Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wultir

Apr 18, 2017
hello again :D seems a new update just came out , do you think it's possible to get a regalia version too ?
and is there a list / guide on what stuff on the cheat list do or how it works ?

thank you in any case :)
Thanks for letting me know. I'll get one out this weekend (and feel free to bug me somehow if I don't because that probably means I forgot).

The cheat list is as far as I know just a dump of variables in the game so no list or guide unfortunately.

hotsumahh

Feb 24, 2018
Frank,

Frist off, man you are awesome. Thank you for all the work you've put into this.

Secondly, I think in the version you just reposted, the "Mesmer" trait is not giving 10 triggers per success but 3. I don't know if it is the same on your end.

Again, Thanks!

Tsul

May 27, 2017
downloaded the latest version, and both the ability to choose a promoted slaver/scenario exclusive and the super negative traits during full customisation seem to be not there
Probably you choose the wrong patreon no? One of them doesn't have the access to those.

VineBear

Feb 19, 2018
Probably you choose the wrong patreon no? One of them doesn't have the access to those.
Oh, really? I usually just chose none and had access to all that stuff. Didn't realise I needed to pick a patreon option. Just checked, and it seems you're correct. Huh. Thanks buddy

Aug 23, 2018
I have a question, is there a list of hidden assignments somewhere? Preferably with a way to unlock them?

Second thing, ive encountered a bug but i have no clue what caused it so i dont know how to reproduce it. I have armor in my encampment stash but when i click on any of the armor pieces i have there it says "You don't currently have any armour in the encampment stash." and thats it.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
downloaded the latest version, and both the ability to choose a promoted slaver/scenario exclusive and the super negative traits during full customisation seem to be not there
Frank,

Frist off, man you are awesome. Thank you for all the work you've put into this.

Secondly, I think in the version you just reposted, the "Mesmer" trait is not giving 10 triggers per success but 3. I don't know if it is the same on your end.

Again, Thanks!
Thank you, and it's been noted. The mod there and working and should be giving 10 instead of 3, but for some reason it wasn't. I've already gone back in and I think I found a fix, a second flag that

downloaded the latest version, and both the ability to choose a promoted slaver/scenario exclusive and the super negative traits during full customization seem to be not there
Oh, really? I usually just chose none and had access to all that stuff. Didn't realize I needed to pick a patreon option. Just checked, and it seems you're correct. Huh. Thanks buddy
As Tsul said, choosing Blacktouch, Mikaela, and Yummybot will net you the bonuses. The last one or none won't.
And ya, it used to appear regardless. Game started getting wonky if I left TF mode checked (which gives everything BUT the special characters) for a while, so I stopped making it a default. I'll go ahead and correct that in this next update tonight and we'll see if anything comes of it.

I have a question, is there a list of hidden assignments somewhere? Preferably with a way to unlock them?

Second thing, ive encountered a bug but i have no clue what caused it so i dont know how to reproduce it. I have armor in my encampment stash but when i click on any of the armor pieces i have there it says "You don't currently have any armour in the encampment stash." and thats it.
To your first thing, yes, but also no. . It's technically supposed to have all the assignments, but it's not always update and Bedlam throws fits if people reveal anything that makes the game easier. So it probably doesn't have the answer to your query.

Now on to the second.
Can you remember how you got the armour? Was it through the shopping mission, did it come on a slave or slaver, did a slaver/slave craft it? If yes, did they produce it naturally or through the crafting mod? Lastly, do you remember the details of the armour itself?

Aug 23, 2018
To your first thing, yes, but also no. . It's technically supposed to have all the assignments, but it's not always update and Bedlam throws fits if people reveal anything that makes the game easier. So it probably doesn't have the answer to your query.

Now on to the second.
Can you remember how you got the armour? Was it through the shopping mission, did it come on a slave or slaver, did a slaver/slave craft it? If yes, did they produce it naturally or through the crafting mod? Lastly, do you remember the details of the armour itself?
yeah i know of the wiki but it doesnt say much. Thanks anyway.

The problem isnt a single piece of armor, its all the pieces i have. Most of the pieces i have are crafted by a slave without the crafting mod.

Edit because i just saw something, can cheating somehow block corruption attempts from registering? Ive used it a lot. but on the encampment status page it says i have 0 successful attempts. I did use the tweak corruption cheat so maybe that somehow fucked it up?

Last edited:

Arkady

May 15, 2018
The problem isnt a single piece of armor, its all the pieces i have. Most of the pieces i have are crafted by a slave without the crafting mod.
I remember No Haven used to have a bug that could pretty randomly corrupt the entire armor and/or clothing stash, apparently on crafting a new one. I hadn't run into it since iirc a .86 (or .87) version, so I thought that was fixed. Maybe it's still around, after all.

Reactions: Jaxter
Aug 23, 2018
I remember No Haven used to have a bug that could pretty randomly corrupt the entire armor and/or clothing stash, apparently on crafting a new one. I hadn't run into it since iirc a .86 (or .87) version, so I thought that was fixed. Maybe it's still around, after all.
Man i wish it didnt. I seriously think this game is awesome, but the fucking bugs.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
I'm not quite sure given I've stopped running the ill-designed "generally bad outcomes even on alleged successes" Corruption missions, but iirc "Changing Places" can result in a slaver gaining M:Co, while "Profane Ritual" on the coast can result in gaining a slave with M:Co.

Reactions: frankensteiner316

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
After playing around with Fort of Chains for a little bit I can't help but feel even more annoyed this thing is still on RAGS.
So far it only has a fraction of the content and none of the bells and whistles, but it works so much smoother and seems so much easier to edit yourself simply because it wasn't written on an engine made of disappointment.

Kudos to Frank for keeping this project going but man, what could have been...

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
didnt bedlam have this project to convert stuff to twine. what happened to that?

also, yeah big kudos and thanks to Frank.

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
didnt bedlam have this project to convert stuff to twine. what happened to that?

also, yeah big kudos and thanks to Frank.
The conversion project is still going; and recently had a pretty big breakthrough. I have no clue on a time-frame for it to be finished; but it's looking pretty good.

Reactions: Jaxter

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Regalia HTML version of 5.8.1:

Nothing new beyond update to latest version.
Thanks for that.
Not sure how much of an improvement this is, still seems somewhat slow and unresponsive, but the fact that it loads in the browser already makes me happy in the pants.

Mar 22, 2019
The Tweak Corruption option seems to be broken. I've tried the Success (you) and Success (slaver) options, but all attempts to add traits have failed.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes