Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
hey guys another question, does having yourself under strict supervision makes the forced night encounters not work? also additional question, under strict supervision sometimes have a little description of what the slave was doing on the quest, does anyone know which assignments have that? thanks a lot
its practicly means that you are under a dom "Hand of guys the bitch is mine!"

VonDoom

Sep 18, 2018
Does selecting the corruption you want currently not work? Can't seem to bring it up. Am I confusing this with the abandoned cheat mod, or was there such a feature?

Nevermind, just got it to work.

Last edited:

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
There are some known issues with corruption's Blessing of Perversion in the current version.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Corruption feminization yields Incandescent if already Exc. Not replicable by Biomancy. Exhibitionism ditto.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Corruption feminization yields Incandescent if already Exc. Not replicable by Biomancy. Exhibitionism ditto.
I did wrote the -aspects
they are not traits
some can be gained by lvl up for example Incandescent
the game has certain lvl of redundace
the remaining missing aspects are pure evil that the rng love to dish out in success and bellow corrupting assignment and some deffending missions
To be blunt if you dont cheat then your men will suffer it for sure(exemt if aspect limit reached):rolleyes:
I only wrote this reply to highlight the fact that you can reach the same goal in more than one way.:WeSmart:
(the mod creator internal version are probably already fixed this problem and workng on problems that not just typos like this one):coffee:;)

Reactions: Jaxter

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
is crafting aspect implemented yet? can't seem to get Artisan/Artificier.

edit: nvm, double checked with non-mod version. looks like crafting assignment can't trigger level up prompt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxter

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Look forward to an update tomorrow or Sunday. I got the whole weekend off, and so I'm not going to be wasting half my extremely limited after work time trying to figure out why the changes I made the previous night are breaking things the next day.

Actual report (sorta):
I've got duct tape in place for fixing most of the reported bugs, but they're clunky and probably not going to be one hundred percent consistent. They simply let me know I've found where the bugs occurring and give me an idea on how I want to implement a fix. So if I don't get a proper fix in place for everything by Sunday night, I still should be able to release and get the proper fixes in place using my limited time over the course of the work week.
Pony Play is running consistently with the temp fix, but I've had it crash once on me, which is concerning even if it's only the one time out of a lot.
All reported Biomancy bugs are fixed, just need to make sure they hold in a long game and check to make sure I haven't left a temp fix in place.
Corruption bugs... are notoriously hard to replicate, but I think I've found the cause of the couple that were reported. No fix yet, but thankfully corruption is tedious at its worst.
PC Slave Training; I think I've fixed the cloning issue. I've fucked the exit and entry code all the way kilimanjaro and back again, but it should prevent it from happening.

I think I covered everything, if you think I missed something just say so and hopefully I just forgot to mention it.

PS; it's October so I'm expecting Bedlam to update on me fairly soon. With my current schedule, it might take a tick for me to convert the mod if that does happen.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Look forward to an update tomorrow or Sunday. I got the whole weekend off, and so I'm not going to be wasting half my extremely limited after work time trying to figure out why the changes I made the previous night are breaking things the next day.

Actual report (sorta):
I've got duct tape in place for fixing most of the reported bugs, but they're clunky and probably not going to be one hundred percent consistent. They simply let me know I've found where the bugs occurring and give me an idea on how I want to implement a fix. So if I don't get a proper fix in place for everything by Sunday night, I still should be able to release and get the proper fixes in place using my limited time over the course of the work week.
Pony Play is running consistently with the temp fix, but I've had it crash once on me, which is concerning even if it's only the one time out of a lot.
All reported Biomancy bugs are fixed, just need to make sure they hold in a long game and check to make sure I haven't left a temp fix in place.
Corruption bugs... are notoriously hard to replicate, but I think I've found the cause of the couple that were reported. No fix yet, but thankfully corruption is tedious at its worst.
PC Slave Training; I think I've fixed the cloning issue. I've fucked the exit and entry code all the way kilimanjaro and back again, but it should prevent it from happening.

I think I covered everything, if you think I missed something just say so and hopefully I just forgot to mention it.

PS; it's October so I'm expecting Bedlam to update on me fairly soon. With my current schedule, it might take a tick for me to convert the mod if that does happen.
Its alright hun, no need to rush things.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
It's coming, i jumped the weekend, but it's coming nonetheless. Didn't expect thanksgiving to take up my whole weekend. Not used to cooking more than four things. It's a time consuming endeavour.

More importantly, everything's done I think, just going to do another set of tests tonight to make sure I did miss nothing.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Uploading right now, and as it's taking its sweet time, I'm gonna post the changelog now:

-Cloning isn't fixed. Sort of. The fix I had in place broke too many things and it is gonna take me a while to correct it. Thus, it simply wasn't acceptable. I do have a new fix in place, and while I haven't run into the bug, I don't think it will be consistent.
-Pony play is fixed. I was looking for a problem in all the right places, but was hunting bears when it was a mosquito.
-Biomancy explosion should be working. A fix for another issue was preventing it from firing. I managed to work around the other fix, but let me know if it's still an issue.
-Corruption bugs should be fixed. The mod bypasses a few things naturally, so it was easier than I expected. Some of the reported bugs were intended by Bedlam, so... while wierd, it's how they're programmed to occur.
-Unstable bugs. I don't have a full fix for that one yet. I have one in place, but it's a soft fix. It should work and should keep the bug from reoccurring, but I make no promises.

I think that's everything I worked, but as that list looks and feels short, I'm probably forgetting something.

EDIT: Providing I didn't just spend hours uploading the wrong file, it's ready for you all to try.

NOTE: If you click pony training, and no slavers show up to train you, MAKE SURE YOU ARE WEARING THE CORRECT ATTIRE, PONY GEAR. Will save us both a lot of time if I have to ask if you did this and you go "oh, ya, that fixed it". Not meant to sound aggressive (all caps does do that), just making sure people notice this part.

If your character disappears at any point after pony training, let me know. With as many details as possible.
I had this happen once so far and haven't been able to replicate it, so I do not know what caused it.

Last edited:

Lady_Claire

Jul 5, 2017
having an issue with corruption, blessing of perversion isn't popping up the menu to select what corruption I want. have it set to backfire when I'm casting and am casting it on a slave, the selection shows up for all the other corruption types just not that one.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
having an issue with corruption, blessing of perversion isn't popping up the menu to select what corruption I want. have it set to backfire when I'm casting and am casting it on a slave, the selection shows up for all the other corruption types just not that one.
Yes the bug is still there even for a slaver

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Yes the bug is still there even for a slaver
Ya, i pulled a dumb-dumb. Had two BoP timers running and destroyed the one I thought was the empty. It was not. It's been corrected and the working version has been uploaded.

Lady_Claire

Jul 5, 2017
awesome, thanks for that and glad it was a quick fix to do, great work again with the mod though and love the work you've done with it.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
1 - Would most likely require messing around in the Regalia code so I probably won't do that anytime soon but I'll keep it in mind.

2 - It should be pretty simple to tweak the current styling to lock it in place somewhere so no scrolling at all will be required. I'll look into that for the next version.

will there be a " Regalia HTML version of " [v.5.7.7] [V.923] "with the "Loaded Dice" option on top please ? :)

wultir

Apr 18, 2017
will there be a " Regalia HTML version of " [v.5.7.7] [V.923] "with the "Loaded Dice" option on top please ? :)
Thanks for the reminder, I'm not following this thread as closely as I used to.

Regalia HTML version of 5.7.7a:

I ended up putting the button on the right at the very top as that was the simplest way to get it positioned properly on different screen sizes. Hope it works out.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Thanks for the reminder, I'm not following this thread as closely as I used to.

Regalia HTML version of 5.7.7a:

I ended up putting the button on the right at the very top as that was the simplest way to get it positioned properly on different screen sizes. Hope it works out.
thank you very much :)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes