the Seduction of the Light assignment). The couple of unique's you can get at the start don't count towards it because they're "Holier than thou but still slaving and raping" Paladin's.
The fifth requirement is, as Qiboune said, they can't overlap. One slaver cannot be filling two roles (though they can have the requirements for two).
I don't think order matters, but if it does, it should be Paladin, Corrupter, Biomancer, Trainer.
Traits like Tentacles add a bit of flavour but aren't really necessary.

Nebula Fox

Jun 15, 2018
I think I found a bug. I'm using the Regalia version, not the normal cheat version, if that helps, but I'd imagine that it works in both.

If you have Biomancy set to backfire onto you, with you as the caster, and choose change race, the game freaks out. You don't turn into the race you chose, and the person you had as the secondary changes race portraits on inspection. It's not obvious at first, but slave leader stops working after a certain point. You can do Obedience training and Advanced Obedience training normally, but doing anything else but Endurance training doesn't work after that. If you have a slave, and have anyone do training with them, your options under slave leader are updated to the last slave you had training done on, but if you do obedience training again, you're half-stuck. Doing this creates a second leader completely identical to the first, while the first one and the slaver you did training with are stuck forever.

I can provide saves with before and after if need be.

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
im wondering if anyone found any good content where you get dommed by slaves? other then the nightly rape and the dominance training stuff

Last edited:

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I think I found a bug. I'm using the Regalia version, not the normal cheat version, if that helps, but I'd imagine that it works in both.

If you have Biomancy set to backfire onto you, with you as the caster, and choose change race, the game freaks out. You don't turn into the race you chose, and the person you had as the secondary changes race portraits on inspection. It's not obvious at first, but slave leader stops working after a certain point. You can do Obedience training and Advanced Obedience training normally, but doing anything else but Endurance training doesn't work after that. If you have a slave, and have anyone do training with them, your options under slave leader are updated to the last slave you had training done on, but if you do obedience training again, you're half-stuck. Doing this creates a second leader completely identical to the first, while the first one and the slaver you did training with are stuck forever.

I can provide saves with before and after if need be.
Backfiring with biomancy on change race is a known issue, and (unless I lost it when I updated the note), is suggested you always use a second to change your race. It's the way the game handles the event. It reads the same as a mutiny event, which was the only way I could get it to work. The difference being the new Boss is given everything you already had, including race and skills.
I am working on a fix(and have on multiple occassions thought I fixed it), but at the moment it's simply advised against doing so.

As to the slave leader being affected by another slave, that shouldn't happen. I'm, essentially, piggybacking off the two trainable slavers code. The big difference being where the exit and entries are. From a technical standpoint, whatever goes wrong with the PC, would go wrong with them-...
And I might see the issue. I'll have a fix up... not soon, but soon-ish. I updated the slaving regiment to better mimic the Slaver Slaves, and forgot to write in all the appropriate adjustments for targeting the PC. Will take me only a little longer than a moment to correct, providing that is the issue.
As the cloning issue, that's a new way of getting it. Gonna try and replicate it. The more ways I find to break that problem, the fewer areas the actual problem can happen in.

Reactions: Jaxter

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I can't get Tweak Corruption to work. I have tried selecting both Success (Slaver) and (You).

I tested with Debauched Exaltation mainly, trying to get Anointed One, but it didn't work even after +10 tries. I had plenty of Aspect slots left as well.

Then I also tried the simpler Corruptions like Perverted, which also seemed to not work (just simple stuff like traits, etc).

Biomancy works flawlessly though.

Reactions: Timithios

Sirtopranger

Jan 28, 2018

Changelog:

-Miscellaneous additions:

---If you get some of the way to working out the second part of Thornspire it will say 'Partial Progress made' instead of 'No Progress made'. Also moved around the priority of one check compared to another.

---Pact with Damnation should now be available to take at max aspects like the upgradeable ones when they wouldn't take a slot.

---Available aspect bolding display should be more consistent.

---Changed the wording on event generated assignments to reflect the new timing that they may now be generated on the next day instead.

---Removed one potential Golem name, and added two new ones.

---Small addition to the second part of Thornspire to reflect the first discord patron's character to fully complete the first part.

-Bug fixes:

---Critical fix for an issue where hiring a mercenary could infect all of your other slavers with their mercenary ways.

---Fix for an issue with the second part of Thornspire where it'd only pass if the first slaver had one of the needed requirements rather than checking both. Also a fix on the Critical Success that could cause issues due to the wrong variable used.

---Fix for an issue where Seamstresses would gain the title of Camp Bitch.

---Fix for the wrong name used during the 'Agree to get the others to back off' choice dilemma.

---Fix for Slaving I being listed as Trading I on Slaver Upgrades.

---Fix for the new Ever Forest assignment not being considered for Diplomacy rank ups.

---Fix for the value estimate bonus for Basic Anal Training not showing.

---Fix for the biomancy part of Slaving III applying incorrectly.

---Fix for Cutprice Roses thinking that you went when you didn't.

---Fix for being able to get multiple Beneath Their Notice assignments.

---Fix for there not being a removal description on Abandoned Watchtower.

---Fix for an issue where a rounding/removal save wouldn't work like it should.

---Fix for Draenei calling ladies 'sir', also fix for their honourifics, oaths, and swears not reflecting the common NH Draenei accent.

---Fix for your name being changed for good after the first night of 'dreams'.

---Fix for futas not being able to do lesbian training (turns out I'd fixed one bit but missed another bit that would also prevent it last time)

---Fix for the issue where removing a slaver from their role would not remove their role.

---Fix for issues with invalid race checking when attempting to enslave a slaver.

---Fix for an issue where a female only trace like harpies would be treated like a male only race. For one example any attempts to give them Blessings of Perversion would turn into Gifts of the Warped.

---Fix for an issue where wearing an item, wearing something else, then giving the previous item to someone else, would make it a clone of what you are currently wearing.

---Some text fixes.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018

Changelog:

---If you get some of the way to working out the second part of Thornspire it will say 'Partial Progress made' instead of 'No Progress made'. Also moved around the priority of one check compared to another.

---Pact with Damnation should now be available to take at max aspects like the upgradeable ones when they wouldn't take a slot.

---Available aspect bolding display should be more consistent.

---Changed the wording on event generated assignments to reflect the new timing that they may now be generated on the next day instead.

---Removed one potential Golem name, and added two new ones.

---Small addition to the second part of Thornspire to reflect the first discord patron's character to fully complete the first part.

-Bug fixes:

---Critical fix for an issue where hiring a mercenary could infect all of your other slavers with their mercenary ways.

---Fix for an issue with the second part of Thornspire where it'd only pass if the first slaver had one of the needed requirements rather than checking both. Also a fix on the Critical Success that could cause issues due to the wrong variable used.

---Fix for an issue where Seamstresses would gain the title of Camp Bitch.

---Fix for the wrong name used during the 'Agree to get the others to back off' choice dilemma.

---Fix for Slaving I being listed as Trading I on Slaver Upgrades.

---Fix for the new Ever Forest assignment not being considered for Diplomacy rank ups.

---Fix for the value estimate bonus for Basic Anal Training not showing.

---Fix for the biomancy part of Slaving III applying incorrectly.

---Fix for Cutprice Roses thinking that you went when you didn't.

---Fix for being able to get multiple Beneath Their Notice assignments.

---Fix for there not being a removal description on Abandoned Watchtower.

---Fix for an issue where a rounding/removal save wouldn't work like it should.

---Fix for Draenei calling ladies 'sir', also fix for their honourifics, oaths, and swears not reflecting the common NH Draenei accent.

---Fix for your name being changed for good after the first night of 'dreams'.

---Fix for futas not being able to do lesbian training (turns out I'd fixed one bit but missed another bit that would also prevent it last time)

---Fix for the issue where removing a slaver from their role would not remove their role.

---Fix for issues with invalid race checking when attempting to enslave a slaver.

---Fix for an issue where a female only trace like harpies would be treated like a male only race. For one example any attempts to give them Blessings of Perversion would turn into Gifts of the Warped.

---Fix for an issue where wearing an item, wearing something else, then giving the previous item to someone else, would make it a clone of what you are currently wearing.

---Some text fixes.
wow thats the most worthess update ever seen from him
while critical inconsistences are present
like futa canot fuck/get fucked in pussy
or biomancy bacfire can be predicted if the 2 are different gender
...long standng bugs

Sirtopranger

Jan 28, 2018
there was an earlier update, i didn't notice it. so the earlier post is the 0.931 hotfix
Changelog No haven 0.93:

-New Assignments:

---A new rare Ever Forest assignment involving Forest Goblins looking to offload a High Elf to the right taker. Includes an absolutely lovely patron submitted commission for the intro, one you've likely seen before for the outcome, and four separate pieces for the Unique you can potentially get from this one. The Unique has a new aspect and lore page.

---A new follow up assignment to the first one that took place at Thornspire. Uses a patron funded commission. Can potentially tie into twelve different assignments to unlock it in the first place, and to get anything more than a Week's End Comes style special Failure rejection will require some serious working out to determine just what this one is looking for. Well worth the effort though with some of the best rewards yet to find in this one

---Basic Anal Training. Uses a patron submitted commission. This is basically a placeholder for now as I have another assignment in mind for it, but it will do now until I can get something more specific.

-New Commissions:

---Ample Distractions. Also used for Female Ogre slaves, and as crops for Male Neko slavers, and Female/Futa Forest Goblin slavers.

---Heal Slut Training and Healing. Also used for Kitsune slaves with a chance to get either.

---Basic and Advanced Lesbian Training. Also used for Female Human Northerners slavers with a chance to get either, Neko Convent slaves with a chance to get either, and as a generic for Female on Female fondling with version used based on obedience.

---Portraits for the Lamia Bandit Subjugator, the Lamia Demi-Angel, and the Lamia Succubus.

---Patron submitted commissions for not one, not two, not even three, but four of the unique Golems.

---Not specifically a commission, however I did get some art generously contributed for Follow the Dancing Lights. Will also be used for Female Akir slavers.

-Slaver Gear Upgrades:

---Added Buyable upgrades for slavers and you for every type of assignment coming in three ranks each.

---These are locked behind experience which for you translates to a certain number of level ups.

---These will improve assignment odds for each rank purchased and many of the later ranks have all sorts of fun additional bonuses.

-Slaver Title changes:

---Rather than just happening at generation slaver titles are now updated each day based on the slaver in question and so will evolve as the slavers do.

---As before these are more for extra flavour and as a quick way of highlighting what they're good at rather than providing an extra mechanical effect.

---There's a bunch of new ones reflecting various trait combos, traits, and now faiths too and some of the aspects. These are listed in a new addition to the glossary in-game.

---Also reflects the new Slaver Gear upgrades.

Futanari Pussy:

---By default Futanari now come with a pussy to go with their cock.

---That's means they can now do Lesbian training.

---There's a new option under preferences if you prefer the old setup. Golems and Keldans remain as they were regardless of the option picked.

---New recruitable unique slaver in Johann Janssen. A human commoner with a real talent for drawing all sorts of ladies to fall under his charms.

---Due to a bunch of feedback now from different players about them avoiding Dreadsea Coast for fear of missing out on Witch-Queen before they are ready I've set it to appear now from month 3 onwards.

---To make it a more attractive pick, the aspect Sworn Duty is now an Exceptional on Abandoned Watchtower, Toll Bridge, and Road 'Tax' Collecting. Also Toll Bridge now has a proper intro now and not just a single sentence.

---Biomancy and Corruption successes are now also listed on Encampment Status as well as Stats.

---Added some additional checks to ensure that harpies, fallen, and demi's aren't growing additional back wings.

---Basic Obedience Training now adds two new trait slots to slaves, and Advanced Obedience Training adds four. Any Tertiary Trainings apart from Slaver i.e. Fellatrix, and Heal Slut for now will now also add another two. To better reflect how badly you're breaking slaves for Orc Cum Addict training to make them good for one thing and one thing only that now will set their trait slots to zero.

---Added a special reroll to reconsider the option chosen if an Exquisite Fellatrix would not get to suck cock at the first attempt.

---Added a note to show that only one Friend... Aspect for scouting can be taken per character.

-Bug fixes:

---Fix for clothing/armour totals increasing incorrectly if the generator would need to reroll what is generated i.e. if it is not slutty enough.

---Fix for an issue that would cause the witch exit scene to now show correctly due to her instead being sold off to cover gamblings debts. Yes, really.

---Fix for most of the different armour types not being generated if armour is asked for.

---Fix for a CTError mentioning 'Harmony?' during finish day.

---Fix for the wording on Truly Titanic Tits when wearing robes/vestments.

---Fix for an issue with the logic in regard to existing traits on the Critical and Success on Imperial Muses.

---Fix for Drow getting the pointy ear corruption.

---Fix for Naturalist not helping with Healer skill checks as it implied, or providing the extra assignment bonus for already having Healer.

---Fix for being offered double Creative, double Heroic, or double Leader traits at Level Up.

---Fix for slaves made into slavers with Ritual Caster not getting the option to do so.

---Fix for Magic: Any / Elementalist: Any favoured racials not getting the discount on those traits.

---Fix for Magic: Any / Elementalist: Any favoured racials being able to take those traits.

---Fix for the final unfavoured slot on all racials not have any impact on anything.

---Fix for double Bimbo on Orc Cum Addict crits. Also Bimbo is now considered a Personality trait which should cause it to be removed now in other cases where an entire mind is reset.

---Some text fixes.

Nebula Fox

Jun 15, 2018
wow thats the most worthess update ever seen from him
while critical inconsistences are present
like futa canot fuck/get fucked in pussy
or biomancy bacfire can be predicted if the 2 are different gender
...long standng bugs
It's a hotfix, it is what it is. Have a bug/problem in the non-cheat version? Report it to Bedlam, no use bitching about it here.

junito

May 27, 2017
for some reason cant open the game , when launch gets the error "sorry this rags file is unreadable", any tips?

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Without knowing more this is pure guesswork, but download either 7zip or Winrar to unzip the archive.
(The bundled deflater and winrar install that comes with windows are both fucky and unreliable.)

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
for some reason cant open the game , when launch gets the error "sorry this rags file is unreadable", any tips?
There's a few things that could cause this, but one I find to be a rather constant issue was that the RAGS file was set to "Read-only" when you downloaded it. You can confirm this by right-clicking, opening the properties menu from the drop down list, and then checking to see if "Read-Only" is ticked. If it is, uncheck the box and see if that fixes your issue.
As well, make sure you have Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 installed, which you can download from here:

As to the update, my apologies. I went to work on it the day it was released, but we also found out that they decided not to cancel Halloween (which the city had declared was their decision up until 4 days). Being the most major holiday in my family, it became a thing trying to get everything ready. So just to clarify, I am done the update; everything is transferred to the new version of the game. I just haven't had the time to test and make sure anything got broken in transit or by the update. Or maybe fixed. God wouldn't it be nice Bedlam's changes fixed something in the mod?

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
There's a few things that could cause this, but one I find to be a rather constant issue was that the RAGS file was set to "Read-only" when you downloaded it. You can confirm this by right-clicking, opening the properties menu from the drop down list, and then checking to see if "Read-Only" is ticked. If it is, uncheck the box and see if that fixes your issue.
As well, make sure you have Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 installed, which you can download from here:

As to the update, my apologies. I went to work on it the day it was released, but we also found out that they decided not to cancel Halloween (which the city had declared was their decision up until 4 days). Being the most major holiday in my family, it became a thing trying to get everything ready. So just to clarify, I am done the update; everything is transferred to the new version of the game. I just haven't had the time to test and make sure anything got broken in transit or by the update. Or maybe fixed. God wouldn't it be nice Bedlam's changes fixed something in the mod?
Welp, I was just about to see if you needed links to the 0.931 hotfix update; guess not!

Gotta love when the bigwigs change their decisions at the last minute, aye? Hope your Holiday goes well, and you all have a good time!~

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
a stable version is out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! Sirtopranger got it to me a few days ago (they quite literally sent it as I was editing the OP with the previous update).
I'm just about done with this update, just need to finish transferring and testing PC Slavery.

EDIT: and Sirtopranger, sorry for not replying to the PM! F95 is bugging out and erroring out whenever I try to send a message to anyone, staff included.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes