Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CheezyF

May 25, 2020
I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or just missing something, but I cannot access assignments. I right click on the character profile but the options to send people on assignments don't show up.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or just missing something, but I cannot access assignments. I right click on the character profile but the options to send people on assignments don't show up.
If I'm not mistaken you should right click the lower bar image, choose the region and then the assignment.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
What is the transformed section in the charcater creator, I don't find any info on it.
As was said most of them are male to female transformation. There are 1-2 others in there, one of the drow ones was a bimbo transformation with no mention of gender swap IIRC.

CheezyF

May 25, 2020
If I'm not mistaken you should right click the lower bar image, choose the region and then the assignment.
What I am encountering is an issue where the options to select the locations to send them on assignments don't show up. I can check my stores and see the assignments overview and glossary and such, but not actually send them out on assignments. I just encountered the same issue when playing without mods.. so maybe it is something wrong with my rags

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
What I am encountering is an issue where the options to select the locations to send them on assignments don't show up. I can check my stores and see the assignments overview and glossary and such, but not actually send them out on assignments. I just encountered the same issue when playing without mods.. so maybe it is something wrong with my rags
If it's nighttime, you can't go on anymore assignments. You can only assign people during the day (unless you already knew that)

Try going to bed for the night/transitioning to the next day and see if that fixes the issue.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
If the problem still persists after you try the fix Anarchistic suggested, you can also try the reset day cheat in the drop menu, as it does the same as going to a new day without triggering any flags.
And if that doesn't work, upload asave and I'll try and see what's wrong.

When will the new update be released?
probably after the bugfix:rolleyes:
or bedlam release the bugfix after the mod :sneaky:
1 thing certain:before christmas;)
I'm gonna aim for tonight.
I was hoping to wait for after the bugfix, but Sirtopranger already got me a copy and I've started on it, so unless Bedlam literally releases the fix tonight I don't see much reason to not release this version.
So far its been a relatively straightforward update. Added the new race to the race change, ran into new bugs with player slave training, summoned satan thrice over by reading bedlam's code out loud... Ya know, the usual.

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
If the problem still persists after you try the fix Anarchistic suggested, you can also try the reset day cheat in the drop menu, as it does the same as going to a new day without triggering any flags.
And if that doesn't work, upload asave and I'll try and see what's wrong.

I'm gonna aim for tonight.
I was hoping to wait for after the bugfix, but Sirtopranger already got me a copy and I've started on it, so unless Bedlam literally releases the fix tonight I don't see much reason to not release this version.
So far its been a relatively straightforward update. Added the new race to the race change, ran into new bugs with player slave training, summoned satan thrice over by reading bedlam's code out loud... Ya know, the usual.

Speak of the devil and they shall appear... Bedlam released the hotfix.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Speak of the devil and they shall appear... Bedlam released the hotfix.
1 or 2 more to go
he never managed to fix it in 1 go:rolleyes:
ps: aparently it introduced a new mayor:poop: bug: slaves disappeare from selectable crewo_O
so 0.941a TF is broken

Last edited:

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
1 or 2 more to go
he never managed to fix it in 1 go:rolleyes:
ps: aparently it introduced a new mayor:poop: bug: slaves disappeare from selectable crewo_O
so 0.941a TF is broken
Can't fault any dev for that though, that's how it goes, especially when adding new stuff haha. They have a saying in software development "fix one bug, cause 10 other new ones", or something like that.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Can't fault any dev for that though, that's how it goes, especially when adding new stuff haha. They have a saying in software development "fix one bug, cause 10 other new ones", or something like that.
i do not but the solution is evident and teached in class from the very begining. How to test run and how to write reminder in the code. (i do not expect it to have planned code design )
It is time consuming at first but also saves hughe amount of time when it becomes bigger and complicated (expected to forget the old code long time ago)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes